Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2008, 10:00:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
22645 Posts in 1744 Topics by 1628 Members
Latest Member: penang82
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Monkeybone Misfits-Div3 (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: So the story ends! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So the story ends!  (Read 336 times)
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 05:10:24 AM »

As the title suggest, Monkey Bone Misfits’ tale has come to the end of the line for now. After a long and considerable amount of thought and through discussion with the rest of the team, MBM will be disbanded as of now. It has been a great experience playing and leading the rest of the team.

For now my well wishes goes out to my co-founder and Vice Captain Simon on his foreign adventure and to Jon my young padwan on his further travels in search of more knowledge and may both your paths cross each other.

To Cavin the other original member of MBM, still keep playing when and where you can. Adam AKA B-Wing Tonguekeep flying but keep the wings down Tongue

For the new editions, Eddy you were great keep things going and keep on moving forward.  Amos, what can I say except all the best in your new undertaking and best of luck for the future

Thus I bid you all farewell but not goodbye as The Samaritan will still be making his presence felt from time to time.

guess the word's official now that MBM is taking a bow. it sure has been a great time and experience to play with the team. can still remember the initial days of MBM starting up....and the misfits of players as well as apparels...ahahah.....formation of The Consortium....sharing tents with everyone....miscues in games....etc.....

never thought this day would come, but i guess all good things would come to and end....let it be that all good things remain as memories and stories to be told to the future generations....jeez..macam some war story only.

but nevertheless, to all in the team, good luck in your future ventures. sad that this journey has to come to an end at this junction where everybody would be taking their own paths. has been an issue as always when it comes to time and financing this addiction....ekekke...but keep the passion alive and who knows, MBM might make a come back in the near future....maybe with a rebranded name or something...or maybe even international affiliation?  millenium? huntington beach? *fingers cross*

will be keeping tabs of what's going on from afar...and though VoRTeX isn't around physically, the force is still around...fight on bruthas!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:15:21 AM by VoRTeX » Logged
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 05:11:45 AM »

CryCryCryCry
I'm gonna miss seeing MBMs in action. Some other time, eh?

"watch the head! watch the head!" hahahah....yeah...some other time i guess....
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 05:12:22 AM »

Wahhh...

Im really gonna miss u guys in the field...

Darn...

team tak de on field...but players mesti ada punya...heheh
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 05:18:17 AM »

aaaa...that means mercenaries for hire! mari mari.....souljahs for hire! LOL!  Grin
Liljon
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 06:43:01 AM »

Chrono marshals wanted. apply within. All are not lost!  Grin

Sorry to hear that you guys are not able to continue as a team.  Cry

part time can?

can! why not. Giving back to players after they have spent a lot on paintball stuffs.

Coached by the best in the industry.

You kill suckers. We teach them lessons.
marky mark
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 07:01:51 AM »

Chrono marshals wanted. apply within. All are not lost!  Grin

Sorry to hear that you guys are not able to continue as a team.  Cry

part time can?

can! why not. Giving back to players after they have spent a lot on paintball stuffs.

Thanks for the offer and will seriously consider it after the Penang leg as this time will be taking time out to spend time with the family in Penang. Anyway after that?Huh?Huh?
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 09:59:15 AM »

MM training! MM training! eheheh....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Monkeybone Misfits-Div3 (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: So the story ends! « previous next »
Jump to: