Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 15, 2007, 07:27:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
14633 Posts in 1150 Topics by 1233 Members
Latest Member: breakers
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  International Friends  |  Long Time Buddies (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: Long time no see... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Long time no see...  (Read 673 times)
MikeE
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« on: December 07, 2006, 02:35:17 AM »

Hi everyone.. haven't been on ehre for a while. Love the new site design its much easier to navigate.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the world cup asia - I've had a few major changes happen (all good) which have prevented me from attending.

First - most of the guys who came over have retired from paintball for various reasons, including myself.

My reason - well its mainly financial.  I'm buying my first house at age 22, and it means I have to make a few financial sacrifices to do it (but it means I can get into NZ's property market which is booming, especially in auckalnd).  

I except to be financially stable by the end of next year and will be attending Pauls next big event, be it as a player or spectator - you can't keep me away from malaysia (even if you told customs :-P).

So good luck with world cup asia and I hope you have a blast, see you next year.  And if anyone comes to NZ after March (when I buy my place) you are welcome to stay as my guest in my new home :-)

Peace... MikeE

Oh yeah and don't forget to keep an eye on my site for what I'm up to.

ttp://mikeenz.blogspot.com
MikeE
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:50:37 PM »

Just an update - I'm still alive.  

I've bought a new house in Auckland, and am in theprocess of renovating it.  Its a small 2 bedroom unit close to the rugby stadium where the world cup will be in 2011.

Hopefully I'll have enough $$$ to come visit again soon.

I've got back into paintball, shooting a PMR at the moment

Liljon
phpBB Pro Am

OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 02:13:50 AM »

MikeE any pictures? Cheesy

oached by the best in the industry.

You kill suckers. We teach them lessons.
MikeE
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 04:17:47 AM »

http://mikeenz.blogspot.com/2007/07/its-mine.html

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  International Friends  |  Long Time Buddies (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: Long time no see... « previous next »
Jump to: