Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2008, 02:17:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28758 Posts in 2178 Topics by 1925 Members
Latest Member: test1
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  The Xtion Free Trade Zone  |  The Kingman Zone  |  Topic: Soup'd Spyders and Reviews 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soup'd Spyders and Reviews  (Read 38 times)
Kev-O
phpBB Pro

OfflineOffline

« on: October 14, 2008, 04:57:37 PM »

Hi guys...i think it would be great if those spyder owners out there would post up the pics of your spyder and whatever upgrades you done to it...or even give recommendation on modding your spyders..

For one, my MR3 has gone thru a weight reduction process (i removed the whole shroud, and metal front piece, carryhandle)...i put an ion inline reg grip on the inline reg of the mr3 along with the rubber wrap-around grips...the feedneck been change to aluminium t-lock clamping neck and using a 14" 32degree Nightstick/ 14" Deathstix..

An Electra I recently put in a Dye HyperReg2, ASA w/ On/off and purge, 16" deathstix, and a lovely virtue board with lazer eyes but there wouldnt be a LED screen anymore but who cares =P....It works well with a MacDev Gladiator Reg or CP reg but by changing the inline reg you wouldnt be able to use Co2 (not like we normally do) but the operating pressure becomes much lower than the original 300psi...The original On/off is actually quite good already but i just preffered to be a lil diff...The twistlock feedneck however was surprisingly fantastic...fits most loader and secures them nicely...thats why i maintain the neck...much easier to work with rather than the clamping ones on my opinion...Not to mention I changed in an aftermarket hammer spring so that the spring will not wear fast as the firing becomes very intense and the spring tends to wear faster...

Will upload pictures of both very soon....if anyone got any mods/pictures/reviews on any spyder markers do put them here

Cheerss...

Team  N I G H T M A R E S