Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2007, 01:56:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
15985 Posts in 1233 Topics by 1298 Members
Latest Member: Xrossfire
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Official Circuit 2007  |  MPOC Announcements (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: MPOC 2008 - League Schedule 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MPOC 2008 - League Schedule  (Read 172 times)
C-FORE
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

« on: December 14, 2007, 04:56:35 AM »

Mr. Paul Lam

When is the schedule coming out?
breakers
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 08:25:51 AM »

chill lar bro c-force.. i think paul still having hangover over the WCA fever... let him recover first... Grin

badman
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 08:32:41 AM »

wishing for a clashes-free season... more teams can join, altho me might not be playing in all but at least can watch...  Wink

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
C-FORE
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 01:33:43 PM »

breaker
need to plan for 08 ma especially outstation locations....................the other league schedule is already out.
yanz
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 01:32:37 AM »

Emm. Seems that I can't post at MPOC08 thread yet. So I post it here first.

1. I do hope that MPOC could have a division that used house-marker. It is a way to encourage young or new paintballer to know and feels the game first before they start to think to buy their own marker. If it is not possible to have it on all tournament in the series, maybe some selectable tournament.

2. Or maybe one tournament by the end of this december or early January just specially for newbies. It can be registered as a team or as a single player and xtion will sort them to a teams. It can be a ground where new players can meet each other and finally form a team for MPOC 08 or as a selection ground for existing teams to prepare their team for 2008.

I already posted it somewhere before but donno the location.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 03:26:03 AM by yanz » Logged

C-FORE
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 03:37:37 AM »

Yanz
Why don't you propose that DI & D2's adopt/form/ mentor/under the wings these newbees for the intention to develop and expand.
yanz
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 03:55:15 AM »

Yanz
Why don't you propose that DI & D2's adopt/form/ mentor/under the wings these newbees for the intention to develop and expand.

Nah! You already mentioned it. So no need for me to repeat it.  Grin
Maybe we can throw all the ideas here as a "Brainstorming Session". Hopefully Paul and the gangs could pick any reasonable ideas.  Grin

Croc
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »

I personally liked the 3 man format used down in JB, that is exactly what is needed for those interested in the sport to get their feet wet.

It could be what you are looking for Yanz Grin

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Official Circuit 2007  |  MPOC Announcements (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: MPOC 2008 - League Schedule « previous next »
Jump to: