Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 gun problem
Author: jackal (210.19.202.---)
Date:   07-25-04 20:57

top gun, the gun velocity had been tune down I heard. Many players are complaining of jam and gun problem yesterday. Just like MPA problem now. Was it the fine tuning that cause all this problem.

Pellets are flying now and accuracy had gone down . the space are spacious now and can't really hit the bunker at all especially when defending players were shooting far behind.

please look into the matter, if safety is the concern at least make sure that the gun don't have problem when playing.

Anyway, safety comes first.

Reply To This Message

Re: gun problem
Author: gungho (202.71.98.---)
Date:   07-26-04 22:06

We are in the process of tuning the guns to 250fps.we need time to get it right.at our current speed of 280fps,it sometimes exceed 300fps when there is flutuations,which is dangerous.please understand that the lowering of the fps is absolutely vital for no boundary games on the speedball field.we don't want everyone to look like one big bruise.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-26-04 22:31

ok dokey! safety first.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.42.---)
Date:   07-26-04 23:21

I think in the jubgle can la..... you tune it to 280-300fps, coz in there is no harm done, you need to hunter for bambi. But in the Speed Ball field its definately a no no! You dont wanna cause more hurt then enjoy the speed of the game. Think about the newbies to la..... one time kena bruise next week dont see them anymore for the rest of the year.
It make sense!!
I agree....

Cheers

The Bear

Reply To This Message

Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   07-27-04 07:00

Look on the different angle. Now every players have to think of a new style of play. U want more accuracy... u have to approach closer to your target. It will be more offensive game.

' Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-30-04 20:44

make sense to me.

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: