Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2008, 02:11:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28757 Posts in 2178 Topics by 1925 Members
Latest Member: test1
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Regional Paintball  |  The Southern Malaysia Paintball Community (Moderators: cabel, darkbob, jb marshall, Hirash)  |  Topic: ::From Melaka?:: 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ::From Melaka?::  (Read 673 times)
subsonique
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« on: March 17, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »

birds, anyone from Melaka? i am from Melaka, stay in Melaka and i also stay in KL. where do you guys play in Melaka other than A Famosa? any recball spot where i can join?

Locked and Loaded!
44mag
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 12:51:51 AM »

where u based in melaka bro?...
subsonique
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 08:14:26 AM »

hell yeah brother hehe. i stay in KL and Melaka, but nowadays mainly in Melaka. where do you play in Melaka bro?

Locked and Loaded!
Caranthir
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 09:04:50 AM »

cayalah apai, no paintball in bukit katil ka?  GrinGrin

http://www.myspace.com/sir_caranthir
http://villainpaintball.blogspot.com
[/color]
44mag
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 02:55:18 PM »

hell yeah brother hehe. i stay in KL and Melaka, but nowadays mainly in Melaka. where do you play in Melaka bro?

there was a place before in krubong...next to the new stadium... but closed down earlier this year... some management issues...
nowadays... nowhere to play la... except for 1 very small place next to tasik ayer keroh...
wish somebody would open 1 here...
where do you play?
DarkWan
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 03:03:48 PM »

there was a place before in krubong...next to the new stadium... but closed down earlier this year... some management issues...
nowadays... nowhere to play la... except for 1 very small place next to tasik ayer keroh...
wish somebody would open 1 here...
where do you play?

That FortressPrestige eh?

http://fortressprestige.com/

I thought I see an air bunker then when balik kampung in last election. Too bad if it is closed. Should be my imagination then. Grr ~
44mag
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 03:24:10 PM »

yeah... that's the one... now no more oledi... Sad

heard rumours might be new one sumwhere in bukit bruang... near the graves there... Shocked
subsonique
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 05:25:14 PM »

haha yep i was at the Stadium Jebat to check out on the field, but it was already closed. i called the operator, and they said they will relocate some time this year in Klebang. but not too sure la. to my opinion, i reckon the Stadium was not a very strategic place to set up a field. i mean no one goes there unless there's a football match hehe. correct me if i am wrong.

however, i play in KL, because i frequent KL often. i stay in Bukit Katil and i go up to KL when i have a job to do or game to play hehe. and i do lotsa recball and no speedball.

weapon of choice at the moment is MILSIG K-Series with laser sight, CQB barrel with TAC rails, M4 butt stock, red/green dot scope, 3 point sling by TIPPMANN and vertical grip with built in bipod hehe. however, i am in the midst of getting me the Holy Grail of recball marker, the Tiberius T9 Ranger rifle hehe, and will let go off the MILSIG.

Locked and Loaded!
chairo
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 07:20:42 AM »

i always played at that place.. easy to see and find... but now.. Cry
i heard rumour about rec ball also at bukit bruang..
will see...
subsonique
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 09:44:14 AM »

ok currently i am playing behind my house in Bukit Katil hehe. i have a huge private space here at my house. anyone for shooting range, just can call me and drop by and test your shooting skills haha. hmmm maybe i should just turn the excess land into a recball field? love recball hehe.

Locked and Loaded!
buyo
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

GO JS GO WILD!

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 08:13:29 AM »

there is 1 paintball field la tepi tasik ayer keroh.. >>Redtma<< hahaha.. the field is so small.. can fit only 3vs3.. itupun hiding behind batang pokok yg kicik... *sad*  Cry

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  Cry

subsonique
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 01:45:58 AM »

hehe yup that one i know bro hehe. small la. tempat lain tak ada ke?

Locked and Loaded!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Regional Paintball  |  The Southern Malaysia Paintball Community (Moderators: cabel, darkbob, jb marshall, Hirash)  |  Topic: ::From Melaka?:: « previous next »
Jump to: