Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2008, 10:19:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
22045 Posts in 1700 Topics by 1596 Members
Latest Member: chimpeng
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Leagues/Series/Tournaments  |  Other Paintball Activities/Events (Moderator: badman)  |  Topic: Thank you! (Werdna Hol Cup '07) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank you! (Werdna Hol Cup '07)  (Read 210 times)
pacman
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« on: November 26, 2007, 12:52:28 PM »

To every player that join us for this event - Thank you!

To all the vendors that have been there since the start including the ice cream man and chendol guy and the kacang putih motorbike guys ... Thank you!

To the Malaysian Marshalls (especially Encik Junaidi and Abu) - Thank you!

To the operators and staff of Paintball Tag (Especially Bernard for putting up with me for so long) - Thank you!

To my brothers in Team Demonz(Keong,Heng,Fai,Terry,Khoo,Ivan, Nadzry) and everyone in the Demonz Family that have chipped in to help - Thank you!

To my angels (Shenz,Hana,Noreen,Lydia,Ira and Haja) - Thank you!

To the photographers that captured the spirit of the cup this year (wan mad, caranthir and joyce) - Thank you!

ESPECIALLY TO MY SPONSORS I.E. DYE PRECISION AND DYE TAIWAN

To all the people who have chipped in, any way big or small, THANK YOU!

Please forgive me if I failed to mention your name here, as the list of ppl is tremoundously long e.g. dean a.k.a the bear, jon chow a.ka. vegas, carol from ballbusters, hasnata from nemesis and KBS, Paul a.k.a Gungho, Dennis a.ka. Carisma (for the support and air!), The management of Tactical Action, Abang Lan from Isi Rimba, The management of tropical equipment, crocs, red bull and Fitness First, and  last but least my former partner Mr. Werdna Hol, Thank you Thank you!

With this note, I now end Werdna Hol Cup 2007. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

As many of you will know by now, I am no longer part of the Werdna Hol outfit and continue to wish Mr. Andrew every success.

I however will be back next year as a organiser for a new series of tournament .. so please please extend me your kind support! If you guys have any funny ideas about having a tournament your way, look me up at Pro Paintball (www.propaintball-shop.com), sorry ah, advertise abit lah! Seriously, I'm looking forwards to seeing you guys again next year!
axn
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 02:16:32 AM »

great tourney allround pacman, our heartfelt thankyou to u and to werdnahol from us @ Team K2OC - maybe nxt time the icecream and cendol could  complementary? muahahahaha.. Grin

pacman
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 03:14:13 AM »

great tourney allround pacman, our heartfelt thankyou to u and to werdnahol from us @ Team K2OC - maybe nxt time the icecream and cendol could  complementary? muahahahaha.. Grin

OK, if only i can find the chendol and ice cream guys number ...  GrinGrin
Caranthir
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 02:50:23 AM »

all the best patrick!

WHCup is pretty much a success! Hopefully next year it'll be back and better!

http://www.myspace.com/sir_caranthir
http://villainpaintball.blogspot.com
[/color]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Leagues/Series/Tournaments  |  Other Paintball Activities/Events (Moderator: badman)  |  Topic: Thank you! (Werdna Hol Cup '07) « previous next »
Jump to: