Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 15, 2007, 07:22:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
14633 Posts in 1150 Topics by 1233 Members
Latest Member: breakers
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Scenario and SIM Scene  |  COMMAND & CONQUER SERIES (Moderator: Redz02)  |  Topic: THE NEW YEAR WAR-2ND EVENT OF THE C & C SERIES 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE NEW YEAR WAR-2ND EVENT OF THE C & C SERIES  (Read 1118 times)
d_mechanic
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

the eccentric traveler

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 02:25:43 PM »

nice place man.... must be a whopper! cant wait. definitely im in Smiley

eyh looking at map there's 3 medic places for each side. is this something like the battlefield pc game where a team which takes over the place can activate the spawn mode over there rite? hmm please clarify lah.

any purpose of the antenna, and also there's speaker symbols, also building symbols (i think). what are those?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:32:35 PM by d_mechanic » Logged
badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »

...any purpose of the antenna, and also there's speaker symbols, also building symbols (i think). what are those?
that's where u suppose to put those GT class resources la....  TongueTongueCheesy

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
Noobstar
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 07:43:35 AM »

Reservoir (one of the proposed game mission)

Oo!  Shocked  Kickapp... can we blow it up?  Grinor maybe the chalet?

nice place man.... must be a whopper! cant wait. definitely im in Smiley

eyh looking at map there's 3 medic places for each side. is this something like the battlefield pc game where a team which takes over the place can activate the spawn mode over there rite? hmm please clarify lah.

any purpose of the antenna, and also there's speaker symbols, also building symbols (i think). what are those?

Its Battlefield Vietnam.. err.. Malaysia!  GrinWhile most of us battlefield fans would most likely appreciate the multiple spawn points, I can also foresee the encouragement of spawn killers emerging...  Tongue

The mods.. I mean the scenario objectives are still in the drawing process at this time I shud think, lets wait and hear what are the organizers game plan!

Shud start enlisting a line-up for deep strike missions soon...

d_mechanic
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

the eccentric traveler

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 12:52:35 PM »

that's what i dun like. spawn killers. like i always do in battlefield the game lah. but its up to the strategist to put a forward base there. lol

badman, gt babes nak? shoot them at certain spots and then can bring back Tonguelol
phizzy
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 05:14:09 AM »

hey do you guys know anywhere  i can rent a marker? at first i was about to buy my first marker in time for this big event. But some things came up (financially) so now i am left with out a marker but desperate to play ler.
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007, 01:16:26 PM »

Rental markers:

Look for Roslim of Delta Paintball or Nick of Napshot.Others may have some to rent too but can only forward the list as they confirm..

Alternatively..check out the sale..you might just get a deal you cannot believe..hahaha

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
phizzy
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »

will do mr gungho btw if you guys need some volunteers count me in. Would love to help out.
JSC_liason_neo
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2007, 01:43:22 PM »

oooh sounds good, Im from Australia and will be in KL and wanting to play some Paintball,
me and my bro would like to play

Tippman A5A2-Carter #266883 / Cyborg Sonic 05 Black #0432
Blast Radius Podcast \ Webdog Radio
Kuitpo Woodsball Club
Sponsored by
Paintballsports.com.au \ Tomahawkpaintball.com.au
XPiredsoulz
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 02:07:54 PM »

I suggest we do on Saturday, party that night then continue war on Sunday...

That will kick your nut out...

This time I will bring my own marker... but I still solo... wahahahahaaa....
JSC_liason_neo
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »

Im completely new to playing in the tropics got some questions
whats cams should I bring and whats the best in the heat,
I got BDU woodlands, Specops ACU and Marauders, and I might get some ultralights for this event
Is there much fogging with masks?
Are radios used?

Is there anythink else missing I should bring, a hydration system?
tell me that you found useful?
Im touring Thailand and Kl before the event so I dont want to carrying alot of gear around.

Kuitpo Woodsball Club
Sponsored by
phizzy
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »

I would say bdu woodlands thing this event does not look like a full on tropical jungle more like a secondary jungle with lots of bushes etc. I definitely bring some form of hydration system with ya mate. Cause the heat and humidity will get to you pretty quick. I am not too sure about the radio if it is allowed but looking at the application form there is a "communications" role there.
JSC_liason_neo
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »

I might bring My proto mask with fan, Hydration system for sure,
and there snakes and other things to watch for in the jungle

Kuitpo Woodsball Club
Sponsored by
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »

Most people will take leave on Monday coz...Tuesday is a holiday...X'MAS!!

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
d_mechanic
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

the eccentric traveler

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 05:56:56 PM »

radio should be ok. better communication with the whole coxxxny.
with recball, bring lotsa water.

insect repellent? sure!

secondary jungle is not primary jungle. so lotsa bushes and undergrowth, as well as lotsa insects due to the bushes. hmmm... just becareful lah.

saturday play, party and then play again??? some of the guys (or most) might not be able to walk even coz not sober enough lol!
phizzy
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »

snakes? yeah for sure. but dun worry unlike Australia snakes here are not extremely dangerous unless u got unlucky and cross paths with a cobra. Either way if that was the case touch wood. I am sure we have sufficient real life medics on the ground. Personally i would not worry about the snake, its the bugs that is annoying.... I once rush and then crouch under a dead tree just to realize i just ran over an ant home... on my belly.... not good...  Grin

Oh just something i tend to use here dunno if others will agree with me, but bring a pair of gloves like leather ones.
1. is for those sweaty palms 2. more important is the lalang.... (urm lalang in eng is tiger grass right?) yeah those things are a .... if you get cut and this kind of terrain sure got damn a lot of lalang growing everywhere.

Also those plants with the 2inch spikes those can be pretty dangerous. A friend once accidentally grip one of those lightly when we were playing and he got some pretty nasty cuts. If you had gloves at least you grip one of those ur brain goes ....pain.... and u let go if it.... rather than.....pain.... and u let go and it damages ur skin further....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Scenario and SIM Scene  |  COMMAND & CONQUER SERIES (Moderator: Redz02)  |  Topic: THE NEW YEAR WAR-2ND EVENT OF THE C & C SERIES « previous next »
Jump to: