Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2008, 04:44:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
21336 Posts in 1631 Topics by 1553 Members
Latest Member: fen-D
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Scenario and SIM Scene  |  The Scenario Tribunal & Laws  |  Topic: The Scenario Paintball Death Penalty 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Scenario Paintball Death Penalty  (Read 1694 times)
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« on: June 27, 2007, 09:30:30 AM »

If a player is found to have wiped himself or to persistently play on,the penalty is:

1)His or her name will be posted on the forums.The on-site penalty will  be a good one hour in solitary.

Why so harsh??....Well...we simply cannot allow individual indulgence to spoil the fun of 200 hundred plus the fact that integrity is heavily emphasized on in scenario games.In some games overseas...cheater do get beaten up for not respecting this law.

I call on all Malaysians to adhere to this if scenario games are to make an ixxxct here.Let us see  if we are ready for good quality serious fun or if we are good for only selfish clownish fun.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! Cheesy  Cheesy

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
Zealless
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 04:08:51 AM »

boss, should include penalty for point blank engagement !

last scenario game @ mudtrekker, one idiot shot 20 times @ my team mate who surrender as a medic @ point blank range

ust give me a target, i will make it disappear ...
badman
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 05:47:22 AM »

i think that would be under 'over-shooting with malicious intent' & should be penalised... heavy penalty or purge from the game... a shot from each participant would be too light for those type of players..

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 11:13:04 AM »

Okay...agreed...it is the Death Penalty for shooting with malicious intent guys as well.

If anyone has a case against this...pls bring it up...or it will go down as law as well.

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
d_mechanic
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

Bo will always be Bo.

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 12:18:09 PM »

how to know if the person is 'dead' or out of the game for the time being? any signs? like angkat tangan? or put marker above head or anything?

sometimes the adrenalin out there pumping any moving thing will get shot maaaa.....

how about friendly fire?
zafry
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 02:29:12 AM »

I think we keep the std sign for dead player is hand/marker on the head..

Firendly fire?? still count as a shot.. still dead..
badman
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 01:17:19 AM »

tourney-style eliminations still counts - any part of ur body/equipments.
the standard hand-on-the-head can still be used but due to the condition in some part of the terrain, as i've been told, one might required to use both hands to get thru, it's decided in the meeting yesterday that eliminated players should immediately put the barrel socks on as one of the elimination indicator. players can also tell ppl that s/he's out while walking to the hospital to avoid getting shot unnecessarily... just tel u r out la, NOT players positions..

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Scenario and SIM Scene  |  The Scenario Tribunal & Laws  |  Topic: The Scenario Paintball Death Penalty « previous next »
Jump to: