Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 15, 2007, 07:22:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
14633 Posts in 1150 Topics by 1233 Members
Latest Member: breakers
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Leagues/Series/Tournaments  |  The P.I.M.P-Manila  |  Topic: The PIMP Review...Our Story... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The PIMP Review...Our Story...  (Read 483 times)
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« on: October 10, 2007, 03:32:11 AM »

What a fantastic tournament it was despite all the initial setbacks..which by the way many of the players did not know about.Walking the field was done on Sat and there was delay to the start of the event due to compressor matters...the reason for this was basically a logistic and customs problem and the PIMP guys did really well in coping with the pressure.This problem affected the overall quality(the opening..etc) of the tourney as much resources qwere poured into solving it.Otherwise it would have a great and fantastic tourney...not just fantastic.

Philippines is a lovely country with very friendly people though in some spots in outer Manila..it looked a little rugged.

The weather during the PIMP was great except for a some rain on Sunday...God was kind...the typhoon that was in Luzon really moved on over towards Taiwan and China..

The guys generally looked tough and the girls pretty.And yes...communication was easy...

The event itself was in an extremely busy community stadium where there was activities like dancing and martial arts classes throughout the day....totally unlike the stadiums of Malaysia.

The security into the playing grounds was top class and yes...there were spectators from the stands as well as a newly formed Allan Phang fan club(I'll let someone else tell that story..it was pretty funny)

We had floodlights when the games ran late too...so for many of us...we had our first games in a night tourney...now we know why visors come with our paintball goggles...wished I brought mine but still it was great to play under the conditions...(minimal fogging as it is cooler over there and the wind keep the place relatively free of humidity...definitely lower than Malaysia)

Well..that is the conditions review first...tell you about the games later....other may have stories to tell too...hahahah

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
junior
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

OO OO OO!

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 04:58:36 AM »

wah... sounds like a blast....

bwaahha, Allan Phang fan club eh? let's hear it, quick :lol:

Short_Shifter
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »

cant wait for more stories...cerita lah sikit....hehe.
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 03:55:38 AM »

Kudos and congrates to all the Malaysian teams that went and battled in the Philippines.All played with heart and good sportmanship.

Demonz Red,XXtioneer,Nemesis all made it into the Qfinals but we could not get all three into the semis...sigh..it could have been a semi with 3 Malaysian team finalist.Nevermind...at least XXtioneer made it and got 2nd.All the Malaysian teams qualified in the top half in the prelims with XXtioneer as the top qualifier.

Team Zealous had champions written all over them after taking the 1st set of the final but lady luck was with the Phil team and they came in 2nd.

Xtioneer Raskal..well..did very well in the prelims to qualify 2nd and went thru to the semis well but bombed out to the Datis team again..went down to xxx in the playoff for 3rd.(Could not get over the Datis game)

Team Raskal...the Malaysian jolly team...well..they gave their all but the jolliness took it's toll..heh..heh.They may just have had the best time of all coxxxred to the other teams..... Cheesy

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
zafry
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 04:09:27 AM »

As newbie, I really enjoyed the tournament.
Good opportunity to learn from the senior players and other international teams. Thanks a lot guys

Also special thanks to Mr Allan PP Phang for bringing his Fan Club to support X-Xtioneer  :lol:

isky
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

meow shoot you!

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 09:23:41 PM »

I thought the "Allan" was dropped, now it's just PP Phang? :lol:

Looking for stuff?
Latest additions: Eclipse Sandanna Eclipse EGO7 Invert Mini Proto PMR (x2)
isky's Kedai Serbaguna - CLICK HERE!

Please direct all enquiries to the friendly staff of Isky's Kedai Serbaguna, 012 - 2911 531.
Booyah!
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 12:48:27 PM »

We invited these students of Marikina to cheer for the Philippine Teams competing. Instead, Allan got them to cheer for him and his team.  They were even blowing kisses at him over the bleachers.  Cheesy

size=18]NIKKO SANTOS[/size]
TEAM GOTCHA BROWNMEN
GOTCHA PHILIPPINES

zafry
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "Booyah!"
We invited these students of Marikina to cheer for the Philippine Teams competing. Instead, Allan got them to cheer for him and his team.  They were even blowing kisses at him over the bleachers.  Cheesy

That's the power of Allan..  Tongue Tongue

fureusch
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 08:40:25 AM »

Quote from: "Booyah!"

hahaha creepy Allan

rather get dirty than dying.
raphael
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 12:41:41 PM »

Ping Pong Allan !

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/raphael_7/33815MrFujisawa1.gif[/img]
CarismaGT
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 10:05:46 AM »

PING PONG!!!
Dreamcatcher
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

paintball cheerleader forever!!!

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 11:55:06 PM »

to everyone that helped and participated in one way or any other...with my hand over my heart...many many thanks!!!

as for allan phang fans club...dang....PING PONG!!!!! Grin
badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 03:55:22 AM »

thot PP stands for Paht Pong...  TongueRoll Eyes

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
CarismaGT
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 06:39:49 AM »

so now i know whois Dreamcatcher... Cheesy
Dreamcatcher
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

paintball cheerleader forever!!!

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 09:23:18 PM »

so now i know whois Dreamcatcher... Cheesy

hello there CarismaGT!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Leagues/Series/Tournaments  |  The P.I.M.P-Manila  |  Topic: The PIMP Review...Our Story... « previous next »
Jump to: