Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2008, 09:01:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
27830 Posts in 2111 Topics by 1881 Members
Latest Member: Werdna Hol Sportz Ampang
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Command & Conquer-Big Games  |  C & C - RED ALERT...THE INSURGENCY  |  THE RED ALERT STORIES...  |  Topic: Stories from From the Commy Side 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stories from From the Commy Side  (Read 686 times)
badman
phpBB Legend

OnlineOnline

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

From another spy or a double agent, and i played for Comms....
...that's all for now, so please please please next C&C, do not shoot and ask me, because i've had it being a spy. mark my face, and hold fire when you meet me Smiley

the obvious would be not to be a spy in next game... but then again, this could be an early cover as spies work best behind the obvious....
japanese spy were already here yrs before their soldiers landed in kelantan....  Wink  TongueTongue
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:07:33 PM by badman » Report to moderator   Logged

Cool...We'll Be Back...Cool 
in need of service...? Always Available But Never Free
subsonique
phpBB Pro Am

OnlineOnline

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »

From another spy or a double agent, and i played for Comms....
...that's all for now, so please please please next C&C, do not shoot and ask me, because i've had it being a spy. mark my face, and hold fire when you meet me Smiley

the obvious would be not to be a spy in next game... but then again, this could be an early cover as spies work best behind the obvious....
japanese spy were already here yrs before their soldiers landed in kelantan....  Wink  TongueTongue
haha relax Mr. Badman hehe, well heck, you may be right haha.

*editted for post clarity - badman
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:25:02 PM by badman » Report to moderator   Logged

Locked and Loaded!
subb
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

Tuki (Nightmares)

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 04:12:40 PM »

i thought they cycle down from thailand ??  Tongue
Report to moderator   Logged

subsonique
phpBB Pro Am

OnlineOnline

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 04:16:05 PM »

i thought they cycle down from thailand ??  Tongue
nahhh, they rollerbladed from Thailand hehe.

Locked and Loaded!
Hammerdown
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »

Playing under a Spy Sergeant... This is my story...

After a long wait, we finally got deployed into the battle field. The Napshot Marauderz, leading Team Penang went in looking for our base tent... but due to the mistake by Team Perak which accidentally went to the Penang Base, we had to take over and defend the frontlines... with huge grins we did! This is what we signed up for... to fight in the frontlines of the battle. Confidence was running high, as usual!

Kaptain Knut briefed the team while Team Johor was running around in the jungle due to the bee attack in the background. Amidst all the chaos, we got into our positions in 3 squads led by Sgt. Rudy a.k.a. Big Mac, Sgt. Khairul a.k.a. K-Roll & Sgt. Fairuz a.k.a. "Spy"sonique. I was with Spysonique, the famous spy who managed to not get caught. We took positions in the middle, where heavy attack was expected. We went down to defend the slopes but the Black Cell requested us to push back because they were planning a surprise attack on the slopes. If not, we would've positioned more commies on the slopes to prevent the Malaysian Army from hiking up.

The game started and before we knew it, pellets started to rain down from the other side of the hill. It was obvious that the Malaysian Army was made up of serious woodsballers as most of them we packing flatline and APEX barrels. They could reach us but most of us couldn't reach them. Most commies defending the frontlines had either speedball markers or basic woodsball markers... with some newbies with rentals.

I positioned myself behind a bushy, thorny palm... needless to say, there were a lot of poking and bleeding during the whole morning session everytime i took cover from raining pellets. There were newbies on my right and my Sgt. Spysonique giving orders behind me. My gloves were soon filling up with blood but the battle raged on. I formed a partnership with a sniper (Kevin Loh from Mud Legion) positioned in the bushes on my 11 o'clock and we worked together to take out Malaysian soldiers who managed to hike up the slope. Since our pellets couldn't really do damage on the other side of the hill, we conserved our pellets and saved them for the close-range encounters. Between us, we took out a significant number of enemies and successfully defended the centre from any breach! During all these, my pants tore badly and i ended up playing 90% of the C&C with torn pants :-p which was later reinforced using some harness straps. Spysonique never acted suspicious and he continued to command the squad as usual. Now and then the centre was reinforced by Black Cell members who were working solo and other players who took turns with me to defend my position. We successfully defended the centre until the ceasefire.

After lunch, i continued in the same position and then switched to the left when reinforcements were required there. Working with fellow Marauderz, Zaidee and Iskandar on the left slope, i managed to take out more enemies crawling up. As the Malaysian Army started to lose momentum and also numbers (probably due to lack of gas and pellets), we moved up and joined the rest of the Marauderz to join the squad which has already begun to mount an attack on the right flank. Going down the muddy slopes further tore my pants and then our whole unit got sprayed when we tried to breach the centre of the Malaysian Army slope. Spysonique and I suffered major slippage and spraying so we returned to the defensive lines :-p

It was already towards the end when everyone was tired and the battle was only active on the right flank where the Commies were attacking the Malaysian Army. I took a break at the base. Since i had a lot of pellets left, i then decided to just stand on the middle line and spray at the enemies on the right who were busy fighting with the flanking Commies.... until GAME OVER!

We re-grouped at the base, managed to catch up some short stories with other players and walked back with pride knowing we definitely won the C&C! It was one hell of a day... with record kills! Puaih hati!

knuta
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

"Lightning"

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 10:57:21 AM »

I know this is late and not sure if anyone is reading this topic still. But I could not post until it had been printed...sigh...

http://paintballnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=223&Itemid=25
http://paintballnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=223&Itemid=25&limit=1&limitstart=20
http://paintballnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=223&Itemid=25&limit=1&limitstart=21

The enemy has got us surrounded! HAH! There is no way they can escape us now!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Command & Conquer-Big Games  |  C & C - RED ALERT...THE INSURGENCY  |  THE RED ALERT STORIES...  |  Topic: Stories from From the Commy Side « previous next »
Jump to: