Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2008, 07:57:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
21987 Posts in 1690 Topics by 1590 Members
Latest Member: Mr J
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Major Xtion Announcements  |  Players/Newbies Looking For Teams  |  Topic: Noob Here.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noob Here..  (Read 564 times)
CatWoman
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« on: November 29, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »

Hi all playas..im cynthia from puchong..interested to join u all for a game.. played once before at bkt jalil months back (not sure if some of u here can recall, met a few bunch of players doing their training that morning..i came w my toyota wish gang..hehehe) but till now none of my friends are really into this sport..thats sad..on a serious note, i'm looking forward to join any groups for a training session/friendly matches whatsoeva, not forgetting make some new friends here.. just a few questions b4 i leave, what are the things i should get b4 proceeding to this game? is there any particular brands or specs that i can look for? thanks.. Smiley
subb
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 05:14:01 PM »

hello and welcome

first u start off with just a good mask  Grin

and also get to know all of the friendly paintballers  Grin

there will be vendors selling lots of stuffs at the coming WORLD CUP ASIA 2007 (WCA07) at PJ

read more about it below
https://xtionpaintball.com/forum/index.php?topic=1520.0
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 05:15:39 PM by subb » Logged

isky
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

meow shoot you!

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »

Hello and welcome to both the forums and the sport! Cheesy

firenos90
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 01:11:18 AM »

yeah the mask for sure. Depands how much u wanna spend. Cause theres alot more things to buy later on. Well a good starter mask i would say is a proto EL. Its cheap with the anti fogging lense.
stoner
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 02:08:26 AM »

sure u can afford a high end mask wif ur toyota wish ekekke
d_mechanic
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

Bo will always be Bo.

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 05:04:39 AM »

Hi all playas..im cynthia from puchong..interested to join u all for a game.. played once before at bkt jalil months back (not sure if some of u here can recall, met a few bunch of players doing their training that morning..i came w my toyota wish gang..hehehe) but till now none of my friends are really into this sport..thats sad..on a serious note, i'm looking forward to join any groups for a training session/friendly matches whatsoeva, not forgetting make some new friends here.. just a few questions b4 i leave, what are the things i should get b4 proceeding to this game? is there any particular brands or specs that i can look for? thanks.. Smiley

come to xtion this weekend. i will be around if you want some help or advise. u will see lotsa ppl training for World Cup Asia. so training and playing around with them in the field will get you bruises. fyi i have 20 marks behind my back from last week's WHC Cry

anyways, there will be a big event called the world cup asia, it will be next weekend on the 7-9 dec in pj, the field in front of amcorp mall. myabe you can volunteer and from there can learn more about paintball Wink
tslee78
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

10 Secoooond!!! Anyone??

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 05:44:49 AM »

Hi Cynthia.. nice to meet you.. welcome to the sports.. come to Xction this sunday.. many players will be training for their WCA tourney..

Be Invincible!!!
darkbob
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

- Bk Broiler -

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 06:34:43 AM »

Hi Cynthia,

welcome to the sport of paintball Smiley

I am also a newbie.

Switch
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »

holaa CatWomen,

Welcome to the sport  Grin

me also a newbie Tongue

Smiley
badman
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 09:36:12 AM »

waa.. so many replies... ngok yi ah..? hehehe  Tongue

wish club eh..? i think i remember that group, was there at the field, helping out with some marshalling at that time...
hmm.. out of all that only u still interested? no prob, just come down to the field & introduce urself, mix around la..
altho i won't be at the field this weekend & that nice old uncle also is not working there anymore, but i bet this young 'mechanic' & the others can be a nice host too...  Wink

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
CatWoman
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 03:45:16 AM »

thanks for all d warm welcome guys.. such a friendly players indeed Smiley.. hrmm, i would love to come over this sunday but i won't b coming with any safety mask yet.. will get to know each other first, self poisoning session of all d available products and would love to have some1 to show/teach me regarding paintball's gaming terms/rules coz i only know how to hide and shoot! Grin.. btw, what time shall i meet u all there? any1?

d_mechanic, thx..really appreciate that..just wondering what kind voluntarily works that i can offer during d event? becoming a water girl i presume, hehhehe.

badman, which uncle u'r refering to? was it allan(not pretty sure how spell his name correctly thou)?
CatWoman
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 03:49:20 AM »

sure u can afford a high end mask wif ur toyota wish ekekke
err, can't afford to get everything high end lar bro..hehehhe..as im into photography as a hobby too..so much things to spend these days Embarrassed
CatWoman
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 04:15:31 AM »

waa.. so many replies... ngok yi ah..? hehehe  Tongue

wish club eh..? i think i remember that group, was there at the field, helping out with some marshalling at that time...
hmm.. out of all that only u still interested? no prob, just come down to the field & introduce urself, mix around la..
altho i won't be at the field this weekend & that nice old uncle also is not working there anymore, but i bet this young 'mechanic' & the others can be a nice host too...  Wink
hey, wait a minute..i think i remembered u! r u d 1 w a daughter that time? if its u then i's a pleasure hearing from u again this time Smiley..
tslee78
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

10 Secoooond!!! Anyone??

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 05:38:32 AM »

Would be great to meet you this sunday.. most of us will be there by 1pm. SmileyCheers!!

Be Invincible!!!
sp_etek
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »

Would be great to meet you this sunday.. most of us will be there by 1pm. SmileyCheers!!

Hi CatWoman. I've juz read all about your beginning of this game. So how? still playing the game? There will be MPOC coming very soon, which team are you in? Very exiting MPOC in 2008. Bro Paul is doing the best to help out those newbie like us. Have you got all your stuff? How bout the proto EL mask, already got it?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Major Xtion Announcements  |  Players/Newbies Looking For Teams  |  Topic: Noob Here.. « previous next »
Jump to: