Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 POST MORTEM OF WEEKLY GAMES-
Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   01-07-04 00:06

give your individual's point of view of the week's game.

Reply To This Message

Re: POST MORTEM OF WEEKLY GAMES-
Date:   01-16-04 04:44

The combat standard in Warzone between the regular and the 'not so regular' is quite close. As long as the leader is good and commanding things can't really go wrong. Last Sunday there were 7 newbies and going into the second game , they seems OK to me . There are also new members that turn up for three straight weeks...there is no more fear factor in them ( including the girls)... i salute you

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-16-04 04:44

The combat standard in Warzone between the regular and the 'not so regular' is quite close. As long as the leader is good and commanding things can't really go wrong. Last Sunday there were 7 newbies and going into the second game , they seems OK to me . There are also new members that turn up for three straight weeks...there is no more fear factor in them ( including the girls)... i salute you

Reply To This Message

Re: POST MORTEM OF WEEKLY GAMES- R6 vs D Fox
Author: snake-eyes [rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-03-04 20:42

Feb 1st...It was still early....pick up my team-mates around 9:30a.m, as we have a duel with D Fox team at 10-30a.m. Went there early, meet up with Chief Marshall, apparently some group of girls + boys are already playing in No Man's Land.... what a sightful of early massarce view.... Other team-mates arrive...but just 6??? Apparently the other 2 members MIA. so much for teamwork.

Couple of minutes later, D Fox team is this missing...so got the team to suit up, prepare themselves just in case the D Fox team arrived in full gear. None turned up. Minutes later, D Fox team lead arrive, greeted us and we were chatting with them. My team are good to go, but the odds of going against 9 players vs 6 is not always in favour. In came Gung-ho Paul, full armored walking machine. :D 9 vs 7....seems OK.

1st Round (D Fox wins)
Got got ourselves Base A (lotsa of bushes and trees, nice for hiding!). First tactic was to split into 3 / 4 where 3 will be doing defence on the left field providing cover fire while 4 assaulters will take on the right side (going by the net).

Results: All 4 assaulters committed suicide due to heavy fire from the middle tall grasses (think the D Fox Team Lead was hiding there..) and a barrage of fire from the other D Fox members). Which leads to 3 team got bashed up from behind (D Fox team circle behind Base A).

2nd Round (R6 Wins)
This time change tactics, since all the assaulters got killed, 4 of them went to defence mode on the left field while the 3 providing cover on the right field.

Results: 4 Assaulters managed to hold the position in a defence position, managed to take up the one guy in urban pants, one gal, and for god knows how many of them. the 3 defence guy managed to take out the rest of them. Was about to shout "Go Forward...." then the marshall sound the "siren".....this was it...we"ve won!!!

3rd Round (D Fox wins)
D Fox team request to change base ...so we exchange base with them. This time, tactic was 3 split on the left side, while the 4 assaulter holding the right side of the field, preventing the opposition from coming.

Results: Left side collapse, leading the D Fox team circle around the back. I tried to cover the left side, again don't know why, my team mate silver wolf took out the guy in urban pants again but got hit on the butt.....went to my own base..only to see the rest of the assaulters got massarce from behind.... *suk*...

4rd Round (D Fox wins)
Time to play badd-ass again. The tactic was to lure the D Fox to the base. Both silver wolf and myself will be doing the ambush. Both Red / Firefly was supposed to run to the left side, shoot and run back to lure them back to our base while silver wolf hides well behind the bushes and I'm just behind the base. The other 3 provides defence on the right field.

Results: Both Red/Firefly came back...walking..so I presumed they're hit! Again, for god know's why, the guy in urban pants walked casually near our base and I thought he's been hit and trying to go back to the safety zone. I tailed him from behind until he saw me and raise the marker, this time I have to take him out. The rest of the D Fox team saw me....the guy in yellow shirt tries to take me out from the right, while the other guy came from the left both shooting. managed to take out D Fox team lead and the yellow shirt guy but got shot in the process. Silver wolf took out 2 more D Fox team before he got shot. Overall, the this ambush works, but only if we are more patience.

Overall comment on the D Fox team:
Good game. Played well, very honest and plays with integrity. The Rainbow team appreciate this type of play with D Fox and hope to play again next month.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.201.---)
Date:   02-04-04 08:57

Dude, would u guys want to join in for a game with Raskal at the war zone on sunday 08/02/04 about 3pm? I think they have a team of 8 to 10 people, they also offer any team whom beat them a dinner out at extreme park. Interested???

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-04-04 08:58

Dude, would u guys want to join in for a game with Raskal at the war zone on sunday 08/02/04 about 3pm? I think they have a team of 8 to 10 people, they also offer any team whom beat them a dinner out at extreme park. Interested???

Reply To This Message

Author: nobel peace winner (211.24.129.---)
Date:   02-05-04 01:54

its not that players are not interested to play with the RASKAL's ...... we can buy you guys dinner too (no offence taken) but it is just the sake of players rather playing with teams who play with honesty, integrity and fair gamesmanship. ditto!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (211.24.129.---)
Date:   02-05-04 01:56

its not that players are not interested to play with the RASKAL's ...... we can buy you guys dinner too (no offence taken)but it is just the sake of players rather playing with teams who play with honesty, integrity and fair gamesmanship. ditto! :)

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.115.239.---)
Date:   02-05-04 04:13

PAUL,

I THINK YOU BETTER SET A MATCH FOR US TO TEACH THESE FELLAS A LESSON THEY WOUND FOR GET?? I FEEL SICK LISTENING TO NOBODYS???

RASKALS ARE YOPU WITH ME???

BIG TIME SUCK OUT!!!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (---.ia3.marketscore.com)
Date:   02-05-04 04:14

PAUL,

I THINK YOU BETTER SET A MATCH FOR US TO TEACH THESE FELLAS A LESSON THEY WONT FOR GET?? I FEEL SICK LISTENING TO NOBODY???

RASKALS ARE YOU WITH ME???

BIG TIME SUCK OUT!!!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.202.---)
Date:   02-05-04 05:05

Mr Noble Peace Winner,

I agree with u, the RASKAL team don't play an honest game. The other day I shot the one of the old guys, quite fat!!! i think he call himself team leader "Dean", but he never admit. I waste about 20 pallets on him alone, at last I call the marshal to check him out and you know what he wipe the mark off his shirt.

Next time I play with them, I will shot only to their goggles, then only they will admit. But I do admit some of their guys are alright.....

Ok dude, later......

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW (219.95.201.---)
Date:   02-05-04 05:11

Yo Kenneth! (R6) WHazzzzzzzzzzzzupppppppppp?

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   02-05-04 08:49

Hmmm..suddenly this section of Post Mortem of weekly games turned violent...? hello, where's the report huh?

Speed - sorry dude, can't send in the team, they're only available once a month...due to some travel to overseas to work.... so that's why we make it an effort to play monthly.....

noble peace winner - well, different team different tactics, so can't comment much on that.

andrew - yeah dude, what's up too? not flying ...?

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-not so gungho (219.95.150.---)
Date:   02-05-04 11:56

to snake-eyes: off day lar,thats why so free lor...Hey, i agree with you,this forum is getting violent....We cant 'take it outside' anymore...gotto 'take it inside'! haha..... So,you're called snake-eyes huh?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-06-04 09:50

RASKAL please play with honesty & integrity, no point wearing that camou suit if you don't follow the principal that goes with it.

I will try to make it for the game this weekend, to teach them some art of war.

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-not so gungho (219.95.202.---)
Date:   02-07-04 14:00

(New)

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (219.95.201.---)
Date:   02-07-04 14:19

Yo Paul...how about putting some pics of chics on the main page? all 'batang' only like gay website.....HARHARHARHAR!!!!! more Pics! more Pics!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (---.ia3.marketscore.com)
Date:   02-09-04 00:39

08-02-04 POST MORTEM

RASKAL (8) VS New comers (11)

First game RASKAL Win in 3 minutes, no match at all.

Second game Team RASKAL send two players over to base A follewed by John. Head count RASKAL 6man and New comer 13. 2 RASKAL lead 6 player towards the centre and John with 5 players on the right. New Comer trash RASKAL in 18minutes.

Third Game in the Fortress.
RASKAL 7 VS New Comers 10
RASAKAL lost first game with RASKAL Leader in New comers side

Forth Game
New comers desided to move on thier own.
New comers lost but very good fight but they are still un farmilia with the place.

Fifth Game
RASKAL send a player over to New comer.
But this time RASKAL thought of giving them a bigger challenge, we when full force out to get them and fortunately RASKALS where not one killed and New comers lost by strategy.

Its was very fun guys, make sure you come again next week for furious battle with us. I have arranged some good players for you.
see you there!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-10-04 00:10

good to see the wonderful reviews about the games played.more newcomers should present their views too so that we may further improve to cater to their needs.with regards to honesty and integrity,i believe that no one cheats knowingly but the excitement sometimes get to us and the players just can't feel the shots especially when they have thick outfits on.''speed",it is not right to use this forum to attack individuals.your contribution to the forum is appreciated but try to neutral-lah bro.

will be at the fields this sunday and hope to see the regular joes...and joeys(ladies) there.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-10-04 03:21

Sunday 8th Feb. some shooting occured in Warzone...Not with Tippmann markers only but with Sony camera as well..The crew from one of RTM's slot TV programme - Malaysia Extreme is doing some filming on our regulars in jungle warfare. Quite many " pelakon tambahan " involved . Now we know how they film Nam Tour of Duty...Have to say Team Raskal gets the glory and glamour.. one even volunteer to get shot and Arrrghhh ... the poor guy have to repeat the scene few times..ehehehe...well,,thats showbizz.

I would like to thank Team Raskal plus all other players involved . Don't forget the air time at 13.00hrs , chanel 1 RTM every Monday .

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-04 22:33

15th Feb 2004 Post Mortum

RASKAL 9 VS DESSERT FOX AND NEW TEAM 10

First game RASKAL in Base B and DF in Base A
The merger of two teams makes a very different coordinations, RASKAL win over elimination, 2 RASKAL killed and the rest survived. (good fight)

Second game
Again DF with wrong coordination and no back up let RASKAL killed all with only one member death. We managed to storm all the way to their base in 15minutes. RASKAL win 2-0

Third game change base
RASKAL release some room for them to get in to our base, but unfortunately DF has a different plan when we retreat back to our base. RASKAL move towards the right and leave the center field opened but non of the DF manage to come in to our base. RASKAL wrong coordination lead us to an ambush. DF manage to kill RASKAL one by one with team work...... congrats to DF for managing the game well, good job. We did not under estimate you. WELL PLAYED!! The glory was given to a lady...... very gang ho one ROSSIE........

Cheers to you DF.....

See you guys again on 22nd feb.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-04 23:24

Sunday, 15 Feb 04..This time i won't give comment about the game...instead i wanna say something on the outfits.. i dare to say that 90% of warzone xtioneers really know what to wear and to look good while playing. Say anything u you wan't but to me outfits are important coz it will give you some extra 'oommph' while playing..I also notice some hi tech gadgets among xtioneers , cool man coooollllll.

It is nice to see some new xtioneers turn up in the not so familiar black/grey/white comourflage . They plan to set up their own team with their own significance. Just an idea... since the Raskals always stick to their 'loreng' .. Desert Fox should come up with a team identity that can make their team more standout.. maybe you guys can choose the legendary Desert Storm colours- for Desert Fox .......made famous during the 1991 gulf war. Remember Stormin' Norman???

A little history info : Desert Fox nickname was given to Field Marshal Erwin Rommel , commander of the German troops in north Africa campaign during WW11. His nemesis was Field Marshal Montgomery of the British 8th Army.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-04 23:25

Sunday, 15 Feb 04..This time i won't give comment about the game...instead i wanna say something on the outfits.. i dare to say that 90% of warzone xtioneers really know what to wear and to look good while playing. Say anything u you wan't but to me outfits are important coz it will give you some extra 'oommph' while playing..I also notice some hi tech gadgets among xtioneers , cool man coooollllll.

It is nice to see some new xtioneers turn up in the not so familiar black/grey/white comourflage . They plan to set up their own team with their own significance. Just an idea... since the Raskals always stick to their 'loreng' .. Desert Fox should come up with a team identity that can make their team more standout.. maybe you guys can choose the legendary Desert Storm colours- for Desert Fox .......made famous during the 1991 gulf war. Remember Stormin' Norman???

A little history info : Desert Fox nickname was given to Field Marshal Erwin Rommel , commander of the German troops in north Africa campaign during WW11. His nemesis was Field Marshal Montgomery of the British 8th Army.

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-16-04 01:21

Top Gun,

R6 dress to occasions, if Warzone since it's jungle based, we'll go greenies, and if it's fortress, we'll go desert storm pants type.

For those who are looking to set-up their own team with the fancy "I'm god" type of outfit, here's some info on getting them.

1) Go to Pertama & Campbell Complex, walk around, they have a few shops selling camouflage shirts and pants and other equipments or so to speak. quite affordable even the so called black army boots.

2) Go to Sungei Wang Plaza, 3rd Floor, the shop is near the Internet Cafe. They have SWAT (Black & blue type), Desert Storm, Green Beret type of BDU (Battle Dress uniform). Might cost a bomb as I can't remember, the long sleeves shirt might cost up to RM88 while the pants is RM78, all coming from China.

3) Go to pasar-malam, (if you're in Kuantan), you can get those similiar fake pants to only RM23, while the short sleeves t-shirt cost only RM10 or so. You can even get the caps, muffler, boots all at dirt cheap price.

4) If there's any Thai exhibition, (there was one in South City Plaza, Dec 03), they sells pants like item 3) also at dirt cheap price. And if you are holidaying in Bangkok or Hatyai, a friend told me they have a street of shops full of BDU uniforms at affordable price, heck all fakes one anyway.

Point to note: if you take paintball game seriously, it would be good to invest on shirts that blends into the environment (eg: green for jungle, desert storm for fortress or No Man's Land). You wouldn't want to run around in the jungle with a long sleeve red,white, yellow shirt, it will make you a sitting target!!! Or if you're into only speedball, the usual long sleeve like motorbikes racer shirts still apply.

So if anyone wants to get them, let me know if I can help. (pants only, long sleeves desert storm or urban type is kinda of hard to get here in malaysia.)

Check out the gears to wear in the other post.

Cheers,

-snake eyes-

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.241.---)
Date:   02-16-04 02:41

who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossiewho is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie?who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? who is Rossie? huh?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-04 02:58

he he he he ........... sorry guys one of my members has gone in to woman feat syndrom. Control yourself.... control yourself Andrew......... Andrew...... Andrew....... come back....... come back....... down boy...... down boy.....

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-16-04 05:02

Hey Andrew...you're spamming us!!!

but Rosie of D Fox will be showing up this weekend................................... Maybe Andrew can date her then ! :D

Reply To This Message

Author: Mortician (219.95.155.---)
Date:   02-16-04 08:51

Who the hake give the Defination of Camouflage fakes ??, that is no say at all brothers, did you try ware the whole outfit walk down the street... i want to see what were gonna happen..., or try pay a visit to neareast police station... Clik-Crack... lock you up...

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-04 01:06

well, we do get to wear it once a month..... at paintball joints. so what if I wear a desert storm pants with slipper and white t-shirts? do I still get to pay a visit to the police station? I think not.

and yes, there are a lot of fakes outfit out there, do you expect to get the original type? i think this is purely an insult to say that we have "no brains" and wear the outfit to go out.... duh!

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   02-24-04 23:23

GOOD ........ i m in. Alwayz game.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 02:59

the fox is watching...............

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 03:03

Anyone for second hand Republican Guard uniform? I wont be needing it anymore.........if u know wat i mean........

Reply To This Message

Author:  (---.jaring.my)
Date:   02-26-04 14:39

Finally logged into the Website. Well, me n my bud had a great time n will be coming back for more.......

Enjoyed going up against Raskal especially for our first ever game of paint ball (especially Warzone). But I gotta say that without some of the Raskals comin over to our side n givin us instructions.... we would have been creamed every game.

So thanks guys for making it a "fair: competition.

We will be BACK!!!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (---.jaring.my)
Date:   02-26-04 14:39

Finally logged into the Website. Well, me n my bud had a great time n will be coming back for more.......

Enjoyed going up against Raskal especially for our first ever game of paint ball (especially Warzone). But I gotta say that without some of the Raskals comin over to our side n givin us instructions.... we would have been creamed every game.

So thanks guys for making it a "fair: competition.

We will be BACK!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 23:13

KILLER TOMATO - the upcoming team. A force to be reckoned with.
hasta la vista babe........dogs of war...................

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 23:33

Hey, this team can use the Tomatoes as hand grenade....or if they're out of bullets... haha, then each member, have can carry 2 tomatoes, use it as paint tomatos, those who are hit in the vicinity will have to lie down and die.....until Medic comes and pull them back to the base.....

lol! :D

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 23:50

sooner or later we gonna hv killer pineapples......................????

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   02-29-04 21:43

desert fox (7)+ R6 (1) against ruffnecks (25)
battleground the 2 towers
odds 1 to 3, 1 game
game lasted 45 minutes
ruffnecks used about 4000 pellets
desert fox + R6 used about 2000 pellets
outcome 'Total Massacre'
desert fox + R6 managed to tag 21 ruffnecks b4 being blown away

great game! great experience!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-29-04 21:52

Raphael,

You forgot to add that we played around the night game....and visibility is low, mask fog-up easily....hard to differenciate between friend or foe!

It's like that movie "Tears of the Sun" where got 500 Nigerian army goons versus 7 Navy Seals..... but this time, we got over-run.... :O lol!

25 mexican army vs 9 mix & match team.......... how to win? hahaha...
but the ruffnecks are sporting bunch.....

snake-eyes

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-29-04 22:08

its 8 snake its 8 paul bail out last moment

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 01:11

Allied Forces vs Zombie Truckers
- Good strat.on both teams. Anticipated them to move forward.Wrong!
- ZT dug in + stayed.
- AF managed to cap a few tru sniper shots.
- Wrong! they were not moving even after being shot.
- ZT responded wit barrage of shots, some even reaching as far as R+R
- ZT slowly moved in on their left flanking AF
- One by one AF was plucked off slowly but surely.
- AF made a charge on right flank.( Rapid Firing) took out 2 ZT. Charger was killed
- 30 mins into the game. 12-15(eliminated) ZT was at their base
- AF was out by 4 leaving 4 more in the game.
-AF made second charge again on their right.Rapid Fire non stop. took out 2ZT.Charger killed.
- ZT had abt 10 . 2 tower.2 left.3mid. 3right.
- AF snipers took out 6 ZT. left 4 ZT
- ZT strat. move in by their left. Good one. 1 sniper flanked unnoticed.
- ZT took out 3 more AF. Left 1 AF.
- AF ' no retreat no surrender ' made last charge took out 2 moreZT.
' Last Man Standing ' Last Charger also killed.
- Results : Zombie Truckers won
Analysis : Zombie Truckers were obviously impervious to pain.
They just kept coming back even after shot.(zombies)
None of them surrendered even after being pumped at least
4-5 shots, during charge min 10 shots close range (3-5ft)
Tough s.o.b.
Verdict : Even though we lost. But that was a damm good fight.
Expected a relatively easy win but apparently not
A lesson well learnt.

Well satisfied is the word ......at least the Zombie Truckers took back some "souvenirs" they would cherish and remember for some time to come.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 01:23

sleeper,

Think you forgot to add that our "SWAT - CQB" charger got the most damage for his "heroic" effort....twice. R6 really impress with SWAT boy here.......

Also, one of the AF is a Raskal member, and a damn good one.

good game guys.....good game.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 02:19

paul if u were around we would hav fared better and mayb took them out!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 23:07

Guys,

I'm watching the forum........ always in the shadow......... good comment and good work keep it up

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 23:15

raskal commander

man u shud hav made it last sat it was 1 hell of a game!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 02:14

Raphael and Newbies

No Time Mate......... Got to work............. But I'm stil browsing the forum........... You guys are really making enemies man............

But anyway......... Newbies........ get ready......... if you want to practice with team RASKAL...... come on every sunday 2pm...... we'll definately give you more tips... gear up make it a point to come even if you're not playing..... you can always ask around with other guys for tips..... they are not selfish about that.

We will be planning a training session for all newbies soon together with the management. lookout on the notice board.

Regards to al Xtremez..............

REMEMBER!!! I'M STILL WATCHING YOU.......

Signout
Raskal Commander

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 02:47

ya lor gotta b d bad guy now! kekekekekekekekeke!
but intension is not to make enemies......is to make people understand.

peace mate!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 03:02

Rap,

you either knock their heads against the wall or take a head-shot on their head... :D

works both the way......

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.time.net.my)
Date:   03-02-04 21:10

dean, is it 2pm or 3.30 pm? i always came at 2pm but most of the time the game starts around 3.30 to 4pm. if you don't believe me ask some of the raskal teammates .

we need to stick to the game schedule or next time we are going to start at 5pm.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 21:34

Guys.....I really hate late comers......... isn't it good to play in a breezing sunday morning...? when the sun is not that hot?

Punctuality doesn't works with Malaysians eh?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 22:08

ayo snake even wedding dinner boleh lambat 1 hr wat more leh.
i m 1 of d culprits and i admit it......of course will try to b more puntual.......sorry guys apologies
morning game sounds good though

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 22:53

great to read that u are around rascal comander.you have become the voyeur type huh?we must try to get more participants in this forum.newbies.......don't just read.......contribute!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 22:57

top gun .........where are u???

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 23:01

paul wats up now? anything new install for us?
i suggest tat v play other senarios other then i shoot u and u shoot me..........some kinda of CS senario........assasinate the VIP or save d POW's how abt it
tis can test our ability on big group against small group how abt it?

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 23:03

top gun's toasted he got shot!
his partner 'GOOSE' KIA so he went MIA

kekekekekekekekeke

Raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 23:10

gals and guys,

was thinking the management can do us a favor....since v all r so eager to play 'JENTAYU' aka 'PHOENIX'
d management pls on all xtion paintballers bhalf pls official send an invitation to them to play us.
d management can set-up an unofficial hse team consist of the better players to take them on in an exihibition match.
i m sure if u ask for a petition everyone is willing to contribute their signature.

pls paul,anor,faiz management look into our plea!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:40

maybe we can publish ourselves in the newspapers as the "national team".....you know to get their attention.it doesn't take much ,u know.u just have to have friends in the papers.they should look for us then.the onus is really on them.........we never claimed to be the best in the country.they should prove themselves to us to gain our respect.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 11:02

Ello....I'm back

Because of some technical problems , I can't voice out my opinion in this forum for almost 2 weeks. As for 'Jentayu'...I already made some statement under Topic D Day..check out if u wish to know. There's also a new topic titled - April Challenge - by Raskal Commander. You may see my comment there.

See u this Sunday

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-04 05:28

At last I manage to find my way to this jEnTaYu..check out my write up under topic : National Team Challenge by Glock

Top Gun

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 11:41

Hoiiii.........where's everybody ?? When I re appear you guys disappear...very funny

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-14-04 22:24

HEADLINES: SNIPER TAKES OUT SLEEPER # 3 TIMES IN A ROW.
silent & deadly the sniper strikes like a scorpion with it's venomous sting leaving it's victims paralysed with fear and anxiety.After striking the scorpion changes it's position leaving no traces except the trail of destruction & death.Possibly the singularly most dangerous & unnoticed predator on top of the food chain of " KILL or BE KILLED" scenario.In this case it's mostly "KILL or KILL" again. He probably has a no. of kills scoreboard.xxxxxxx you get the picture.
Efficient & effective this true blue sniper is the last of it's kind. With patience & peserverance he stalks his victims with cold cunning & ruthlessness.

Sniper ....I look to you with respect & humility.
We will meet again in the warzone.

REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE

sleeper out
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-14-04 22:37

who the hell is this sniper anyway..? any group or team he belongs to?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 01:11

He belongs to the elite raskal team. But he operates alone , sometimes in pairs. the one single reason why raskal always able to punch thru the defense of opposing teams.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 01:14

"IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT"

Reply To This Message

Author: Raskal team member (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-15-04 04:54

Therefore, beware of the moving sniper. You don't know when, where,what hit you. He is everywhere and he is FULLY CAMOU from top to toe. Sometimes, we the team members don't know where he's hiding. Covert Operation all the time.

Mr. D
Raskal

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 10:09

looks like when we catch him....we need to take him alive so that we can torture him.........
we have special interogators( females ) to do the "job"
he wont be able to hold out for long.......hehehehehe

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 22:00

sleeper

He is a sniper machine - seek & destroy. He is trained to be heartless. No women and man can stop him. He will be there when you are not looking.

Mr d
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 01:10

Looks like we hv to send in the 'TERMINATOR'................
' I'LL BE BACK'

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 01:12

"He'll be there" when you are back.

Mr D Raskal

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 01:28

I have a nice 'surprise' for your sniper.......
isn't it nice to be playing among friends.....

'I'M LOVIN' IT

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 01:58

By the way, the sniper is in Jakarta right now. He'll be there for 2 weeks but will be back in time for JENTAYU. In fact, all of us reschedule our appointments just to play with JENTAYU.

Mr D
Raskal TEam

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.tm.net.my)
Date:   03-16-04 21:15

Who's that sniper, I like to meet him one day in war zone. I will hunt for him very soon but most likely I will get killed before he gets me. kekeke :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 23:43

Recomended movie about elite snipers - Enemy at the gate...very good..check it out!

Reply To This Message

Author: KILLER TOMATO (217.167.147.---)
Date:   03-18-04 21:12

Hey I wanna give it a go too............ "Newbie takes out legendary sniper" Muahahaha.................!!!! I can just see it now.........

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-21-04 22:39

this particular Sunday was also quite an eventful day.
Firstly it was election day.....the actual one i mean...so all arrived late as usual...particularly.Then there was F1 ......so some didnt turn up or couldnt make it.

we started off on a good note practicsing on the speed zone. Not too bad considering we did not have much practice and all coz mostly playing in the warzone ( getting lazy & retard ). Also most of us more or less is playing among frens so we could read each others moves. So newbies wanabes wana get " CLOSE & PERSONAL " ???

Speed zone on the other hand was quite a handful....always getting pinned down & not getting any air support or artillery fire support. ( my communications officer killed in the charge).

A lot of the guys & gals were really taking it in....like a true soldier. The gals mostly providing cover fire & the chargers moving in fast. Now the tower gunner has a different story altogether . Guys....u all know who u r.........
One even mentioned if he had those machine guns with two button handles like the ones on the Lancaster Bombers / Hampshires with rotating turrets ...Wow !!! R we flying or wat??? With the Focke Wolfs / Mesershermits ......tak ka ka ka ka tak tak***************
wat a romantic story...??

The ending to this Sunday was also not without it's tragedies .
( TRAGEDY by Bee Gees ). Guys....Comrades.....Officers & True Gentlemen....even in World Wars......officers and men alike had mutual respect for the enemy because in the live today die tomorrow scenario....
they were regarded each other highly.....and always were able to recognise a victory without neccesary massacre / genocide / point blank ....at an opponent who is unable / will is broken / much much weaker............
I know ....i know ......" If U cant take the heat Get The F**K out fm the Kitchen......" My apologies 1st....pls take into consideration we will always have the chance to face newbies/ ladies players who r more feel to pain / easily bloodied.....( Quote : I dun like scars on my body : unquote Mr R )

This is not the first time a weaker opponent has been shot at point blank ( barrage of shots 3, 5 ,7shots close range 3-5ft. Personally i take no glory......in bullying a weaker opponent.....( I dont get off on that). I always choose a more formidable opponent to jack off.......u get wat i mean.....
Like i said it's jes a game we should try to give chance sikit to newer players

But on the other hand ......if u really wana "get off" recognise a tougher opponent or pick on someone ur own size. Like i already said we r not out to genocide an entire race.....we r jes playing a game. Ppl will have more respect to the person who restraints rather than " DIE DARKMAN DIE" attitude.

Well i have spoken my peace......

So Mr R if u r not satisfied ......look me up ......my number' listed 3,5,7+++

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-22-04 01:25

I wonder who is this Mr R... is? your own team lead?

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.237.---)
Date:   03-22-04 06:16

Faiz....my anus is yours..........

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.237.---)
Date:   04-03-04 10:11

whats happening guys? it's so quiet in this forum........

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.tm.net.my)
Date:   04-04-04 10:12

the forum need to be categorise like gatherings, newbies, chat, warzone, strategies, tips, feedbacks, etc ,

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   04-04-04 10:36

Top Gun, this place is still the same lar...how come no differences?

Thought you gonna upgrade the site....to a more powerful, more photos etc.

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.241.---)
Date:   04-05-04 01:17

yo kenneth? missing in action ke?

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-16-04 00:54

Hey, what happened to the previous post???

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.106.8.---)
Date:   04-16-04 09:30

snake eyes,

hmm....looks like a case of x-files...

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.92.3.---)
Date:   05-10-04 09:45

Sunday 9 May,

Its speedball game : Rainbow 6 against Scratch Team Knighthawk plus few Foxes. Both team played in their full color.. of course maaa,wanna appear on TV must look good maa.

First game , capture the flag with border. Two flags for grab. Team Rainbow got their first flag.. Team Knighthawk/Foxes fight back fiercely...in the end someone managed to grab the flag butttt....unfortunately he got the wrong flag .. he grab the central one...oh my god ! Must be communication problem or not properly briefed by Marshals..I don't know...But dont worry, everything will look great on TV. First game for Rainbow 6.

Second game - Anilhilation, revenge time for Team Hawk/Foxes. They push up aggresively.. They exploited Rainbow 6's weakness on the left and did well to position two shooters there. The rest still maintain their line of fire and continue to advance , which really look nice from ariel view.In about 6 minutes, they tagged the last player. Second game for Knighthawk/Foxes.

Later , The TV crew requested some mock up shots and three players from each team gave some good performance. The only bad thing is , it was so bloody hot that Sunday.

I thank u guys for all the support given to Xtionpaintball to assist RTM 1 in doing some promo for our place. See u again next Sunday..

Cheers

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-10-04 20:26

Uh........" Top Gun"

Can we can get some sponsored pellets because we fired "quite" some shots on the demo in the firing range.... !?

As for the hot afternoon, I suggest next time the games to be conducted around 9-30a.m....but the thing is..sometimes players comes in late....and have to wait for one guy or something...... delaying the game.

We have our rules, we play in the morning when it's not that hot........ :D

Big clap to Top Gun, Medic, Mr Chee and the marshalls for the sporting event. hehe. and of course to the mix team of D Fox & Knighthawk......

on behalf of Team rainbow, we salutes you.

Cheers,
snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-13-04 21:45

top gun,

first game with r6 is not a communication problem that cause Desert Fox and Night Hawk to lose but it's my fault . I went for the flag and one of the pellets hits my arm and I kept running at high speed . I'm not sure if its a scratch or a full hit but since the Marshall didn't shouted You're Out, I kept on running taking the risk anyway.

I bloody cheated. YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-14-04 01:29

Jackal,

Pls face the "firing rainbow squad" next time we play. Will ensure that you'll send on the firing range while the whole team paint your "body".................
hehehe.

but anyway, I didn't noticed you guys going for the flag on the far side..and hell, nobody didn't even come forward to the flag..... that's why I took one back...and the far side flags on our side is still there... and I'm blaming my blue team............. :P

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (202.71.97.---)
Date:   05-17-04 02:29

I run like a coyote that day. It's so fun when everybody are so serious about the shooting, I said to myself..why not just screw it up. ke!ke!ke!
And I did !!!

Sorry rainbow but you guys win it , so when can I face the firing squad?
When? What is the range? Ke!ke!ke!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-17-04 03:58

JAckal,

you have the pleasure of going to the practice target range.....at that close, I'm sure you'll bring back a lot of "memorable" scars back.............................
Oh..don't worry, we'll make sure each one of us shoot one bullet at ya, that I promised..........

cheers,
snake-eyes

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-04 07:26

Guys

Last sunday i hav to join newbies playing against foxes n hawks . First game a nightmare maaa... second game , i hav to stop early bcoz terlupa refill pellets...too busy yelling at people until lupa. Third game , surprise , surprise ..we won .,not bad .. maybe bcoz two foxes left the field .

Well, thats it !

Top Gun

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-06-04 23:38

Top Gun,

Foxes and Hawks....aiya, should have called us in ................ no matter how busy, but only after next week....we're kinda tied up here so yeah. we'll be joining the foxes and hawks...... we'll be there.

snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-07-04 01:11

Guys ,

Yesterday's sunday game was among foxes and hawks again at No Man's Land. Paul join later . I hav to entertain my bosses and just hav a look from far . Can't wait for our Sup Air Ball bunker to arrive .. then only we can see some unpredictable movements....

cheers

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-13-04 21:40

Date: 13.6.2004
Time : 12-00pm++

Came late yesterday, already some players waiting for the game. D Foxs, some newbies, some people in camo and I'm the only R6 there. Changed to D storm camo...joined them.

All in all 5 matches, and I've only got one hit on my tummy!

Base A team was with D Fox members, the Medic, myself and 2 newbies (7 people) vs Base B 4 camo guys, 2 Jentayu members and Paul. First 3 games we won straight.... the last two game well, sort of losing anyway when Top Gun came in to replace Paul.

Last game was intense, 3 vs 3 (with Jackal, KC, and myself) vs (2 camo guys and Top Gun), and boy Top Gun was loaded with 3 Pods! No wonder he got a lot of bullets. Final shot, Top Gun took out Jackal, only left KC and myself.... and I only have 2 bullets left...until the sirens heard.....we lost!

There is one game where Medic rush all the way to the other side and took out few camo guys. Same thing with the Sleeper..... this SWAT boy does know what means to be assaulter [charger], rush and take out everyone.

Anyway it was fun, the sun's not too hot, overall weather ok, make it more less heaty game. And as for the Jentayu team, well, there' just human, good in accuracy in terms of shooting (guess they shoot more than 10k of bullets anyway), and overall the rest just ok. Not much to hoo hum about it!

Till then, see ya all this week MPA KL match on the 19th / 20th June.

snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-13-04 22:28

it was a great game and i enjoy most of the game until some distraction from spectators wanting the game to finish fast for the intense game. spectators can be very impatient when they waited too long and bored . My instinct for opression on right hand side was out when they asked me to move out.

They just don't see what I am seeing and we as players just don't see what they know.

Hope all the existing players sitting at the spectator stand be more patient and let the players use their instinct more than getting helps that doesn't .

Anyway, the spectators are helping out but it can be another way round too.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-14-04 01:55

Guys ,

I played 9 games ysteday..Very tiring but satisfied..koyak more than 600 pellets in return for 3 lebams on my body... one lebam came from snake eyes. My alertness let me down in the first 2 games . After all everybody seems to improve their game a lot. Its not easy to simply charge at them. You have to really concentrate for an opening to strike.

Those 4 guys in camor joined as members in December last year. They came back and form a new team yesterday..Team KPG (Kawan Pokok Gembira), why they chose that name?? i really dont know. In the past one month we managed to set up 3new teams...el bandido , diehard and of course KPG.

I had more fun when we played 9 against 12 outsiders which happen to be Bukit Tinggi regulars. Result , 3-1 to our favour. Its like fun all the way with no pressure at all bcoz my Guns N Bruises teammates Hurricane,Gung ho and Rashid play together...plus 1 hawk 2 foxes and 2 mat sallehs.

As for the spectators ...so far there is a ruling on dead man dont talk...so we have to think something new for the spectators..hehehehe

Thanks a lot for a very good game guys

cheers
' Top Gun '

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-14-04 02:18

Whoops Top Gun,

I thought I hit someone..... no wonder one guy with matching pants look like you....I think yours, Paul and Medic wear the same type of pants......

As for Jackal,
It's not easy to rush on the right side, have to look for opening, and yes, the spectators werent' playing, so they don't know the rush and the crossfire from the other side can do damage to us......... :P

well, didn't get to play against the 12 players, I was the tower marshall, it's fun to be at the tower to see you guys play...rather than like the nokia ad "Do you want action, or you want to action?"

snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.106.250.---)
Date:   06-14-04 09:16

KPG - Kawan Pokok Gembira

www.happytreefriends.com

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-14-04 09:16

KPG - Kawan Pokok Gembira

www.happytreefriends.com

Reply To This Message

Author: gungho (202.71.98.---)
Date:   06-15-04 03:03

good to see a ''ferret'' among us.wanna identify yourself?i 'm paul with guns&bruises.KPG is er......unique.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-15-04 03:52

KPG...haha, doesn't matter if it's tree or animal....... gonna "rainbow" it with flying colors................. :D

hahahaha.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-15-04 04:01

the name's Andrew, my fellow comrades are probably reading this too..

anyway, thanks heaps for last Sunday's game, it was only my second time and the rest of them have played a couple of times too.. definatly lots of room for improvement..

We look forward to meeting you guys on alternate Sundays and having more paintball sessions!

Good luck to those entering this Sunday's tournament too!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-15-04 22:58

Ferret (Andrew),

I'ts great fun to play with you guys.... do keep in touch with us via this forum, and let us know when are you guys playing so we can inform other teams etc. Preferably in the morning when the weather is not so hot.

snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Author: gungho (202.71.98.---)
Date:   06-15-04 23:40

the tournament has been postphoned to the 2nd of july.enough time...if u choose to practice for it.you guys should go & watch the tourney.xtion will have their hq there.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-17-04 07:17

Guys ,

Pls remember Xtionpaintball is offering a very generous discount to all team members to do their training at our establishment every Sunday. First , all team leaders must submitt the Team Registeration Form back to us . Just for some formality and record purposes.

Boy, i cant wait for our X ball air bunker to arrive. The whole game module can be change from time to time so that players cant really memories the set up and get bored towards the end.

Well , lets wait together........

cheers

' Top Gun'

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   06-17-04 08:59

Top Gun,

will pass it to you soon, can't get all of their signature, but I got mine! :D
one is from Kuantan.....one is working in indonesia now, one in singapore etc. hard to get them all in place......................

will that do?

snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.121.89.---)
Date:   06-18-04 02:48

can't wait for the air bunker to arrive. when will it be arriving?

look forward to fight with more opponent in the future? by the way, your marshall is getting lesser. heard one of them is leaving.

appreciate if the marshall are train frequently and get some exposure from MPA tournament. did you see how fast can they react to paint check and pulling the arm band away. I think the management should have the arm band strap on the arm .

This thing will improve the game and standard of refereeing in future

i notice there is a tower which could be helpful for a master marshall to freeze the game if he thinks its necessary.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-20-04 20:20

Date: 20.6.2004 (Part 1)
Time : 12-00pm++

Arrived around 11-45a.m. Still no one there except Matt and few others, rest still havent' arrived yet. Redza from D Fox is the first man on the spot............Only managed to play after 1 hour later ++. Sometimes you guys need to be more punctual.......

3 games of 4 person each
Team A
matt, silk & myself [R6] and mr X (in blue shirt)

Team B
redza & terry (d fox), kevin (knighthawk) and mr Y (in red shirt)

1st Round. (Lose)
split to two team, matt on the tower, silk & myself flanking right, while mr X cover the left flank. Mr X got hit, I took over his position. Got hit by Redza (the flying fox?). End of story for Team A, as he sweep across the field from the left, taking Matt and Silk.

2nd Round. (Win)
This time, split again, I took the flanking right, while Mr X and Matt on the left. (Matt likes to be behind the tower). Again, due to unfamiliarity to the field, Mr X got shot, I took over his position. This time, I crawl to the position waiting for Redza to come over with the marker on the spot. Managed to hit his legs when he landed.... :D ! one down. but got hit by Terry from the back, with Matt managed to take Terry out. Kevin tried to go in for the kill for Silk, Matt took him out again, so only left Mr Y vs Matt, Matt took him out too. so we won again....! :D

3rd Round. (Win)
Last round. The last of all bets. Mr X got shot again....... First, took out Redza and then distracted Terry and Matt took him out, Kevin & Mr Y are the only last man standing. Matt took Kevin out, then only 3 vs 1 (Mr Y). Mr Y's marker got jammed, fine, so the 3 of us wait for him to change his marker (know this is suicide but it's the last man standing thingie anyway...), so on Matt's mark, I flank from the left while silk on the right, managed to take Mr Y with 2 shots. Game over!

another well deserve weekend break! phew! great games guys!

snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-22-04 22:24

last sunday i only managed to play 3 games..busy at the clubhouse lah.. its 5 on 5 at No Mans Land..myself with Team KPG , Gung Ho with some newbies. result 2-1 , not in my favour. wrong tactics.. the key mistake was , i cant get to the special obstacle with peephole on the right in the 2nd and third game. got pinned down heavily..

By the way...last sunday we recruited 12 new members...dont forget, introducer will get RM10.00 rebate for every new sign up.

cheers

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-23-04 02:38

introducers get RM10? since when huh? Like that also can?!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-24-04 02:12

this RM10 rebate promo started like 4 or 5 months ago. we consider it members recruit members campaign. we r going for the geometrical progression. know what i mean ? take advantage on this offer guys

' Top Gun '

Reply To This Message

Author: Killer Tomato 2 (203.92.128.---)
Date:   06-28-04 01:39

good game yesterday. had a great time. most of the time, sharidan's team was playing the defensive position and it was quite hard of us to punch through.

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-28-04 01:49

sheridan's team reinforced by 2 el bandidos and a fox. i havent played at night for months b4 last night. cant see a thing . i just shoot at shadows and somehow it works. Scoreline 3 - 1 to Guns N Bruises

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: