Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2008, 08:50:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
21470 Posts in 1643 Topics by 1560 Members
Latest Member: lias85
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Leagues/Series/Tournaments  |  TERENGGANU OPEN-Special Event  |  Topic: Congratulations 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 49 times)
flame
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

www.demonz.com.my/forum

« on: Today at 03:47:04 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS TO X-MEN FOR BEING THE CHAMPION IN TERENGGANU OPEN. AND ALSO THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ORGANISER FOR MAKING THIS TOURNAMENT SUCCESSFUL, I FEELS LIKE PLAYING AT HUNTINGTON BEACH.

sp_etek
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:45:40 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS TO X-MEN FOR BEING THE CHAMPION IN TERENGGANU OPEN. AND ALSO THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ORGANISER FOR MAKING THIS TOURNAMENT SUCCESSFUL, I FEELS LIKE PLAYING AT HUNTINGTON BEACH.
Eventhough our team not being invited to participate in Terengganu open. So bad!! But we still sincerely congratulate the winning teams in every division. How's the feels??? Realy like Huntington Beach??? Interested to see some photo, you have any can show bro?
fureusch
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:10:36 PM »

Huntington Beach? I also want lor....too bad it's opposite the beach...

Demonz u guys did a great job, it was a tough fight

Belum coba belum tahu,
Sudah coba hari-hari mahu
harry_hassan
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:53:45 PM »

Congrats! Good Game Guys!

-Harry Hassan #77-
http://banditspb.proboards52.com/

"Shoot to Kill"
dimple gamgee
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:53:26 PM »

congratulations to x-menz for emerging as champions and demonz red for emerging as 1st runner up. not forgetting also killer beez who came in 3rd placing and mad storm from terengganu for coming in 4th.

everyone played very well. a special thanks to the organizers for organizing such a great event! can't wait for wca '08! woohoo! thanks for all the hospitality that we have received in terengganu!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Leagues/Series/Tournaments  |  TERENGGANU OPEN-Special Event  |  Topic: Congratulations « previous next »
Jump to: