Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2008, 06:20:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
26346 Posts in 2019 Topics by 1817 Members
Latest Member: Gosbasterz
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Monkeybone Misfits-Div3 (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: So the story ends! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So the story ends!  (Read 1188 times)
adam_lss
phpBB Novice

OfflineOffline

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 08:03:37 AM »

the session @ mudtrekker was great guys (except the mosquitoes) , i already miss paintball dammit!!! T___T

simon, why never play sumore la the last round ? i finished having about 2 pods left you know... if anything could have pass some to you =D . Ish, gatal to play sumore la...
sorry guys was not able to make it due to work commitments...
anyway, where's the dvd la??? Cry
chronic_blade
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 02:10:50 AM »

DVD is with mark =P i passed to him in penang
fureusch
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 07:49:36 AM »

DVD is with mark =P i passed to him in penang

did u all went to feringgi just to copy some other copies for us?

Belum coba belum tahu,
Sudah coba hari-hari mahu
chronic_blade
phpBB Amateur

OfflineOffline

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 06:55:38 AM »

that one buy rm400++ worth of dvds la... mark wanna start his own shop you see... gotta find his trusted supplier there ma... =P
marky mark
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 06:19:09 AM »

that one buy rm400++ worth of dvds la... mark wanna start his own shop you see... gotta find his trusted supplier there ma... =P

Adam collect your DVD from me and hopefully next trip to penang i can break my record of RM400+ Tongue
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 06:43:04 AM »

@ liljon and amos - That would not be giving back to the MM... imagine all the chrono's breaking down and markers before the game =P hahahaha!!

@mark - Thanks for privilege of playing for MBM and the many lessons learnt! =D certainly wore the jersey with pride and the pride of hearing the team name called up. Great memories together on and off the field!

@ Simon, Cavin, Adam - Great playing along side you ppl!! Everyone at MBM made competitive paintball fun and enjoyable experience indeed! will remember all the good times and many laughs we had! (eg: adam putting on reverse gear midway through the bunkering run =P, Simon's races with wan - wan sorry la - simon too fast ady hahaha, Mark's JB 1 man show, Urm.. me friendly fire wan in the back of his head.. uh sorry ^^;;  so many moments to share and remember =D

for myself.. well.. paintball expensive weih!! hope to make a comeback into the sport after my studies esp when i find $$ to venture back  hehehe, then i'll be looking forward if possible start alongside you guys on the starting gate again =D (alongside ah not you guys start the opposite gate weih..  >__<)

2010 MBM might look something like this =P

note- Simon after his 2 year stint in Europe has hone his skills so much in gun fighting that he is now literally a MOVING BUNKER (see dorito)

gosh! the "race" with Wan for that few rounds sure was memorable..... muahahahahah! me a moving bunker eh? wait a minute...trying to say i'm damn HUGE la now? grrrrr!! dude, see you in london and lets hookup over there for some speedball! time to go INTERNATIONAL!
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 06:43:58 AM »

hmm.. one thing simon always remember is how he was 'forced out' of the border while bunkering me...  GrinGrinTongue

yeah la! dammit...stupid stupid stupid! aarrgghh! but heck, it was all worth it...LOL!  Grin
VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 06:46:11 AM »

the session @ mudtrekker was great guys (except the mosquitoes) , i already miss paintball dammit!!! T___T

simon, why never play sumore la the last round ? i finished having about 2 pods left you know... if anything could have pass some to you =D . Ish, gatal to play sumore la...

dei! at that time already malas to go out with HOUSE marker la....fingers was damn itchy to do some RAIN!
subb
phpBB Pro

OnlineOnline

Tuki (Nightmares)

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 01:37:34 PM »

so the story has not ended ??  Grin

MBM t'shirt worm by TT from XSV !  Wink

fureusch
phpBB Superstar

OfflineOffline

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 02:39:03 PM »

it will never end...forever in our hearts!

Belum coba belum tahu,
Sudah coba hari-hari mahu
subb
phpBB Pro

OnlineOnline

Tuki (Nightmares)

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »

Oops i made a mistake by putting the "??" behind ended  Roll Eyes

"so the story has not ended." makes a better meaning   Wink

cant find any amos photos tho... maybe i missed it  Cheesy

marky mark
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 02:03:24 AM »

Yes Yes.... MBM forever!!!!
subb
phpBB Pro

OnlineOnline

Tuki (Nightmares)

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2008, 02:26:56 AM »

if u ar wondering where to get these MBM t'shirts ... they are at the SPA (oh skirmish paintball asia)  GrinGrin

VoRTeX
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 01:11:42 PM »

Yes Yes.... MBM forever!!!!

wooo hooo! branding wei! LOL!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Monkeybone Misfits-Div3 (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: So the story ends! « previous next »
Jump to: