Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2008, 06:30:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
26346 Posts in 2019 Topics by 1817 Members
Latest Member: Gosbasterz
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  The Xtion Free Trade Zone  |  The Kingman Zone  |  Topic: Spyder MR3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spyder MR3  (Read 63 times)
KungFuMan
phpBB Newbie

OfflineOffline

« on: August 21, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

Hi!

Newbie from Cheras here.

I just bought a MR3 Spyder w/eyes at Damansara a few weeks a go. What I can say, it's a great marker but not recommended for a newbie (It's my first marker so I am saying as my very first marker).

First I was a bit frustrated with it. It chopped off pallet in full auto mode, the chopper stuck after some aggressive use, the electronic grip didn't work after 5-6 hours game, and so on.

I was thinking to let go the marker and get myself a Tippman A5, X7, or Alpha Black.

But after some time I realized that I was using dirty pallets that I picked on the floor, I pulled the chopper more than once which cause more that 1 pallet to dropped into the chopping chamber, and  forget to charge the electronic grip battery.

Now I really love my MR3 d/t to the accuracy, shooting speed and the garang sound, but the only thing that bother me is the small cover for the eye is starting to crack, the gap between the rubber cover and the marker grip which exposing the electronic components, hard to find 14" or 16" JJ barrel in local store.

Not sure if the Napshot Damansara got the spare parts for the eye small cover and others. For the non-slip rubber grip and JJ barrel I might have to ebay. Thinking of customizing a wooden part for the marker grip cover.

Now looking for:

14" or 16" JJ long barrel
Non-slip rubber grip
Apex
Qloader

Any advise from the Pros?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  The Xtion Free Trade Zone  |  The Kingman Zone  |  Topic: Spyder MR3 « previous next »
Jump to: