Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2008, 08:47:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
21470 Posts in 1643 Topics by 1560 Members
Latest Member: lias85
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  The 5 Legs of the MPOC 2008  |  Governor Cup-City Stadium,Penang  |  Topic: Venue 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Venue  (Read 1124 times)
sp_etek
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »

The stadium in the city is what I've heard....will await word from my partners there.. Grin
Dear Paul, can we have yhe location map for the stadium for the 3 leg so that we can make good arrangement for our team accomadation.
kabuk
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »

City stadium !! city stadium!! city stadium!!!

for johorians,its ok wut...for the final leg we r goin to johor also..i think la....heheheheh Grin
badman
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 02:57:43 PM »

The stadium in the city is what I've heard....will await word from my partners there.. Grin
Dear Paul, can we have yhe location map for the stadium for the 3 leg so that we can make good arrangement for our team accomadation.
that would be nice... plus, anybody know how far is the venue from feringghi..? traffic & whatnot...  Wink

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
noir
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 01:41:48 AM »

that would be nice... plus, anybody know how far is the venue from feringghi..? traffic & whatnot...  Wink
lets just say that you'd be travelling from one end of the island to the other if you're gonna stay somewhere in Bt. Ferringhi.

C-FORE
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 11:44:35 AM »

City Stadium near the previous "padang" we played on? Map of location please. Grin
zarique
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 04:19:48 PM »

City Stadium near the previous "padang" we played on? Map of location please. Grin

yup...very very near to Padang Brown...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  The 5 Legs of the MPOC 2008  |  Governor Cup-City Stadium,Penang  |  Topic: Venue « previous next »
Jump to: