Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2008, 05:41:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
17584 Posts in 1355 Topics by 1374 Members
Latest Member: [OPS.B] Tigers
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Nightmares-Div 3  |  Topic: LEGION OF 69 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LEGION OF 69  (Read 483 times)
fureusch
phpBB Pro

OnlineOnline

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »

I see no paint  Grin

* don't ask me where I got this quote .. the words just came ..  Shocked

Ah, there is another one. The infamous

"Spread the love " Tongue

PS: For t-shirt, i like it in black in color. Legion of 69 just nice. Team name and name is not necessary. Well, to reduce the cost  Grin

Wan, I buy your idea...let outsider guess what the hack is that!

Guys, anyway about the design, I can try asking Villian Paintball to design and subsidies a bit for us...

Belum coba belum tahu,
Sudah coba hari-hari mahu
tslee78
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

10 Secoooond!!! Anyone??

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 06:13:07 AM »

Emm.. I would say, why not work out on the Legion 69 logo 1st,
let individual Team have their own design for their team T-shirt (and player's name optional)
Every team under legion 69 shall then add on the Legion 69 logo to the team t-shirt.
This will basically let every team to maintain their own image while having the legion 69 logo as a family.
This definately sound more costly because of the quantity is lesser.. but imagine new member comes and go.. the printing for t-shirts will still go on.. we probably just pay little bit extra for the mould for the 1st time.. (1st time is never cheap..Tongue)

Be Invincible!!!
breakers
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 07:37:25 AM »

good news..... logo designing is half way thru.... stay tune!!!

yanz
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 08:36:40 AM »

I wander how the number 69 will be translated into logo? Maybe some graphic or human figure to add more effect.. wakaka..  Grin
fureusch
phpBB Pro

OnlineOnline

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »

I wander how the number 69 will be translated into logo? Maybe some graphic or human figure to add more effect.. wakaka..  Grin

can be...can be...just let the creative flow

Belum coba belum tahu,
Sudah coba hari-hari mahu
Kev-O
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #50 on: Yesterday at 02:29:42 PM »

Emm.. I would say, why not work out on the Legion 69 logo 1st,
let individual Team have their own design for their team T-shirt (and player's name optional)
Every team under legion 69 shall then add on the Legion 69 logo to the team t-shirt.
This will basically let every team to maintain their own image while having the legion 69 logo as a family.
This definately sound more costly because of the quantity is lesser.. but imagine new member comes and go.. the printing for t-shirts will still go on.. we probably just pay little bit extra for the mould for the 1st time.. (1st time is never cheap..Tongue)

True to that...but ahh the cost of making a few diff mould would also cost...coz we are basically making different design's for every team in the legion...what about those that their team is not under legion of 69 family tree?? but its still a sweet idea....I think it would be cool to have a lil personalization for the T-Shirts as for those their teams aren't in fear not...just make it without the Team name lol....

Team  N I G H T M A R E S