Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME OF PAINTBALL IN MALAYSIA
Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   02-10-04 00:40

Let us know about the latest news in the development of the game.

Reply To This Message

Re: THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME OF PAINTBALL IN MALAYSIA
Date:   02-10-04 00:46

It would appear that paintball will take off in a big way soon.it should be incorporated into the natonal service program this year.that would mean a potential generation of taggers in the near future.with the many sites coming up...our members may perhaps get to experience new fields in the klang valley.keep your fingers crossed.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-10-04 00:47

has anyone heard of any new wannabes in town??

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-10-04 01:32

Hey Paul,

Nice to hear about that. I'm glad to know that X-treme finally kicks off with something. It's been 8 months since my team have been playing at Xtreme and I think you guys have done a tremendous good job in promoting this healthy sport. In order for it to go for mass market....perhaps, consider to lower the price for the pellets or something like that.... :D

Until then, keep up the good work guys -> Paul, Faiz, Raja Anor , Mr Chee and the dedicated marshalls!

Cheers,
snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Author:  (---.ia3.marketscore.com)
Date:   02-10-04 02:22

WAY TE GO PAUL,

I'm all game for anything and so as my team mates.

Congratulation! on your success in the national service.

miss you already.... when are we shooting again?? you missed the fun last week.

I'm arranging a new group this weekend, bring a few more for the battle.

Reply To This Message

Author: whopper (210.187.14.---)
Date:   02-10-04 03:44

are you looking for weekend volunteer to assist in your paintball activities ?
I'm sure we can help those new NS recruits during therse session.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-10-04 05:06

I agreed with whopper, we can help out like being extra marshalls?
extra labour? hehe.....

-snake eyes-

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-11-04 05:07

guys,tak payah kerja ka??

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-11-04 05:44

week-ends mah.....somemore volunteer basis....but maybe you can give free games :D

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.167.---)
Date:   02-11-04 05:59

ooi.. gungho, u just don"t undestand itu snake-eyes...makna..nya...Ular ..lah
tu ...curi tulang...memang sah ..., work less...but play hard PB...:o)

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   02-11-04 09:24

hey silencer....snake-eyes...mean "mata ular"..... in cantonese means "seh tau shue ngan".....

you know what that means? curi tulang is "seh wong".........can't differenciate meh?

:D

Reply To This Message

Author: andrew-abit gungho (193.114.111.---)
Date:   02-11-04 12:41

Paul,you want part-time marshalls? Count me in....!!
P/s: can i bring back the megaphone,walkie-talkie and the carbine?

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-02-04 03:32

need a crash test dummy for target practice,...............any takers??
good hourly rates, food allowance, company vest , company mask, gooood medical benefits........

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 11:07

Guys...please take note that this section is for news on The Development of Paintball Game in Malaysia. Other than that , pls post it somewhere else. Got to be specific ma..........

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (219.93.213.---)
Date:   03-05-04 05:06

Are we going to have a paintball association in Malaysia soon?

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.tm.net.my)
Date:   03-06-04 07:55

oh ! just read the news on the berita harian about jentayu and there was a persatuan paintball already but I wonder what has the persatuan contributes? It must be for the sukan belia meant for schools and local university . I'd rather stick with my own persatuan Desert Fox.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-08-04 00:25

To Jackal

Berita Harian featured on Persatuan Paintball??? When??? and please bring along the newspaper cutting to Xremepark this Sunday. We need to read this.

Mr D
Raskal

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 11:20

http://www.emedia.com.my/Misc/EPG/Khamis/Mukadepan/20040219143317/Article/mukadepan

cut and paste this URL into the browser. Got the article from snake eyes. There is this persatuan PEN.... read this MR D... i don't have the cutting but I believe this is the online news.

Paintball Event Network atau PEN sebagai badan penggerak sukan ini di Malaysia dengan kerjasama Persatuan Paintball Malaysia (MPA) dan Kementerian Belia dan Sukan mengambil satu lagi langkah dengan memperkenalkan sukan paintball sebagai acara pertandingan dan bukan lagi sebagai rekreasi dalam usaha mendedahkan sukan ini kepada orang ramai tanpa mengira jantina.

Jika dulu anak-anak kecil bermain tembak-tembak dengan dengan menggunakan pelbagai cara seperti membuat senapang menggunakan kayu atau menggunakan getah bersama kertas yang dilipat padat dan ada juga anak-anak kecil menggunakan penyedut minuman dan pelurunya kacang hijau tapi kini zaman telah beralih arah.

Menyedari zaman yang bertukar permainan ini juga dikomersilkan dengan mengubah alat pemain ini kepada yang lebih berteknologi tinggi dan canggih.

Presiden MPA, Azizul Rahman berkata selaku badan yang bertanggungjawab memperkenalkan sukan ini kepada orang ramai ia adalah satu permainan yang bagus kerana sukan ini tidak meletakkan syarat yang ketat dan boleh dimainkan lelaki dan perempuan dalam satu pasukan.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 11:34

there is a president too and his name is Azizul Rahman, if there is this Persatuan then Im suppose they have the contact number. Maybe the belia sukan knows better.

The question is?

What are you going to ask if you meet this guy?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 22:13

Jackal

Don't worry, I will have some questions for him to answer because I had experienced this situation (one of the personnel) setting up the Malaysian Practical Shooting Association, it takes time and connection. It seems, this Youth and Sport Ministry is fully supporting the sport but they can't claimed that a national team exist if there's no news or competitions around country. They will deserved the title and respect from us if they can beat other teams (ie...winner from each states, just like any other sports ie... badminton, squash, tennis and...... ) If they are hand picked from a bunch of TOM, DICK & HARRY that's not National Team, that's so called the Malaysia team. In short, anyone (in Malaysia) with the money and time can compete oversea, they can called themselves Malaysia Team or rather NATIONAL TEAM ????. Man, I do have questions for him to answer. Face to face (confrontation) is always the best to get the answers from them. If they fully support and go all out for this sport I'll be damn happy. It's gonna benefit for all of us.

For instance, like the Practical Shooting competition has been recognized worldwide (you can go to yahoo site and search: International Practical Shooting Confederation) and it will be a medal sport in the coming Olympic Games in Athen, by the way, there are 13 recognized Range Officers (with Certificate) in Malaysia only and eligible to conduct classes in Practical Shooting.

THIS SO CALL NATIONAL TEAM WILL GAIN OUR RESPECT ONLY IF THEY CAN PROVE TO US THEY ARE THE BEST. SHOW US WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE??? I really want to have a few games with them and hopefully their manager or a representative from the Youth Ministry will be there to answer some questions.

Mr D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.165.---)
Date:   03-08-04 23:06

Hi, D
the MPA that might be under approval, so to make it easier just go ahead with the name and wait for approval, to get approval, to represent malaysia, mean 7 state need to have branch, you need to specify down
you Asso,
Objective,
Vision,

FYI...Association Act 1966, Jadual 1. section 7 (3) (e)
Constitution and Regulation Association.
Asso HQ, Member fee, Subject to Tax and so on...
AGM every year, for restructure of Asso Regulation, ( Pindaan). also subject to attendee if less then 70%, the AGM has to call off........
President. Sec, Treasurer financial status every month report...
this is only for total 0.2% of the whole process...

still thinking to setup asso...think twise...FYI..Like mr.D said Time and connection. lastly you need a good Lawyer to overlook the whole situation...in case being sue by their own member...of wrong use of power... confilg of interest of member and so on..

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 23:43

Bravo Silencer, hey bro you really dig into the infos, good job. I hope everyone reading this forum understand the situation and complications of setting up a RECOGNIZED association. Enough said, I wouldn't want to go into sensitive details.

I just read the Berita Harian article on Paintball M'sia. Apparently, Jentayu really existed SO.......... ???? No one knows about it. I really want to know how they chose the team to REPRESENT M'SIA??? Through Friends??? Competitions that were not recognized?? Or because they are loaded with $$$$$. The reporter mentioned that we are the first country in Asia to send team to NPPL in U.K. for competition, I DON"T BELIEVE IT. Just go into the Asian countries, ie... Philippine, Thailand and Indonesia respective sites, they had the best markers and fully equipped therefore, I'm 100% sure that Philippine has been sending countless times for oversea competitions. (by the way, they happenned to be one of the best in the world for Practical Shooting in short, IPSC.) They are ever willing to send their teams to anywhere in the world to compete.

Mr D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-09-04 00:32

i agreed wit u mr d ditto to tat...and silencer u said ur piece, well done none of us cud do wat u hav done.........setting an association is more complicated then one thinks.

jentayu...............naational team.......thimk again! thinking of draining us taxpayers money on u wannabes......hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????
like mr d says 'v r ready for u!'

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 12:50

Jackal , Mr. D , Silencer & Raphael ,

I had a good meeting with The President of MPA and his Management staff yesterday ( Tuesday ) . They are very open minded to listen to ideas that can accelerate this sports. Jentayu already agreed to come over to our ground with two teams . They ,, just like us , need new challenge too.

Lets not give an early comment on the ' status ' of our national team . National Paintball Circuit will be launched soon and you guys can have a go at it .The selection to don national colours will be done via a tournament. NPPL will sent a rep to train and certified local marshals. So no worries...its gonna be a fair tournament.

Top Gun

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 22:22

The Desert Fox and other teams would love to welcome this new team with an open arm and we hope that we will play with them more than once .

Top Gun , get this guys to register as new members if it is possible . How can a paintball lovers don't register to play in xtreme sports. It is weird if they don't come and play with us oftenly.

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: