Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Any S'poreans playing here?
Author:  (61.171.16.---)
Date:   06-24-04 20:15

Well,u guys are really having so much fun I wish there is some way I can join in!

How far away from S'pore are you guys?
There is this strict no-crossing over rule which really takes all fun out of the game.

Reply To This Message

Re: Any S'poreans playing here?
Author:  (218.80.74.---)
Date:   06-26-04 22:31

well,no comments at all...thats sad. No reply email from the organizers as well,why?...

Reply To This Message

Author: Red [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   06-27-04 10:08

Dear Guest,

the no crossing rules depends on whether you're a newbie or just playing for the first time. It will be good for new players,...but experienced players will think it's a bit...... unlogic. Singapore? well, it's about 5-6hours from KL, so yeah, if you're interested, then fly to KL then. As for singaporeans playing here, yes, I did meet up with some of them, last time I think on Sat, there were about 12-14 NS young blokes came....all in green camo (whats up with kids nowadays???), and they're playing Warzone...... 6vs 7 or something like that. Heard they took the bus on Friday itself, check in hotel, or something, then Sat play, and sun head back........

Red
R6

Reply To This Message

Author: gungho (202.71.98.---)
Date:   06-28-04 01:04

hi there,welcome to the forum.hope u received my personal email to u.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   06-28-04 01:55

yeah , pls identify yourself ... u know , some info about you ... it is easier to response if you give us some brief background on yourself n your interest.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ex-Guest (61.170.197.---)
Date:   06-28-04 02:42

Thanks for the reply!
Hmm, those guys u see are probably school cadets(NCC), its one of the 'uniformed groups' u can join in school. If so, their uniform are issued.

A pity u guys r so far away.

I loved paintball while I was in Aust. Played whenever I can,rain or shine.They have great terrain, bunkers,valleys,castles, old rusted cars,bridges...

Always remembered a particular game where 2 opposing team rush for a center flag placed on a bridge in the bottom of a valley. In the center of the bridge is a pyro device tied to a string. Pull it and it goes BOOM!! ar...memories.......

REally exciting to see u guys getting into the grove.Hope sometime soon you'll do promotions in S'pore,haha.I'll be most happy to help.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ex-Guest (61.170.197.---)
Date:   06-28-04 20:15

Thanks for the mail from Raskals & Guns&Bruises!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.118.32.---)
Date:   08-30-04 21:50

Hi,

I'm a Singaporean too, 30+ already. And I love paintballs. I had played in Singapore and Thailand a couple of times. My job allows me to travel around in KL, Thailand, and of course my home in Singapore.

In Singapore, you can can play here.
Orchid Country Club and Resort.

But to be honest, even I have not play in KL, just by visiting it, I will feel that KL must be very excting to play there compare to Thai and Singapore.

Singapore fields is too limit it is a flat plains with some covers. Too small to enjoy the fieldcrafts except to practice your shooting on real targets.

Thailand fields are less maintenance, and the equipments "sucks". The equipments and outfits compare to other places is like a 2-world war junk zone. Maybe that is the real "WAR" !!

But, ..................
Thumbs-up to KL Paintball site, which I visited. And right now I planning my next business trips to include a couple of games over there to test out their skills over there.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.118.32.---)
Date:   08-30-04 21:50

Hi,

I'm a Singaporean too, 30+ already. And I love paintballs. I had played in Singapore and Thailand a couple of times. My job allows me to travel around in KL, Thailand, and of course my home in Singapore.

In Singapore, you can can play here.
Orchid Country Club and Resort.

But to be honest, even I have not play in KL, just by visiting it, I will feel that KL must be very excting to play there compare to Thai and Singapore.

Singapore fields is too limit it is a flat plains with some covers. Too small to enjoy the fieldcrafts except to practice your shooting on real targets.

Thailand fields are less maintenance, and the equipments "sucks". The equipments and outfits compare to other places is like a 2-world war junk zone. Maybe that is the real "WAR" !!

But, ..................
Thumbs-up to KL Paintball site, which I visited. And right now I planning my next business trips to include a couple of games over there to test out their skills over there.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sabertag (---.156ce.maxonline.com.sg)
Date:   08-30-04 22:32

Hi MadDog,
The field at OCC is only for intro games;where the enemy is always behind a line in front,haha..:)

Hope there'll be a good site opening in JB so we can organise weekend trips over!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.92.3.---)
Date:   08-31-04 09:50

Thanks for the compliments guys.We are continuing to upgrade our fields and services.The spyder TLX-40 of them has just arrive and we are expecting our paintball tournament bunkers to arrive by next week.It's from supairball.Our members will soon be able to own their own markers!!!

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: