Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2007, 10:32:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
15087 Posts in 1174 Topics by 1258 Members
Latest Member: lily
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Major Xtion Announcements  |  Players/Newbies Looking For Teams  |  Topic: insane weekend 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: insane weekend  (Read 158 times)
phizzy
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« on: November 16, 2007, 04:12:09 AM »

i just had to post my exp over the past weekend. Starting from sunday 2 weeks ago. My office mates went up to isi rimba to play paintball, My cous, and i are avid rec ball players. And we had a blast there. After 5 games we had a hell of a lot of pallets left so we went to the speedball area. And we played 3 on 5, 3 being my cousin, friend and i and we won 3 games in a row with out losing a men. The intensity of speedball got me addicted from game one. After that on the way home i was talking to my gf, i wonder if i should start picking up speedball which i always liked but was thrown away cause of the cost involved in speedball.

Fast foward to tuesday. I got a call from my step brother whom told me he is going to play in div 4 in npl this weekend as ask if i want to join and bring another friend.... i ask about the cost and he said it was paid for... Dream come true! woot.

On thursday i went to padang astaka where wolvarinez sinar fm guys help train us up. We learn how to break out and communicate as a team. We played with their div 4 team and got wiped 4 times in a row... (learn a lot tho). That day it self i went and bought my harness and pods cause i was playing center. On Saturday, was game time we won 3 out of 4 games. It was a carnival there and i met a lot of ppl who were so passionate about the sport, it was really an eye opener! To be honest i always had this impression speedball players were snobs for some reason..... boy i was wrong...

Sunday and we played our first quarterfinals. Where we got a bit of drama jadi, our opponent replaced one of their players with another player from another div 4 team. The ref was quick to catch them and i was given the option to either eliminate them from the tournament or let them play. And guess what i did lol i let them play... (in my defence the prev day we had 2 walkthru) and it ment we had less experience in the team, and i really taught we should get as much games as possible before we move up and play in the semis, and finals. We played well in that game and won pretty quick, We lost one men in that game and we move up to semi, unfortunately in semis and finals we lost both, partly lack of communication on our side, and also the fact the 2 teams did play in the prv round in Melaka. Anyway we got 4th in the tournament (not bad for a team who 3 never touch a marker before and 2 who just played speedball the prev weekend) now i am looking forward to joining div 3 next year!

crap....... got to save up for a marker.....  GrinGrinGrinGrin
isky
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

meow shoot you!

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 04:36:22 AM »

it's a good start to your speedball career.
are you.. interested in a marker? Grin

Looking for stuff?
Latest additions: Eclipse Sandanna Eclipse EGO7 Invert Mini Proto PMR (x2)
isky's Kedai Serbaguna - CLICK HERE!

Please direct all enquiries to the friendly staff of Isky's Kedai Serbaguna, 012 - 2911 531.
badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 05:14:41 AM »

2 weeks ago in rimba..? hey.. i was there lah.. were u in that bunch of guys with the slightly diff hairstyles & one petite awek..?  Wink
..or was it the other group...? hmm.. anyway, glad to know that u enjoyed speedball too.. maybe we'd meet again, in rimba...  Cool

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
subb
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 05:27:08 AM »

yeah great start phizzy... maybe can see ur team in 08

isky is selling some good markers backed my champion  GrinGrincan check his shop(kedai) first ^_^
junior
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

OO OO OO!

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 05:28:48 AM »

Welcome to the paintball fever mate Grin

phizzy
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 06:11:52 AM »

it was on sunday, were you badman, the team training that day? there was one pro team playing there while we ate our late lunch. Yeah the petite girl is mine Grin
isky
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

meow shoot you!

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 06:18:18 AM »

hahaha.. why is everyone using your petite girlfriend as a landmark? lol Grin

Looking for stuff?
Latest additions: Eclipse Sandanna Eclipse EGO7 Invert Mini Proto PMR (x2)
isky's Kedai Serbaguna - CLICK HERE!

Please direct all enquiries to the friendly staff of Isky's Kedai Serbaguna, 012 - 2911 531.
badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 06:26:54 AM »

it was on sunday, were you badman, the team training that day? there was one pro team playing there while we ate our late lunch. Yeah the petite girl is mine Grin
that's us alright, actually there were 2 sister teams training there that day, we just combined it all in one since some of the lil bro's team couldn't come... eh, we even went against each other for a game or 2 that day lah...
waa.. very fast came out with 'no-touch' reminder, eh..? LOL..!  CheesyCheesyTongue

hahaha.. why is everyone using your petite girlfriend as a landmark? lol Grin
she was the only one there lah.. lagipun it's just like when amos standing among u 'minis' in the early days.. hehehe
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 06:29:43 AM by badman » Logged

phizzy
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 06:34:13 AM »

lol, saja je. She plays paintball too but mainly woods we call her komunis cina terakhir cause she wears and looks like a red guard + the chairman mao cap. But i think u got mix up with another group ler cause we didnt play with anyone else that day. But we did watch you guys train in the sun with the super cool uncle lol.
badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 06:52:55 AM »

oops... then u must be the other group lah... sorry.. must be effect of those head shots lah...  CheesyCheesy
yeah, the uncle is cool eh..? heheheh

yanz
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 02:52:22 PM »

uncle?v Huh?YEAH! sporting too!  Grin
darkbob
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

- Bk Broiler -

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 06:18:15 PM »

Glad You Enjoyed the GAME !!!

WELCOME to SPEEDBALL !!!

axn
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 04:01:38 AM »

heh heh i think badman's pro team also got petite girl....

img]http://www.jmdesigns.com/fb/images/JT-Logo.gif[/img]  
badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 04:07:54 AM »

petite...?! HAHAHAHHA...!! yeah, guess so... if put beside WWE's Bigshow lah...  TongueTongueCheesyCheesy

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Major Xtion Announcements  |  Players/Newbies Looking For Teams  |  Topic: insane weekend « previous next »
Jump to: