Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2008, 06:23:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
26346 Posts in 2019 Topics by 1817 Members
Latest Member: Gosbasterz
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Oscar Legion-Div3  |  Topic: Congratulation To The Div.3 Champion of NPL Melaka League 2008 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congratulation To The Div.3 Champion of NPL Melaka League 2008  (Read 244 times)
tslee78
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

TEAM NIGHTMARES

« on: August 05, 2008, 03:45:51 AM »

Dear OLX (Wan, Eejun, Naan, Jaja, and Iky) - (Hope I get the spelling correctly..Smiley)

Congratulation for The Div.3 championship you guys won in NPL Melaka League 2008. It was a fantastic play without loosing any game, starting from the knockout games of 16 teams all the way to Final!!
I was impressed by the performance that you guys brought it out during the games  and looking forward to learn more from you guys.. Smiley

p/s: If I am going to get interview again, asking about who will be the NPL Grand Champion for Div.3 in 2008. I shall Say O.L.X!!!

Keep it up GUYS!!!

Report to moderator   Logged

Powered By:   
yanz
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 07:01:11 AM »

Heard that they had gaves a "Nightmares'' to others.  Grin

Congratulation guys!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 07:16:46 AM by yanz » Report to moderator   Logged
dark_oscar
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 04:54:02 AM »

HEheHEhe... tQ TQ TQ so much...

From d beginning, witout any podium preparation(we lost our banner!!!)... finally we manage to bring back all the glory to the very right owner... hehe. xdelah... its seem all the luck came rite after we had packing our stuff after losing 2 straight games... and then jon start playing & kelvin start managing from outside (i dah ajak dia main!!)... then its all going well... TQ to our 3 'Best Guest Players'.. Kelvin 'Cheeky' Lee & Tan Jon 'Brave' Yong from Team NIGHTMARE and Aznan from IRONSEA... your commitment had also impress me!!.. enjoy having u all in the team.. (even we had few friendly fire here n there)... so, We'll have a surprise for u guys!!

TQ! Tq! TQ!

From OLX
Wan Sharir
Farid a.k.a Ejun
Rza a.k.a Jaja
Zikry a.k.a Iki
Report to moderator   Logged

OSCAR PLATOON

*OSCAR LEGIO-X
*O.L.X
*LEGIO-X jr
subb
phpBB Pro

OnlineOnline

Tuki (Nightmares)

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 05:47:47 AM »

thank you team OLX for inviting us to play with you guys... RRRrrrr !

haha while u guys were packing to go home ... ( i just only took off my elbow pads)  Grin
They made a mistake by opening a door and giving us a 2nd chance to prove what OLX is really made of!!! what they trow at us ... we took them down(some good teams)

haha u guys were scared of sunshiro ... wahaha no fear ! (tho they are a solid team)
we went head to head with them and after along battle,  the paints and dust have settled. Then and there , nothing was going to stop us from victory.

i gave it my 101% but u guys gave it 110%.... with all that heart and determination(we know where that leads to)

oh yeah and sorry me and kalvin cant join u guys much, he took me around town(small) and THE FOODS ! OMG so yummy .... not Halal tho

i came to try out this leg's field but got more then i wanted ... best food , superb field, great team. what else can u ask for ??  Grin  or what about some pics ?? haha  Winkoh oh and i like surprises!

thanks to :
Wan, Jaja, Ejun, Iki, Nan, Kelvin and also the Crews
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:52:54 AM by subb » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Teams  |  Team Oscar Legion-Div3  |  Topic: Congratulation To The Div.3 Champion of NPL Melaka League 2008 « previous next »
Jump to: