Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2007, 09:26:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
13601 Posts in 1048 Topics by 1194 Members
Latest Member: adiman
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Scenario and SIM Scene  |  COMMAND & CONQUER SERIES (Moderator: Redz02)  |  Topic: THE NEW YEAR WAR-2ND EVENT OF THE C & C SERIES 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE NEW YEAR WAR-2ND EVENT OF THE C & C SERIES  (Read 243 times)
d_mechanic
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 02:25:43 PM »

nice place man.... must be a whopper! cant wait. definitely im in Smiley

eyh looking at map there's 3 medic places for each side. is this something like the battlefield pc game where a team which takes over the place can activate the spawn mode over there rite? hmm please clarify lah.

any purpose of the antenna, and also there's speaker symbols, also building symbols (i think). what are those?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:32:35 PM by d_mechanic » Logged
badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »

...any purpose of the antenna, and also there's speaker symbols, also building symbols (i think). what are those?
that's where u suppose to put those GT class resources la....  TongueTongueCheesy

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
Noobstar
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 07:43:35 AM »

Reservoir (one of the proposed game mission)

Oo!  Shocked  Kickapp... can we blow it up?  Grinor maybe the chalet?

nice place man.... must be a whopper! cant wait. definitely im in Smiley

eyh looking at map there's 3 medic places for each side. is this something like the battlefield pc game where a team which takes over the place can activate the spawn mode over there rite? hmm please clarify lah.

any purpose of the antenna, and also there's speaker symbols, also building symbols (i think). what are those?

Its Battlefield Vietnam.. err.. Malaysia!  GrinWhile most of us battlefield fans would most likely appreciate the multiple spawn points, I can also foresee the encouragement of spawn killers emerging...  Tongue

The mods.. I mean the scenario objectives are still in the drawing process at this time I shud think, lets wait and hear what are the organizers game plan!

Shud start enlisting a line-up for deep strike missions soon...

d_mechanic
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 12:52:35 PM »

that's what i dun like. spawn killers. like i always do in battlefield the game lah. but its up to the strategist to put a forward base there. lol

badman, gt babes nak? shoot them at certain spots and then can bring back Tonguelol
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Scenario and SIM Scene  |  COMMAND & CONQUER SERIES (Moderator: Redz02)  |  Topic: THE NEW YEAR WAR-2ND EVENT OF THE C & C SERIES « previous next »
Jump to: