Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME OF PAINTBALL IN MALAYSIA
Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   02-10-04 00:39

Let us know about the latest news in the development of the game.

Reply To This Message

Re: THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME OF PAINTBALL IN MALAYSIA
Author: andrew-abit gungho (193.114.111.---)
Date:   02-11-04 12:35

like........what? how?

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.236.---)
Date:   02-25-04 06:54

just to fill up this page....nobody has been replying......So cham..... :p

Reply To This Message

Author: Chris LaSoyaBean (219.94.117.---)
Date:   02-25-04 23:23

Why don't you try Jentayu, M'sia's one and only national paintball team, approved by Kementrian Belia & Sukan, sponsored to represent M'sia at Campaign Cup, Crystal Palace London, NPPL ranked 200+? (under rookie category, anybody clarify?)
Don't bother challenging them, they have markers that pump 14+ bps, unless you dare to invite them to D'Day, maybe against Raskal, D-Fox & Rainbow6....

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.157.---)
Date:   02-26-04 00:06

X-Treme Park are ready for them...Don't care is Jentayu or Jentolak..show

them what we hv here...all team either R6, D-Frog, Raskal..will teach them

a lession... Please come..

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 00:48

Yeahlah, come to think of it, maybe extreme park kakis should challenge these 'jaguh kampung' fellas. Wonder how they get selected as the nation's representative? Those fellas came out in TV3, say malaysia host world cup in 2006. Ha ha ha....... Dey, this nation views markers as firearms, so these jaguh kampungs can be the sole team that will take part? Only if we can buy markers like in US, in wal-mart, k-mart, dick's sporting etc, no need permits, no need gurantor, no need cengkeram, no need interest.....
Imagine, going up against Philly Americans, Baltimore Trauma, Miami Effect, Oakland Assassins, LA Ironmen, Naughty Dogs, Dynasty.....
they can't even beat femme fatales or valkyrie......
I guarantee they can't even beat Tippmann Effect....

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-26-04 01:12

Yeah, I heard about this team before...think one of the members is working for PriceWaterhousecoopers...some bru-ha person there....saying this and that etc. Think I saw it in their internet web-site..... under the .com.my

bummer, they're welcome to come in to X-treme...I'm sure all the teams here are willing to go against them...just that their expenses will be sponsored by their company....meaning -> unlimited bullets..while we've to fork out $$$ to buy pellets to kick their ****s. Unless..X-treme can sponsor ....hehehe

:D

-snake eyes-
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 01:17

Here's the site in case you're wondering.....

http://www.pwcglobal.com/Extweb/career.nsf/docid/37CE7DF68F1441C5CA256DFD00088109

<just cut and paste this to the IE address>

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.253.---)
Date:   02-26-04 01:25

snake...please undestand their company...call Price ( Harga ) , Water ( Air ),

House (Rumah)...dan...aircond pipe... hope to see Jentolak here.....

dia rang memang ada harga. air.. dan rumah...dan banyak air cond..

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 01:35

HEy, I'm just suggesting..... :D

no offence ok...!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 02:18

Thanks snake eyes for the info, well, what u read is what u get. Typical, a learning curve.... really no shame. Burning good ringgit, sorry, british pounds to be humiliated in the preliminaries, c'mon, face some local rendang, wan tan mee and roti canai before you eat strawberries and cream. Check out the guy in the picture, like a beginner..........

p.s. commendable effort to R6 on D'Day. Here's a tip: When fire comes, run, when water comes, run, when earthquake comes, run, when volcano burst, run, when twister come, run, when tornado come, run, when hurricane come, run. The only sound advice when not to run is : Don't bother running back to base to reload, u lose one or 2 man, result: opening up of the weak flank. Who are those two fellas on the left? Give some support to them, your opponents where smashing through that side. I will be observing you fellas in the next d'day. Goodbye.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 02:39

Thanks for the tip dude, hmm... Chris LaSoyaBean? (what a nickname you got there....!) Didn't recall, might have met up with you that day.......

The guys on the left are the Mercenaries (Mercs) that R6 requested. Think we wasted quite a lot of bullets thru the sniper tower rather than hitting the opposition...and heck, even my snipers got nuked while on that tower....amazing when the bullets can go thru that tiny little gap!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.171.---)
Date:   02-26-04 02:45

d-Dog, Snake,

Here what jentayu Said " Kalah tak apa..all we learn is the experience"

don't ask for Sponsor if you can't make it...wasted our money.. lagi ada

panel kat KLIA...really typical...jaguh Kampung...

.. i ingat Bulan kat luar..LONDON.. lebih bulat dari malaysia Punya..kot...

ah...i had been notice the two fellas there mask like (Jet-Mask), wonder

if i can recruit them in my new team..fine out later...planing aja...

hit by the enemy through the Castle..is Paul..try to snipe them our hard...

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 02:50

My little grasshopper....... observe...... (says Kwai Chang Caine's Seefu) the pellets taking out your men on the sniper tower were coming from the B side, right side corner, hitting your men not through the hole as first suspected....... but from the side........ahhhhhh, do you realise it? Another lesson taught.

Reply To This Message

Author: elmo (210.187.14.---)
Date:   02-26-04 03:02

ah hah ! finally someone is talking . well , gung ho Paul, look like the development is not going to get far unless we players (regulars & hardcore) are doing something to bring the game to the next level, I don mean only the game but the whole works .... include experience organising it , unlike last sunday .
As for the player I think, we are fortunate to see X treme paintball is doing something right to promote paintball, at least we are heading to one of the right direction, next are we ready to comply to international rules, which means sacrifices, what i mean is whether the international rules are good for business or just good for tournament, mgt must decide how they can strike this balance as the field/markers do not belong to players, and there is only so much a players can apart from their enthusiasm & improve on their physical capability.

The way i look at it the "ball" is at the mgt court, you have the players already, just need some resources & creativity to make the game more interesting at the current level . If is all bout making money than we all know how paintball is heading to. I guess all players can contribute to this game, not just contribute our $$$ to the game but, we hope to see someone from the company can do something to promote this game further seriously.
As my boss once says "there are many ways to skin a cat" .

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 03:15

Chris LasoyaBean, if you noticed it closely, the right/left side of the sniper tower consist of netting and ...I don't think the pellet can pass thru it!!!

The gap between the sniper tower does allow the pellet to go thru...and if you managed to hit the sniper...then it's a pot-shot luck!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: observer (210.187.14.---)
Date:   02-26-04 03:44

snake eyes, if you observe closely the gap is NOT covered by netting, is only the top & bottom part, otherwise how can u stick your barrels out.

You may get lucky to shoot someone in the castle or just being a sitting duck looking thru the hole & of course the law of average will get you in a matter of time. With the kinda of firing rate you experienced, one will bound to get thru , jus like the reproduction process, first u shoot your tons of sperms into the uterus (assuming this the gap), finally one sperm (p/ball) will get thru & hit the egg (you) & wah-la you are HIT !!!!!.
So to take precaution in situation like that , put on a thinking cap.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 04:15

Actually, i didn't go up that tower..my snipers did and they told me they got headshots........one after another go up there and came down due to kena shot. I know the gap is not covered with nettings. I'm not sure if you were there or not, but the triangle sides of the tower have nettings.....or am I that blur.....

can anyone tell me if this is correct....?

Reply To This Message

Author: observer (210.195.30.---)
Date:   02-27-04 11:31

luk like your guys probably got taken out from the side without realising it.
no way the pellets can thru the net , olny splatters.
headshot are definitely from sides. unless you are shot peeping thru the gap by a lucky enemy pellets raining down on the guy behind.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-04 04:37

The elevated obstacle , sniper tower , or castle like you guys called really changed our style of play during the game. We have to come up with a new strategy to tackle the tower. And those guys up there won't make it easy for you. They have huge responsibility to monitor their enemies positions &
movement , to cover and inform their gang what to do, which flank to exploit , when to advance and also how many players left.

When we have a new scenario , we have to think of a new tactics...This is what we want...if you guys can think of something new ( not crazy ideas ) pls let me know.

Top Gun

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-04 05:50

as an individual that manned the tower during dday,i can tell u that the bullets definitely can and do come thru the gap.the accuracy of our taggers can be frightening sometimes.a tip would be to make sure you keep your opponents off balance at all times while manning the tower and hope for the best.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-04 06:47

For those who standing on the tower, perhaps a ball -guard may be in place to protect your "you know what" in case a snap-shot does go thru the gap....!!! "ouch"...... for standing on the tower.

available at Studio R, Mid Valley at RM36.90 for size S,M,L and XL.

-snake eyes-
R6

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: