Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2008, 08:58:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
27830 Posts in 2111 Topics by 1881 Members
Latest Member: Werdna Hol Sportz Ampang
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  The Xtion Free Trade Zone  |  Malaysia Pro Shop Corner(Sale Items Only)  |  Topic: Napshot-Damansara Perdana 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Napshot-Damansara Perdana  (Read 9354 times)
elgato
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2008, 06:40:56 AM »

u guys have any halo eye? how much?

fear me...and i'll show u no mercy

Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Hall of Fame

OfflineOffline

« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2008, 07:02:01 AM »

Yup..ada..see Kev about it...they should have all the parts you'll ever need.

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
KungFuMan
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2008, 07:53:58 AM »

Hi!

My MR3 punya eye cover sebelah kiri (the small piece) sudah retak. Do you guys have that part?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 12:20:07 PM by KungFuMan » Logged
oreoNmilk
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2008, 08:08:57 AM »

w00t Shocked

[email protected]
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

HAMMER - 8th Cavalry

« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »

call kev & chk it out

Roger & Out,
8th Cavalry Div
1st Lieutenant
HAMMER
subsonique
phpBB Pro Am

OnlineOnline

« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »

yeah and while you're at it, do check out the new stuff from BT hehe, they've arrived at Napshot on Friday, and already in action on Sunday.

Locked and Loaded!
KungFuMan
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2008, 11:53:38 AM »

call kev & chk it out

Who is Kev? Is he here? I'll PM him later. Anyway, I'm in freaking Scotland now. Will be back another 3 weeks. Would like to know what part you guys carry for my MR3. I'm looking for QLoader now coz I hate top hopper. Have to admit that finding MR3 part and accessories is like looking for a good women to marry these day. However, I will came up with a project for my MR3... Wish me luck!

P/S: Why don't we have the best customize marker competition.....? If it's legal of course.....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 02:51:02 AM by KungFuMan » Logged
Zanec
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »

I'm new to the paintball scene in Malaysia since i'm a foreign student and I'm tried of playing with the rentals here. So I decided to pick up the sport again and I am wondering if napshot has the following items and around how much its going to cost me.

I'm looking to buy a Spyder RS or Electra w/eye, Viewloader eVLution 3, Powerlyte Scepter Barrel System or Freak barrel System, Profiler Mask, and i have yet to decide on co2 or hpa w/remote line yet.
sparhawk
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »

I'm new to the paintball scene in Malaysia since i'm a foreign student and I'm tried of playing with the rentals here. So I decided to pick up the sport again and I am wondering if napshot has the following items and around how much its going to cost me.

I'm looking to buy a Spyder RS or Electra w/eye, Viewloader eVLution 3, Powerlyte Scepter Barrel System or Freak barrel System, Profiler Mask, and i have yet to decide on co2 or hpa w/remote line yet.

i think u shud be going to the shop then u'll know whether they hv it or not... most of time those like Napshot, SPA in Damansara n Propaintballshop in Kelana Jaya will have what u looking for... Smiley
subsonique
phpBB Pro Am

OnlineOnline

« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2008, 09:50:16 AM »

i think u shud be going to the shop then u'll know whether they hv it or not... most of time those like Napshot, SPA in Damansara n Propaintballshop in Kelana Jaya will have what u looking for... Smiley
yup of course Napshot has Spyder RS and Electra, Freak too. i was one of the earliest birds to hold the electra in my hands, and i love the cosmetics. i hardly like speedball marker, because i am a total milsim bird. hehe.

Locked and Loaded!
Zanec
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2008, 10:14:31 AM »

Actually I'm quite sure they would have the majority of the stuff. However i have a sister coming to visit to bring back some gear for me. I also can't really get transport to damansara for awhile
KungFuMan
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2008, 01:05:16 PM »

WOW!  ShockedHow old is your sister? Is she's HOT? Does she likes short guy???  Cool
Zanec
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »

Sorry man she is already taken.
Kev-O
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2008, 03:35:37 PM »

Hola hola....we are the distributors for Kingman in this region. We carry the full line of products of Spyder as well including all it spare parts and accessories. Why not drop by NAPSHOT to check out for the stuff you guys need =)....Do give me call or sms me if you guys have any enquiries at all...

Mobile : 012 3030111
Email :

Team  N I G H T M A R E S