Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2008, 08:58:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
21412 Posts in 1637 Topics by 1555 Members
Latest Member: infinity
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Spectre-Div 2  |  Topic: MPOC 2nd Leg - Appreciation 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MPOC 2nd Leg - Appreciation  (Read 127 times)
junior
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

OO OO OO!

« on: April 09, 2008, 10:39:19 PM »

Players
1. Daniel Goh
2. Lindsay Corbett
3. Reuben Lim
4. Michael Tan
5. Alex Leong
6. Derry Tan (Guest)
7. Huzam (Guest)

Crew
1. Ronnie 'Banana' Chong
2. Joey 'Crazyphei' Oo
3. Daniel 'Chickin' Chong
4. Michael 'Crassus' Walia

To the unsung heroes: Spectre Crew
4 Crews for this leg and they were running up and down the field filling up air, podding up harnesses and filling up pods. Always there when needed and reliable w/ heaps of tolerance and patience sucking up all this shit they had to endure crewing for Spectre, X-Fox and XMenz. Yet they still get the job done. They're not paid anything and they took the effort to travel down w/ us which we appreciate greatly beyond words. We sure hope you enjoyed the experience touring w/ us.

Besides the 4 regular crew we have, our thanks to Redza, Ereeq and Hamman of X-Fox for crewing for us as well, relieving our exhausted crew.

Guest Players
What can I say? A thousand thanks for playing, not for us... but w/ us. We appreciate your presence and it was greatly appreciated on the field.

Coach Gary of X-Fox
You had faith w/ us which no word can describe our thanks. We sure hope you'll continue having that faith in us. Poor dude lost his voice coaching us from the side lines, shouting and fishing us up  . Heck, we couldn't be here w/o your guidance.

ExKay of XMenz
Some hush hush advice for me personally about marker quick fixes  ... your advice was a life saver.

Dennis Tan of KCHL Paintball
Your support is priceless, we appreciate it greatly... spank you... err... fank you... no no, THANK YOU!

Our rivals and friends
To all teams which we played against, thank you very much for the games be it good or bad. There'll be more battles to come between us. We look forward to it and we'll see you in Penang.

Apologies if I missed out thanking anyone.

HOO-ARR!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:45:57 AM by junior » Logged

Croc
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 04:02:50 AM »

Heads Up Spectre !!!!!!

So close yet so far, but in saying that I know we will grow stronger mentally after this last round.

HOOARR !!!!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Spectre-Div 2  |  Topic: MPOC 2nd Leg - Appreciation « previous next »
Jump to: