Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2007, 11:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
15092 Posts in 1175 Topics by 1260 Members
Latest Member: mojo1ne
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Official Circuit 2007  |  MPOC Rates and Prizes (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: Prizemoney and Prizes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prizemoney and Prizes  (Read 2465 times)
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 10:10:46 AM »

I get it...Pingu...the prizes in Penang was handled in totality by the Penang organiser.In fact..this is the first time I've heard of this matter.

Please call Dennis(012 4085555)to clarify.All the other MPOC legs have followed what is indicated except for the 4th leg which did not carry a prizemoney nor trophies.

TQ

quot;IMAGINATION IS GREATER THAN KNOWLEDGE"
 -Albert Einstein
marky mark
phpBB Semi Pro

OfflineOffline

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 08:16:00 AM »

Quote from: "Gungho Paul"
Only points and medals were awarded for the 4th leg of the MPOC.As all of you know....there was no money collected for the registration for the MPOC at all.
It is a bonus round.

The Independence Cup registration was also reduced to MPOC rates so that teams can afford to play as many were complaining about the high registration.I believe that it was communicated to all of you that if we were to reduce the registration for the Independence Cup...the prizemoney would have to be reduced to MPOC prizemoney.

What is posted on the forum is for a standard MPOC event when you do pay your registration.

In summary....you have paid for the registration for the IC2007 and if you had finished on the podium....would have got  prizemoney designated for the IC2007 division 3.

The MPOC points and medals were bonuses as the earlier designated MPOC had to be cancelled accomodate the IC2007.

I am surprised that you are unclear of this matter.Please contact Redz to clarify the matter..TQ

The Independence Cup registration was also reduced to MPOC rates so that teams can afford to play as many were complaining about the high registration. I believe that it was communicated to all of you that if we were to reduce the registration for the Independence Cup...the prize money would have to be reduced to MPOC prize money.

If registration was reduce to MPOC rates..... Then why did we pay the extra RM100 for?Huh?? As far as registration for MPOC is only RM100!

So since we are paying the extra 100 and i believe itís the D3 teams that make up the bulk of the paint usage @ RM210/220 per box. And no international teams took part as well.

Hence we paid extra for registration and paint so PALS playing teams can play for their points?Huh?

So please explain to me and i am sure other teams would like to know what the extra RM100 is for and why the need for PALS for D3 if its only for this round and WCA.

I believe in future MPOC should remain MPOC event and not combine with other events that put pressure on team/players to play @ a higher cost coz we donít want to lose points in MPOC.
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 12:14:45 PM »

Mr Extremeguy's posting has been deleted and he takes the honour of being the 1st person ever to be banned from this forum for inciting disharmony.

If you have a problem with it...please come to see me personally.I will be happy to attend to your needs personally.

Gungho Paul

-Albert Einstein
MWRC
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 12:52:45 AM »

The series champions prizes are as follows:

Div 1:To be finalised

Div 2:$10,000 worth of prizes(paintball related)

Div 3:$6,000 worth of prizes(paintball related)

Bonus Prizes:
Best performing ladies team:$3000 worth of prizes(paintball related)

These prizes will be converted to cash form and may increase with the coming in of a sponsor

TO MPOC ORGANIZER:

I JUST WANT TO UPDATE THE SERIES CHAMPION PRIZES.
IS THE PRIZE GONNA INCREASE OR NOT?
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FINALIZE "IT" BEFORE THE FINAL LEG OF MPOC?
MWRC
phpBB Rookie

OfflineOffline

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 09:03:26 AM »

Huh...Still no reply from the organizer? I know the organizers are busy with WCA...
Hope can finalize it before the Johor cup. TQ
Gungho Paul
Administrator
phpBB Legend

OfflineOffline

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 01:42:07 PM »

Tiada upgrade...sorry.The value will be as above... Grin

-Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Asian Connection-Xtion Paintball Forum!  |  Malaysia Paintball Official Circuit 2007  |  MPOC Rates and Prizes (Moderators: badman, Redz02)  |  Topic: Prizemoney and Prizes « previous next »
Jump to: