Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 D'Day
Author: Rakit 7 (---.bay.webtv.net)
Date:   02-23-04 08:23

to Medic.
wher la d D'day postmortem?

Reply To This Message

Re: D'Day
Author: silencer (219.95.175.---)
Date:   02-23-04 09:22

Wait... is time for me to make my press some feel...

i guess he have got something Ballet to count...and ..lot of thing to do
lah...and all are... mess the bust up...

before it goes to the postmortem.. i have some said here

1:- whos the bloody change of the Game Management and rule.

2:- time are totally out... Mana tu Discipline... bila start pun tak tahu...

3:- What the Limited paintballs all about... it suck my mood !!! walk off...

4:- If you want to manage the Games Event...Write it down ..use computer
bring it out...paste it on notice board..or maker pen tulis lah...
siapa lawan dengan sipa dulu.... jagan cakap aja...

after all Team damn good ( Raskal, D-Fox ), Sorry for R-6 ...

pertama kali...banyaknya Penonton.... cheers.

Reply To This Message

Author: Diamond Dog (219.95.135.---)
Date:   02-23-04 21:39

Congratulations to all participating players on D'Day. Winners and losers rejoice, look at the crowd, unbelievable man......
Every player that took part was unbelievable. See, even in speedball we can STILL see the cheaters, the sour grapes fellas, the idiotic newcomers that made stupid referee calls, the cowards that still wear protective vest. Raskal comander, we don't fear your team anymore because we saw with our own eyes your player did wear protective vest and one wore a flak jacket, you are not a man of true words. Anyway, your team did a good job. Thank you.

However when it came to running the event, the management really screwed up things. Everybody in this forum agreed that this will be the battle between the feared Raskals and Guest team, but on that big day, things were so different:

1. Split into 3 teams round robin
2. Best of three games between teams
3. Limited pellets
4. Pellets reload confusion
5. Rest time of 20+ minutes in between games.
6. Players running in and out of bases to reload.
7. Timing mismanagement.
8. Wasting so much time.

If I had foresight that the management come up with this last minute ideas/suggestion, I wouldn't even waste my time and money coming. I should have gone to sunday church and listen to my pastor's preachings, at least he wouldn't have wasted my time, moreover he wouldn't twist and turn, like the mangement.

Again, to all players, thank you all for coming. Very entertaining.

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.168.---)
Date:   02-23-04 22:06

I agree with You D-Dog, i postpone my wedding too... at church on this day due to D-day, i wonder can finish early then pigi khawin...because of the delay ....just nightmare..management plan lah baik baik...

u can plan next game... but i can't khawin dua kali... keep up the good work... just wonder to soud...and punch ...

Reply To This Message

Author: Diamond Dog (219.95.135.---)
Date:   02-23-04 22:45

Forgot to include this:

To all the crowd/public/supporters/bystanders at the sidelines, thank you for coming, sorry you ALL cannot go and watch the finals, because you will be endangering yourself in the warzone.

D'DAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SPEEDBALL, DO YOU KNOW SPEEDBALL, DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF SPEEDBALL, DO YOU KNOW THE SPELLING OF SPEEDBALL? HERE IT IS: S, P, E, E, D, B, A, L, L, DOES IT REMOTELY LOOK LIKE W, A, R, Z, O, N, E, ?

Pathetic, finals in the warzone, dey management, DO YOU WANT THE CROWD/PUBLIC/SUPPORTERS/BYSTANDERS TO GO INTO THE AEDES INFESTED WARZONE? Remember, remember HARD, only with the PUBLIC/CROWD participation will the game of Paintball advance.

At least my pastor would not say, hey, let's hold the next congregation at Anton LaVey's church next week?

Reply To This Message

Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   02-23-04 23:12

To All,

0900 : Arrival of players
0930 : Briefing to Team Leaders (All Team Leaders agreed on the
game rules and regulations)
0945 : Players Briefing
1000 : Draw Lots for the 3 Teams

Note : The game is design to be fair to all teams with the same
No. of players and agreed between leaders the no. of
pellets.
What glory can we get if there are 20 players againts 10
players.
The objective is to exchange skills and tactics.
What can we learn for D-Day is more important.

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.time.net.my)
Date:   02-24-04 02:32

the d day was fun and my girlfriend likes it. c i told you guys to bring your gf but nobody did .

let's plan ahead for the next d day. we need bigger crowds next time. the satay is so good and there's a little bit of hiccups in the game to some people but overall we all went back having good memories . All

Dean still piss off with speed , ah? i know who's speed is now. the satay man, kekeke!!!

the management had done a tremendous job and we are hoping to see a grand event in the future.

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.249.---)
Date:   02-24-04 03:42

Ooi......medic

did you know..what time you start the Briefing...,

same amount of ballet.. what sh:t you are saying...

why dean get disqualify with D-Fox game ...because he went back to base

for reload...and it Potong Steam...to strike again to make his day of joy'

pigi baca lagi Buku Text mengenai Paintball Rule...semau

manusia tidak sama tahu...dia banyak...bullet bukan semestinya dia

menang.. kalau tak ada Komunikasi..Semangat perpasukan...

FAHAM...BOLOH...

I should give you a "SATAY MANAGEMENT AWARD " only...

agree with Silverwolf...,

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.249.---)
Date:   02-24-04 03:47

Jackal can You Hold the "Marlboro Box"
for me...can you... Please..clik-Clak...Steady...here you go...

nextime ask yr girlfriend to joint in one or two game...o.k

jagan lah main sendiri ja...:) who know she will be take you down...at

left side..Bahaya...:)

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.68.---)
Date:   02-24-04 05:36

Dear all

First of all, thank you thank thank to you all for turning up for last Sunday event. We (Raskal Team) really appreciate it. It was the 1st time for the Xtionpaintball management organizing it therefore mistake mesti adalah, nevermind take it easy. Next time, maybe we will suggest some rules and regulation before the game commence. Yes, there were 2 of us wearing the chest protector, well, what can I say, out of words. 2 of our teamates were absent last Sunday due to personnel reason but they will turn up the next D Day competition. Anyway, they will be court marshall and will kena SAMAN $$$$.

Most of all, the main point I want to stress was "DO YOU GUYS HAD FUN LAST SUNDAY"????

Thank you all and hope to see you guys again.

Regards
Mr. D

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.time.net.my)
Date:   02-24-04 05:55

thanks for the cigarette,silencer. i wish i can make her play but she's too worry lah. i will persuade her to play again the next time.

do i know u silencer? who's who in the forum?

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.156.---)
Date:   02-24-04 06:15

agree ..Mr.D...fun is fun

but do you still want it to be happen again at next time when

D.Day... is like A Class of Place .. but F class of Arrangement

doubts it..

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.155.---)
Date:   02-24-04 15:28

hi all,

sounds like you guys had fun !! may i know what's your budget when you play a game ?

Last time I used to play with my friends at the beginning, about RM100-RM150...

Pls let me know cause I'm interested to join in, but dunno what's the monthly budget like to play the games you guys are playing...

thanks!!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.155.---)
Date:   02-24-04 15:38

hi all,

sounds like you guys had fun !! got some Q's for ya'll...

a.) may i know what's your budget when you play a game ?

Last time I used to play with my friends at the beginning when XTION first opened, about RM100-RM150...

b.)Pls let me know cause I'm interested to join in, but dunno what's the monthly budget like to play the games/scenarios you guys are playing...

c.)Do you all play monthly or depending on the schedule?

thanks in advance!!

JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael (211.24.129.---)
Date:   02-24-04 22:22

cheers to the management for the wonderful d-day organized.
give yourselves a pat on the back. but u guys still need to improve in certain areas. overall cheers for the effort put in organizing such an event given such short notice.
i do agree kick off was delayed as most private organized events 90% are always delayed irrelevant how well and smooth it was planned......i mean down to your very own wedding dinner(when is wedding dinner early).......so cheers to the management for getting things going as early as possible (1000 am kick off)
on the rules and regulations it was discussed and decided on that morning itself among team reps/leaders so wonder why the big fuss?
all team leaders agreed to best of 3 rounds, limit of 100 pellets per round (which means max 300 pellets per match), head to toe hits
already plain simple and agreed by all parties.......even management gave out the rules and regulations agreed by reps/leaders during briefing....but with all the comments made now makes me wonder why not voice it out during briefing when you beg to defer.(puzzled?????)
the downside is the waiting time in between games....reloading took sometime but can be improved.
on the marshalling the new improved strictness is a good sign but more is called for.
on the limited pellets issue- it was agreed among the reps/leaders when suggested (although international rules stand out that unlimited pellets are allowed in all games).the unlimited rule stands for what u can carry into the field not reload from base. in the real tournament or real war the quartermasters don't follow u everywhere. what u have is what u got. THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS MATES!!!!!
on the round robin issue- guys already the management including RASKAL has suggested a round robin sort of game, it just went on to RASKAL against the REST OF THE WORLD. Pls read the forum properly,no prejudice!
ON THE WHOLE OVERALL IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WON IT WAS A FRIENDLY GAME AND GET TOGETHER. If u still wanna read a post mortem well here is mine..........PAINTBALL WON THE DAY!!!!!

its a great get together with u guys....we have learn a lot in terms of tactics, team spirit, the art of communication etc etc from u guys (RASKAL and RAINBOW 6)we do look forward to the next round......put aside those sobs and party spoilers(every now and then one or two always turns up but we shouldn't get so HYPED! over it)
I am sure the management has pick up a few things from this d-day so we look forward for a better prepared d-day.

cheers mates

raphael out!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-24-04 22:51

Dear Raphael, Silencer & JT Proteus II

Rap, I totally AGREED with you. It's only a game, win or loose doesn't matter and end of day everybody must have FUN and get together that's the main point.

As for silencer, First time organizing-mah, give them chancelah and let's hope the next tournament it will be flawless. Well, you can give a few pointers the next time.

JT Proteus II, well, you are always welcome to join in the game every Sunday 2pm. $$$$ depend on rounds you fire, if you are trigger happy, you'll pump out hundred of rounds. I heard some players pumped out 1000 rounds per session (2pm - 6pm). Well, it's paintball. No pain no gain.

See you guys the next time around.

Thank you

REgards
Mr. D

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 00:12

Wasup guys?Sori for not attending the D'day due to personal reason.Well done to xtionpaintball for organizing D'day,but guys,its the first time they are do it so excuse them for screwing up.not the second time( i hope...).I would suggest that team leaders could submit ideas of rules and regulations to organizer.(e.g.)no.of teams,no.of round,pallet per round,interval time between game.....final rules and regulation sould be posted up at least 7 days before D'day 2.Any players caught cheating would be disqualified imm.Anyway,glad to hear that some of the guys had fun.Will goin you this coming weekend.Chow.....

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.172.---)
Date:   02-25-04 02:44

hello mr d. (Raskal Team) ,

thanks for your prompt reply! well, how much does one fork out for a "normal" session you guys have ?? EST. ?

if i come one of these weekends, don't wanna be short on dough. lol... btw whom do i contact to seek confirmation regarding the Sunday game @ 2pm ?? don't wanna go there with ppl giving me the "what are you doing here?" impression :-)

thanks!

JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   02-25-04 02:46

the fox is watching...........

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   02-25-04 02:51

if u r trigger happy person bring abt RM200 if u an average shooter RM150 is all u need

my mates play an average of RM100-150 a week
if u wanna play u can contact faiz at 016-2781377 to confirm sundays game and dun worry we r friendly and u won't feel lost mate

cheers!,

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.160.---)
Date:   02-25-04 03:57

Now i know..lah...fine...o.k lah give chance..

well...all. Kaki.., need to be tought sometime, is like you own a company.....

your sales manager has not manage his salesmen properly...

i think the another factor is ...some of leader are suck too..

macam blur sendiri..no message passing...sendri tahu sudah lah...apasal

ni..is not fuss about it...

....like my father did to me...no sales no paint... Love paintball.., i nearly

miss this old men flight to KLIA..., it like Time master...you late ar...kena

lah lu...B...booo..b...boo..tak tahan kena marah...

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.236.---)
Date:   02-25-04 06:45

i think the winner of D-Day is xtionpaintball.......they're making money!!! harharharhar!!!! thanx to everyone for coming and the xtionpaintball management,good work guys!

p/s: Paul,not enough chicks lah...... ;) and are you gonna change the pics at the main page? the two guys standing there are starting to annoy me....kekekekeke!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 12:21

andrew...give suggestion lah...not just surface run ....., yam char one day
with you Tok-Sh-Heong...those oldmen drink..at kedai kopi..o.k

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 18:55

Yo Andrew...U r right.Need more gurls at the game..more gurls more aggresive we gona be.Xtion should do gurls promotion for paintball/wargame...
Paul....what do u think..? :) Not only the players r happy,the marshall too..And to think it,more gurls meaning more guys will come to play.Mmmm...good marketing huh...

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 18:56

Yo Andrew...U r right.Need more gurls at the game..more gurls more aggresive we gona be.Xtion should do gurls promotion for paintball/wargame...Paul....what do u think..? :) Not only the players r happy,the marshall too..And to think abt it,more gurls meaning more guys will come to play.Mmmm...good marketing huh...

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-25-04 20:04

so are they supposed to dress up with skimpy cloths like those you see in Jln Sultan Ismail where the promotion girls will come to you from Salem, Benson & Hedges etc??? So much for marketing hey?!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 22:01

Hi JT Proteus II

Average $$$ per session around RM100 - RM200. Well, a few of my teamates (including me) are trigger happy and will pump out around RM300 - RM400 per Sunday. Well, just stand by RM250 if you are the type that prefer the finger do the talking. Most of the Sunday we will be there except this coming Sunday. (taking a rest).

See you there.

Mr. d
(Raskal Member)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-04 22:32

Mr. d, if supposed so if you're those trigger-happy type. Else, to cut-down cost, suggest JT Proteus II to go for one-shot elimination, in that way, you will save more pellets than doing a rambo with a M-60 pumping it out like no business. last time I used to play less than Rm150.

Unless x-treme management can cut-down on the cost of players that brings in their own mask, say to RM40 for starter-pack or so...... what say other players?

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.157.---)
Date:   02-26-04 00:12

Snake-eyes

Price can be remain..i think only we need to have some value added kind

of stuff... like free flow of water or so 100+...excel...if games more then 20

Players,

could get of coupon of lunch at canai cafe...or...some compliment..or all

need after games.. is just a suggestion :o)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 01:07

Free flow of water...? yeah, perhaps air paip could be the one free ! :D
haha. Excel isotonic drink cost me .50cent each....where 100+ will be less than RM1..... I supposed they can throw in a can for every starter pack taken, meaning 1 player, free one can of 100+ or 1 bottle of mineral water.......

I don't know.....as RM60 for starterpack, shouldn't members be something like RM45 or so??? Charge new players or those tak-join in RM60. We only get discount on Warzone for the starter-pack but we don't all the time play warzone if you get what I mean....?!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.253.---)
Date:   02-26-04 01:18

agree..that excel Drink for free...for starter pack...

Reply To This Message

Author: observer (210.187.14.---)
Date:   02-26-04 01:26

Must say Sunday was hell of a day in terms of excitement, i can see all of you guys are all pumped up for this game & I can guarantee the management they ain't see the last of this , cos' I believe more tournaments & challenges will made internally or externally.
Congrats to RASKAL , and compliments goes to D FOX, especially the iron ladies in the team, it will be an HONOR to serve with you anytime, after looking at your courageos moves & R 6.
To the management thank you for the free mineral water, but I must say the whole entire organisation of the sunday game was a total screw up, guess everyone above has voiced their greivances. Some of us are already there since 8.30am, hoping to see the game will kick off early but only 10plus you guys managed to get it going,
Don't make bloody excuses MR. MEDIC, you were not in the bloody forum to begin with, hence we assume you know NUTS about what going on, so pls don't tell us the schedule **** & trying to prove something. If you did, where the hell were your comments on this game, this game was planned over the forum weeks before play , which leave a lot of time to think out the logistics. ....you are not doing your homework. MEdic, you definitely did not go thru a thought process, just shootin off from the mouth ...... hallo, pakai otak sikit, pegi baca itu rules dan plan betul betul macam itu kata kata SILENCER.
One consolation though, you rightly deserve the SATAY MANGEMENT Award as mentioned by silencer, it all went flawless, food was waiting for the player s & the timing was just nice for the 1st game, but unfortunately the others waited had to starved before their game, how to eat -lah b4 a game !For me you derserve on more award the MTV award.....
Manyak Teruk Vooh.
Even , if the mgt plan to do something like that, you MUST already at least anticipated some problems ahead like that, you are the mgt , pls anticipate, get feedback frm player/ ......CUSTOMER, & don't ASS...U...ME .. get suggestion. Is our blood & sweat money, let us decide what & how we want .

Though the marshalling encountered some "technical" issues, I must say the marshall was in control of the game play.

Whoever suggested final game in war zone, TO MANAGEMENT pls take note , that person ought to be shot, this is not a businessman thinking , look at the publicity & what it has done for you last sunday, this is the first time I see there are so many spectators watching, if you move the game to the jungle there goes your game awareness, & publicity.
Won't you want to have spectators on every game ?????, as a player I would love to have spectators, it can motivate us to play better.

Yes , Mr D , all of us enjoyed the entire game & friendship among the pintballer kaki's. Is the best xtion so far.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (210.186.130.---)
Date:   02-26-04 06:15

Wassuppp!!!!!! hmmm.... jangan lah gaduh gaduh......... yang patut kene bambu sekarang nih bukan management.... tapi speed.... ekkekekekekek...... Apa apa pon... for me.... Last Sunday was a very very kelam kabut one.... but D-Day. ........ Two thumbs Up.... And one more thing.... where is my mentor hah.... Mr.Speed??? kata nak bawak special made bomb lah... apa lahh... nak buat team paling kuat kat Malaysia lah.... cakap tak serupa bikin....

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 07:45

Bila Lagi..Bila Lagi..Bila Lagi..Bila Lagi..Tapi biar ada guest team.... Coz... masa main dengan team D-Fox tu hari... rasa macam tak diundang aje.... seganlah Main dengan team yang memang dah PRO..

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (210.187.120.---)
Date:   02-26-04 08:13

the two brothers in desert fox were good and they deserve some compliment here because they realy fought well to kept desert fox in the game. hope to see you guys more often .I wonderif they are in the forum?

well, we can't really blame the management for delaying the games because it's not right to take the guns and vest out when most of the players were late. We don't want to see terrorist storm into the land of opportunity and then we will see turkeys running around for covers.

Next time all of you please come punctually and get yourself register , I think the management should penalised those who are late by charging them normal fees. Those who comes early may get discount or free tee shirts.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 08:35

Of course they're in this forum.... That was me and my "little" big bro... Both of us enjoyed playing with you all... And for Mr.Jackal... thanx for the compliment ... har har har har har har har har har har har har har.... Mana Mr.Speed? langsung tak tunjuk nick name...... Kalah malu ka oii!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (---.jaring.my)
Date:   02-26-04 09:15

Hi guys,

A bit late on the reply, hope it's still on the topic:-

Here's my 2 cents on Sunday's event :-

(some of the questions already answered by the forumers here....but need to stress on it again....)

1) Didn't we meant speedball? how come it ended up being elimination?

2) Some of the players arrived late. said it was 9-30a.m period. You guys took too long to arrived etc. your lateness only cause the game to be delayed and it only starts around close to 11:00++a.m or so....and it's freakin' hot....

3) The game breaks are way too long. Should be around less than 10 minutes and this makes the other team wait for god sake's don't know how long before other players can go in....

4) some players wear vest (thought this was wasn't part of the game rule??)

5) Wasn't this at the first place supposed to be guest team (Desert Fox, Rainbow 6 and others Vs Raskals?) - outnumbered ? no players? hello?

6) and where the hell is SPEED!!???

and yeah, we lose to both team, but it was a good battle and we appreciate that with both D Fox and Raskal Team, it was a really memorable friendly game.....

And of course the management screw up a few things..but overall, at least the word "fun" is there....crowds is there (even my neighbour got his friends to come over and watch!).

The marshalls did a very good job, and being fair etc. Kudo's go to the Chief Marshall for enforcing the rules etc. (agreed with Raphael on this.... )

Hope the management will take into account of the opinions and suggestions here and make then next D-Day more exciting & more fun!

Cheers,
-snake eyes-
R6

Reply To This Message

Author: Jentayu (---.tm.net.my)
Date:   02-26-04 10:21

hey..diamond-dog
who the hake u think u r......just wonder if you can make arrangement again my team...seriuosly...else KBS will not choose us to representing the country...i am waching you...D-Dog...i had enough...with your said...

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.161.---)
Date:   02-26-04 10:59

Are you really Jentayu or just a make up..!!!. if you dare to reply

this..please come this Bloody sunday.. i'm gonna show you the bloody

monday... don't be NATO..

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.161.---)
Date:   02-26-04 11:07

Yet...another some fellas were using UNKNOW ???.. Pellets that colour

were Brown...in next round i am gonna use ball Bearing...on him...

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.152.---)
Date:   02-26-04 12:41

snake eyes [Rainbow 6] wrote:

> Mr. d, if supposed so if you're those trigger-happy type. Else,
> to cut-down cost, suggest JT Proteus II to go for one-shot
> elimination, in that way, you will save more pellets than doing
> a rambo with a M-60 pumping it out like no business. last time
> I used to play less than Rm150.
>
> Unless x-treme management can cut-down on the cost of players
> that brings in their own mask, say to RM40 for starter-pack or
> so...... what say other players?

hi snake eyes,

may i know the following :-

1.) what it one-shot elimination ?

2.) i have my own mask. do i get exempted from paying mask rental charges?

thanx !!

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 21:18

Hey, JT Proteus II,

1) One shot elimination means if you're shot in any part of the body, you're out. In that sense, instead of respawning back from the base (Like those in Quake III), once you're shot, you're out of business and stay in the base until the game is over. In that way, you save a lot of bullets.............

2) Sorry, your own mask doesnt' mean you get exempted....it's X-treme management call....I'm just suggesting...

:D

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 21:22

snake eyes,

thanks again for the replies !!

hmm.....when's the next outing? i got no team to join in the fun....unless got a group of ppl...Team Newbies ? i guess Rainbow 6 / Raskal is off-limits?

just curious...

what does it take to be a team member ??

1)must sign contract
2)must train/play at least X no. of games a month
3)...?

thanks!!

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 21:24

oh yah !!

3)must have at least 100 kills/50 head shots ?? lol ..??
4)certain degree of skill...
5)....?

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 21:37

Being a team member? Well, first of all, if you want to set-up your own team, you need ppl, and I'm meaning a team of your best mates, colleagues, ex-colleagues or whoever have interest in paintball and are committed to come for a once a month session, unless have other important things to do.......

It doens't matter if you're not good or not, you're there, paid your hard-earned $$$ or your parents $$$ if you're a student..... to have fun!

Depends, a team could go up to 5-8 ppl, try to make it an effort to come once a month if you are cash strap...meaning, you don't have to play everyweek.... once a month gathering with your friends is good enough.

Oh, we welcome new players, just that the thing in the team is working together.... last time we had is 4 x 4 (meaning both blue vs red team). In that way, you learn about your team members roles and skills. Someone's gotta be a team leader. Split the group into two team, for example red and blue and assign roles, who does what. etc.

Well, this is as close as it gets to the real thing.......

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 23:12

guys i think we shud stop being a bunch of pussies and still nag on what happened d last d-day. overall everything when on as smooth as possible. give lah d management a chance don't lah go max 'ketuk'. always space for them to learn and smoothen things in the next d-day. afterall most things on d last d-day was agreed and organised on the eleventh hour irrelevant all the bickering in the forum i take on u, u take on us, we take on everyone. again cheers for managing things as smooth as possible for all players.....to the management. so next time round we can expect a less complicated, less troubled d-day

on the jentayu issue.........well lets bring them on, all painters in xtreme park are eager to play against the TEAM who represent MALAYSIA. dun just observe come on down and share your experience with us......that's how u promote paintball [if tat's wat u claim] not observe and give comments.......any jackass can comment and observe. come play and share your experinece with us is more appreciated unless u guys are just some pretty boys [sponsor by whoever]who put on some painters uniform looking good and can't really play for nuts. U BETTER SHOW UP! if not just ship out mate
also dun bother bringing ur own markers, play us using house markers.till d day tom, dick or harry can own their markers play us using public property. make it fair, we know all about private markers and what it can do.

oh yes the cosmo bros. u are always welcome to join us and have fun. u can contact us through the management. u guys kick ass. its great to hav u guys playing wit us d last d-day. in fact u can join us this sat 3pm we r having a bash.

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 23:27

Agree...with you.....Rapael bout the Jentayu issue...

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 23:43

Rapheal, totally agreed with you on these bunch of Jentayu that only knows how to TCSS, speak no further, action is louder than words. If the so called Sports Minister actually sponsor you bunch of solos, then let's take it outside!!!

Hey Rap, I might be dropping by with my team... but maybe only me this Sat. :D

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 23:45

Raphael kudos to u.......all the bickering + complains should stop oredi.....
give chance sikit.........anyway the mgt. did their best call according to the prevailing situations.......kudos to them too.Chief Marshall, Field Marshall,
Chief Steward dll........tks
Now wats dis i hear abt Malaysia team......Slurrrp....Yum.....( Swallow sliver).......heeeeh....heeeeh......( Mouth Watering)......PLs when......when.....(Moaning)........... Jenta....wat??????

" TALK THE TALK , WALK THE WALK " u already talked.....

let me put u to sleep..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply To This Message

Author: RAINMAN (210.187.3.---)
Date:   02-27-04 00:23

SPECIAL MESSAGE TO JENTAYU : IF U DARE NOT FACE US HOW U GONNA REPRESENT US ( MALAYSIA ). REPRESENTING IS ONE THING . WINNING IS ANOTHER. THINK ABOUT IT !!!!
DUN WORRY .... WE BE " FRENLY " GAME. PLS TEACH US WE WANA LEARN.........

" I M DYING INSIDE "

RAINMAN

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 01:52

To infinity and Beyond!!!!!!!! what the hell am i talking about......

P.S:- Tukar nick... b4 this cosmo student... Nama tu terlampau childish... From now on... I Shall be "CosmoWarrior"!!!!!. lol ;0) warghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah kuikuikui.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 02:46

Dear all

Hey, what's d story about this M'sian Paintball Team??? You are always welcome to join the warzone on Sunday. We, the Raskal team would like to have a few games you. Set the date and time and we'll be there. This is gonna be FUN.

Has anyone checked out the Taman Desa Waterpark?? Facilities and Marker??

It's good to know that most of you had FUN last Sunday.

Regards

Mr. D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 03:40

yo mr d don't take the rumour on the JENTAYU so seriously as they r like speed a no show........just a bunch wannabies who would like to somebody but turns out to be a nobody

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekek ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Raphael
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 03:45

zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzz
jes chcking any news??? elo....elo....cum in ......calling jentayu.....calling jentayu....cum in ...........
static noise.....sssssssss.........ssssssss.......static noise..............

Reply To This Message

D'Day
Author: Silencer (219.95.249.---)
Date:   02-27-04 04:08

Mr.D
water park are suck..
i leran my lesson there..firstly u got to call and pay at HQ..., then if yr kaki

does not turn up...his deposit will gone too, remember bring money there

no cheque allowed...or untill cheque clear..., ahh...another thing is make

sure the pellets u are gonna spend..there pay there too... master card??,

markers sama aja...Pro-Carbine..., 3 level of fields, CAr-Park.. concrete all

over.. is like frying tiger team type...need extra...nature fuelds is the best..

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 06:31

To Silencer

Thanks thanks thanks for the info. on Tmn Desa Waterpark. So troublesome,ah. I think 4get about it.

Let's fix a date for another D' Day in a month or 2 or maybe 3 please suggest. Can't wait for the next one.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 06:56

Hmm...do they have fields like a warehouse or something? Feels good to have to a go at warehouse where you can do "breach & Clear" thingie.....hahaha.....

sorry, too many SWAT & R6 PS2......

snake-eyes
R6
p/s-gonna upgrade to Rainbow 6.1 soon :D lol!

Reply To This Message

Author: whopper (210.195.30.---)
Date:   02-27-04 11:09

To all Xtreme P/ball kaki, I think we as HOST , we shud invite JENTAYU over for a few games, you guest, Jentayu have a choice either SPEEDBALL or the WARZONE take your pick.

R6 / DFox / Raskal , we are always ready for some good games especially these so called "national players".
Prove your worth , come down to xtreme paintball set a date with us .
Maybe we newbies can learn a few things or we may teach you a few lesson too !

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (219.95.200.---)
Date:   02-27-04 14:00

now whaT THE heck is jentayu? kinda macho for a team name huh? oic....its phoenix in english......put lah phoenix...jentayu pulak.... :) jentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujejentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayuntayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayutofujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujenterajentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayunipplejentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayujentayu

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (---.jaring.my)
Date:   02-28-04 12:14

Jentayu = sounds like Jentera made of Kayu......

lol! :D

Now that's a story.....hahahaha

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-29-04 20:46

whopper when! where! how!
d raskals and d fox r always there week in week out but v dun c u at all ............dun talk d talk .....walk d walk pls

raphael[TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-29-04 23:34

Go for it Jentayu (whoever you are). Fix a date with anyone of us. We will be happy if you would turn up just for a Sunday with your team or teams. I'll make sure all my teamates will be there to greet you.

HOPE TO SEE YOU VERY SOON JENTAYU.

MR. D

Raskal team member

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 00:28

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 00:48

andrew u shud b typing

jenta-who? jenta-who? jenta-who? jenta-who? jenta-who? jenta-who?

mr d better not put ur hopes up to high as we suspect is a no-show
at xtion paintball. just a bunch of pussy posey who wanna b somebody!
cum pussycats[jenta-who]! cum pussycats[jenta-who]! where r you?

kekekekeke!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.115.239.---)
Date:   03-02-04 02:17

dont make them toooooo angry guys........... after they come with JENTOLAK than you know......

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 02:43

rub it in mates! rub it in!

jenta-who! jenta-who! jenta-who!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: andrew (219.93.238.---)
Date:   03-02-04 05:25

JENTAYUUUUuuuUUUuUuuuUUUuuuuUuUuuuu............AAROOOOOOooooOoooOoooooOOOOOOOoooo

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.15.---)
Date:   03-02-04 09:13

andrew, we need to send you to the hospital......

you're getting wacko nowadays.... :Dn

Reply To This Message

Author: whopper (210.187.14.---)
Date:   03-02-04 22:28

Look like everyone is waiting for YOU , JENTAYU, we have extended our invitation, just set a date with the Xtionpaintball ,Sunway or inform us all this Forum on the date. We will see you there!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 23:09

gals and guys,

was thinking the management can do us a favor....since v all r so eager to play 'JENTAYU' aka 'PHOENIX'
d management pls on all xtion paintballers bhalf pls official send an invitation to them to play us.
d management can set-up an unofficial hse team consist of the better players to take them on in an exihibition match.
i m sure if u ask for a petition everyone is willing to contribute their signature.

pls paul,anor,faiz management look into our plea!

Reply To This Message

Author: Chris LaSoyaBean (219.95.135.---)
Date:   03-03-04 00:06

Raphael, think before you write, against Jentayu, they're not going to play your sub standard rules, they have pride.

1. Think that they are going to play best of 3 games?
2. You think that they are going to play 100 paintballs per game?
3. NPPL ranked team against you bunch of jokers?
4. You better buy minimum 10 cases of paint, (RM680 X 10 = RM6800) before you even think of playing against them. Haven't even calculated the starter packs yet. They carry 840 balls alone in one game.
5. These fellas got their private field, practice paint to them is like drinking water, you're gonna take on these fellas?

Whatvever it is, you still have to pay for the paintballs...... whether management gives you a discount or not. Face reality.

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.166.---)
Date:   03-03-04 00:39

In these issue somebody were have to do acting, not to wait the X-treme Mgt to the act, snake-eyes does have the web site so do chk them out contact them, ( invite ) them over...remember ...apa jenis peraturan kita kena ikut..., down the bottle, Chris...you first mean the rules ...what sort of rules... name it..., i did tried it too bring out these issue but it fail...
now your turn...name it...name it...or sombody come and claim it...,

hv u kena the cakap tu jakap, jalan tu jalan... real kick As...

SPSA / spa ?? masih hidup..tahu..jika nak lawan degan dia rang...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 01:25

chris chris my dear chris ........ u really din't hav d balls ooops
guts do you? hear only represent malaysia, ranked in the world dah takut! like someone mentioned katak di bawah tempurung. u will never improve if u don't play against others.........rest my case
on the rules, name the rules ....their rules.....if u hav played in all sorts of environment why fear....take them head on.........
rules are man made, doesn't matter 100 pellets, unlimited pellets, wat u can carry or ur maid can carry even refill from base......it can b changed and agreed by all parties......d rules v play are not sub std mate! wake up see the light don't hide in a corner!
if JENTAYU means to promote paintball they WOULD come play an exhibition. why not, tell us!
looks like by ur comments u really don't hav wat it takes to make it to the next level. [u don't possess the enthusiasm, commitment]
to u cost is a factor.....fear is a factor......i shall rest my case
i m sure quite a few in the forum will agree to me

cheers, no prejudice

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 01:34

Silencer, please, I don't understand the Malay language. Are you blind? Didn't I just put "NPPL ranked team"? Use the NPPL rules and regulations, what else? You think Jentayu want to hit the bottles down as a passport to take the flag? You think they want to play with the boundary roped up?
You think they would want to play in an area where there's a "sniping tower"? You think they'll play in a field where the bunkers are so badly placed, not even equal on both sides? You think that they will play in a field where there's a lamp post with tires strapped to them? You think they will play where match schedules are a total screw-up? You think they will play in a field that starts games in the corner? You think that they will play in a field that has holes in the bunkers to shoot through? Think about it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 01:46

To Raphael, read the message to Silencer.......
IT IS SUBSTANDARD!!!
If you read my message properly, about the amount of paintballs to be used, it has nothing to do with me. You are such a defensive person, now you say that "to u cost is a factor.....fear is a factor......i shall rest my case"
It has no bearings/relevance to me, you just twist it and point the finger at me. What has it got to do with me? You don't need to rally support from your friends, "i m sure quite a few in the forum will agree to me"

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 01:49

chris watever it is they will play if they mean to promote PAINTBALL.
b it playing in their field it doesn't matter.
i think u better rethink again wat u say....doesn't make sense
if they r pros they will adapt to situations and environments.
and r u telling me tat if u were to organise an event u won't face hiccups.......if so MANAGEMENT PLS HIRE D SOYA BEAN HERE FOR THE POST AS EVENT COORDINATOR WHO CAN'T GO WRONG.if they hire u got d guts to take it? dun talk d talk, walk the walk pls

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 02:03

pls the cost issue was never brought up in the forum except by u.
if u r ready to play then b ready to invest tats a fact.
if u say tat d cost issue is not refered to urself r u questioning us of our ability to finance our paintballing game?
r u saying tat all the members in the forum and xtion paintball r poor and not capable to finance our activities?

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 02:52

yohoo soyabean u there?
r ur comments now centre at me or everyone in the forum?
i m waiting! r u questioning of my financing capabilities or us all?
r u insulting us of our financial capabilities?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:00

Chris soya

Hey now you are talking and we like it. You were saying they carry 840 rounds per game on each of them, right. Looks like unlimited game that's what we are talking about. Purchasing rounds to a few of us (Raskal team)NO PROBLEM AT ALL. Pumping unlimited rounds will make us extremely happy and I personally guarantee you that I'll pump at least 1000 - 1500 per session playing with them (National team). At the moment, normal playing I'm carrying around 400 rounds min.

SO, FIX THE DATE & VENUE. Please fulfill our dreams.

MAKE OUR DAY.

MR. D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:06

thank you mr d u hav answered d soya beans question.
guess he is gonna shoot soya beans for the rest of his days!

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:09

To Raphael:
So defensive, pathetic. The way you write is such a turn off, like a small kid. YOU are really defensive. If you bother to read things properly, you will be able to intepret that:
1. Jentayu has played in a proper manner overseas.
2. To play against Jentayu, you need loads of ammo.
Now where do you conjure up the notion of :

"pls the cost issue was never brought up in the forum except by u.
if u r ready to play then b ready to invest tats a fact.
if u say tat d cost issue is not refered to urself r u questioning us of our ability to finance our paintballing game?
r u saying tat all the members in the forum and xtion paintball r poor and not capable to finance our activities?"

"if so MANAGEMENT PLS HIRE D SOYA BEAN HERE FOR THE POST AS EVENT COORDINATOR WHO CAN'T GO WRONG.if they hire u got d guts to take it? dun talk d talk, walk the walk pls "

Did I say that I will organise you fellas for an event? Did I say that I will be playing? Did I say that xtionpaintball is poor? I think that you are worse than Samy Velu, the works minister. (A typical tongue twisting politician) Your idiotic posts here is evidence of the level of intelligence you possess. Waste of time.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:09

..again now is Cost issue...Taukeh besar...

Rules. ...cost...., is damn healthy here and is growing..well...

so far anybody has make te move to promote this games to first timer...irst timer...talk to them..make them believe u can...their will support..u ??

civil war kind like instead... i really need to learn from your two here....SIFU

be confident sometime, if you need support.. why not set up Players Association club ... you gaint more said...here

President , Secretary, member, club service, bla...bla....

letih.lah dey...i need rest here...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:18

To Mr. d (Raskal)
Now that's the spirit we want to see. Mr d. you truly understand what I am trying to say. Unlike some defensive immature idiot. By the way, I don't even know Jentayu, how can I set up a match?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:24

dear chris,it would not be fair to underestimate the wealth level of our players.whatever our phoenix friends can spare,we can spare......plus with no assistance from the govt.shooting away the public's money will never be our motto.to be ranked,we only have to register with the body......no big effort...but prior to registering,we would try to ensure we have the best team in the country to give ourselves credibility.to assemble a group of friends and registering.....i think...we would probably be ranked around them as well.as for the condition of fields,many of our players have played overseas before and we are up there with most of them.the "blow up balloons" are great for tournaments but not much for the fun factor.i don't know much but i have always thought that the term "national team"is always reserved for the best in the country and not those to declare themselves as such."malaysian paintball association" should belong to all taggers and not just a small group of people who goes around telling people that they are the authority on the matter.if it is true that the sports ministry endorsed them as such...i'll say...dato' hishamuddin,i hope you are reading this.if,god forbid,the ministry is sponsoring them.......people who fires like drinking water......us true malaysians have a right to know why.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:33

chris la soya bean

ok lor well hav it ur way i m tired! very tired!
but one last time,
since u r making such issues over again and again i suggest d 'management hire u to run events' since u complain so much right to the max [u think u can run it any better]if not i strongly suggest u to stop bitching abt tis issue oledi its kinda stale and d management will rectify most faults identify.
ur valued complains are appreciated but just stop bitching ok. d management is looking into d matters brought up in the forum.
and ur comments on the pellets issue if read between d lines is an insult to us......u think tat we hav not enuff cash to buy pellets to play against them.

man read again what u write ............i am not twisting, u urself r twisting..........we saw, we read, we understood. what! can't face it to apologize to the forum?
shows wat a coward u r. like i said earlier u r a chicken who has no enthusiasm and commitment. c something better scared!
so who's d samy veloo u or me?

cheers
raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:39

To gung ho paul:

I humbly and graciously thank you for your comments. I respect you as the big boss of xtionpaintball. Let me set things straight: I did not say that we cannot afford the paintballs, if you read properly:

"Raphael, think before you write, against Jentayu, they're not going to play your sub standard rules, they have pride.

1. Think that they are going to play best of 3 games?
2. You think that they are going to play 100 paintballs per game?
3. NPPL ranked team against you bunch of jokers?
4. You better buy minimum 10 cases of paint, (RM680 X 10 = RM6800) before you even think of playing against them. Haven't even calculated the starter packs yet. They carry 840 balls alone in one game.
5. These fellas got their private field, practice paint to them is like drinking water, you're gonna take on these fellas?

Whatvever it is, you still have to pay for the paintballs...... whether management gives you a discount or not. Face reality."

This immature "Samy Velu Raphael" here don't understand the gist of the post. Simple, let me put it in layman's terms : You will need tons of paint to put Jentayu down.

Gung ho Paul, the rest of your post onwards is as truth as gospel. Praise Paul!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:47

To Samy Velu:

"man read again what u write ............i am not twisting, u urself r twisting..........we saw, we read, we understood. what! can't face it to apologize to the forum?
shows wat a coward u r. like i said earlier u r a chicken who has no enthusiasm and commitment. c something better scared!
so who's d samy veloo u or me?"

so, who is we? Are you speaking on behalf of everyone on the forum?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:47

man u r indeed lalang want me to high light ur insult.......

Whatvever it is, you still have to pay for the paintballs...... whether management gives you a discount or not. Face reality."

what do u mean by the above u tell me?

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:50

Paul.
if you can share your bit on the Paintball vision, what are the next level / Vision, u are gonna bring to ....lets take u as a player....
it seem the honousty , Integrity , Communication skill all regular players already have.. ??... so what's the next...
don't tell that all want to Fight...of cause not.

Paintball kaki...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:52

man u r indeed lalang want me to high light ur insult.......

what do u mean by the above u tell me? veloo here needs to understand!

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 03:58

well soya bean u r d really chicken of the year .......sana u tembak management not up to standard not up to mark sana u praising them . my my my my clap clap clap clap
PAUL IS D MANAGEMENT TEAM!!!!! so wats tis? go on and tembak lah!

whos d veloo now?
all can b seen......its transparent here in d forum.....we all saw, we all read and we all understood.

and d we is all in the forum. duh!

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:04

To Chris

Well, for those people who can afford it, they will shoot to glory all the time but please give a chance to the others who love this sport but with limited budget to enjoy. They will have different tactics / strategies and ways to play. Let them enjoy the game, the more the merrier.

To all,

National team.?? Frankly, no such team exist. Reason - To set up or form Paintball Association is very very very , extremely hard because you have to get other states to participate or (form teams in their respective area) and to register with the NSM. So far, in M'sia there were only 3 paintball places you can find, Xtreme Park, Bkt Tinggi and Tmn Desa Water park and as for other states NONE / NIL. You can start with unregistered association at the moment and all the expenses for competitions in M'sia or oversea will be borne by each players and if lucky Xtreme Park / other big corporation companies can subsidy / sponsor part of it.

We (Pistol Shooting mates) form the M'sia Practical Shooting Association took about 4 - 5 years and to registered and until now, a moderate fund from NSM from time to time. In order to get the full funds from NSM you and your teams have to win medals for the country. In 1998, we went to Philippine for the Kalayaan Cup competition and luckily we were sponsored by our Shooting club and a private company.

It's bloody difficult to Form a registered national team unless you have backup from NSM. SO THERE"S NO SUCH THING AS A NATIONAL TEAM unless of course, they name themselves.

MR.D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:07

To Raphael,

You samy velu, if you read properly, Gungho Paul is not MANAGEMENT, he is the boss, now, (like in kindergarden..) how do you spell boss? B.O.S.S. Good, now children, does it look like M.A.N.A.G.E.M.E.N.T.?
No, maam!!!!!
Do not drag Paul into this. Drag somebody else....... ha! Ha! Ha!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:13

ayo he is d HEAD mah so if his team gets hit automatically he gets HIT! man u R SO LAME!
even mr d read between d lines......i hav finish spoken
u r outgunned, outlasted, outwitted in ur own words. put to form
d forum understood d meanning of ur message.
shall not waste our time wit such lame chicken who bitch too much
well kudos to u ........u shud sign up wit veloo good luck

cheers,

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:17

Mr d,

Thanks for your comments. It's just that samy velu here just keeps on calling for a challenge with Jentayu, not knowing what he/she will face. I'm just saying that you will need tons of paint to contain them, not even guranteeing a victory over them. And after the end of the day, WE WILL NEED TO PAY, do you think Paul will sponsor? Of course not.

Hey dude, you are the man.

ps. If you look at the Jentayu's banner (at KLIA), you will see MPPA, let's see, doe it mean Malaysia Paintball Players Association? I leave it to you to ponder. Cheers!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:22

silencer beginning to dig ur enthusiasm do join us when u r free on sundays. we appreciate ur participation. pls ignore d guy who shoots soya beans he just a bit off.
u r rite d forum bit, this forum is to share info and shake up paintball to bring to the next level.

cheers,

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:28

chris 'the soya bean shooter'
win or lose doesn't matter to us its the challenge and learning we r are kin in.........duh

anyway u r eliminated.......pls don't try to talk ur way out.
ur comments r an insult to all members in the forum, xtion paintballers and d management.

cowabunga
raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:29

Guys, this is going far a bit way too off..... ..........

so what if we get the Jentayu comes and play with our "sub-standard" game?
so what if they have all the $$$ to paint? either sponsor by government or someone else?
so what if and so forth........

it's really boils down that sometimes the words here can really mean something.... issit something to put us down? or are you trying to put a "reality" into our heads and say it is impossible to go against the "Jentayu"? well, don't just say it, do something about it. doesnt' matter whether it's the management, boss etc, someone has to initiate it....

why are we fighting among ourselves with words? it's just paintball, so what if other international players laugh at our "sub-standards", or fields or whatever...? You're in malaysia and so be it.......don't just criticise about it.... do something about it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:36

chris explain this,

I'm just saying that you will need tons of paint to contain them, not even guranteeing a victory over them. And after the end of the day, WE WILL NEED TO PAY, do you think Paul will sponsor? Of course not.

is tis an insult to us all.....v oledi m ready to take them on y push d issue more if u wanna chicken out by all means do and pls d comments like 'WE WILL NEED TO PAY' yeah we know tat nothing is free but most of us all willing payers........so in the end r u questioning our financial abilities again?

GROW UP MATE! GROW UP!

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 04:57

Let's see,

If your car's is low on fuel, you put water into the petrol tank.
If you want to go to Penang, you walk there.
If you want to eat chicken, you hunt for it in the jungle.
If you want to drink, you open the tap.
If you want to communicate long distance, use smoke signals.
All these services are FREE OF CHARGE.

It is an insult to YOU and YOU only. Don't drag other people into it. WE means that I WILL ALSO NEED TO PAY, idiot! Read carefully.....
Does that answer your illogical question?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 05:06

Chris,

I think you'll be off the paintball fields for a while.... maybe that's the reason why you can't form your "dream" team or so.

gee...why did it ever occured to me to bother about this....? This is plainly wasting my time.... :x

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.242.---)
Date:   03-03-04 05:38

err......i better stay out of this...........

Reply To This Message

Author: Silencer (219.95.174.---)
Date:   03-03-04 06:13

all Kaki... Line clear
Mr.Soya are trying to explaining the whole situation, he's right by using international games true of rules, that level are to come here are bit far for x-park to suite or maybe it take few year, if X-Park are agreesive enough to Capture / Learn / See / more information about ..

"What has happens outsitd Malaysia about paintballs".

Raphael...using Local situation to explain he's right too, just don't reject soya said...

both of your are win-win...we are lucky to hv these two fellas around...is a must have package for X-Park.

let me suggest.
1:- who's ever want to play UNLIMITED must hv his / her own team..pump
happily. Tembak macam ...Kopi chap Kapal Api...memang KAW!!!

2:- Limited Class, 100Pcs or more is up to them..
(please suggest to newbies, if limited class for both team, jagan mix
1 or 2...nei-hi, tak boleh...nanti buat bising dia rang.)

if you ask me to choose i definately choose No.1, Mr.D i reserved No.1 for you too...:o)
o.k tutup kedai...

Reply To This Message

Author: Diamond Dog (219.95.165.---)
Date:   03-03-04 06:43

Hooray, hooray....... fight's over!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Mr D (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-03-04 06:53

Silencer

O.K. man please reserve No. 1 for me. I will be happy to be in No 1. categories. Pump all the way to glory.

The categorized class reminds me of my Practical shooting. We have,
Open class, Standard Class, Limited Class, Stock class and Grand master Class.

Let's enjoy the sportlah. Don't critisized each other. Just be there every Sunday and ENJOY TO THE MAX. Most important FUN is the word.

By the way, our team (Raskal) is organizing (planning) a game in Thailand and later in Jakarta (no business but strictly pleasure).

Mr D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Author: Silencer (219.95.165.---)
Date:   03-03-04 10:55

Mr.D, well done...you are the men.. X-Plore...X-Plore...,
by the way which part of Thailand ???, nak ikut...serta... :o)

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 20:25

chris la soya bean

its not over yet mate! how do u spell i u SPELL IT 'I' or 'WE'u hav to eat ur words and m gonna make u do it.

ur messages make no sense ever ur folks send u to school to learn how to draft messages......if u can't afford to play JENTAYU put it as u, urself can't afford to don't put it in such general terms which brings others who r enthusiastic to play them........
d-dog fights not over yet!
i got a pal his call sign is 'cincau ice' well he read ur messages and throws a challenge to u .....lets play one on one unlimited pellets [10 000, 20 000 u name it] unlimited life.....shoot until u surrender......winner will get a soyabean+cincau ice ...game for it u chicken ****!

U R NOT GONNA GET AWAY WIT IT WHEN U R STILL TALKING THRU UR ASS!

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 21:02

silencer i agree wit u v hav to learn all sorts of trades in order to improve ourselves.
i m digging u......u hav open a vision to urself kudos, cheers
now m looking forward to play wit u b it limited or unlimited pellets. lets hav fun............
i m sorry d fights not over yet wit d la soya bean......its been an insult to most in the forum.........d comments he make in there are really way out....if it reflects him why make it so general?
he made it worse by arguing back damn.
apologies mate!

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-04 23:51

Ai yo yo, still arguing ah??? Calm down Raphael, let's have fun not shooting each other with words, fire with paint at the Xtreme park and let loose a bitlah. Fix a time and day with chris team and I'll be there to watch probably be the "marshall" for the event.

Mr d

Reply To This Message

Author: Silencer (219.95.168.---)
Date:   03-04-04 00:10

ai...yo...Mr.D... Mari kit pigi minum kat mamak...mamak...Teh talik...wonert. Todi lended...kopi chap anjing hitam..murned..kepala sakit... :o)

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 00:26

naw guys this guy has just gone over the edge wit his words......tats y i m taking it outside..........looks like hw is a chicken..........

sorry guys my apologies............thousand apologies!!!!!!

p.s. last quote.........chris d soya bean shooter if u gotta guts take it outside my offer stands firm till u accept!

cowabunga
raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 00:42

To everybody,

Back to this ' Jentayu ' topic. To make long story short , if Jentayu is really good , he or she can play on any surface - warzone or speedball - limited or unlimited pellets - international rules or local rules or whatsoever. Those who can get in touch with Jentayu , pls direct him ( or her ) to me...call me at 012 2970206 . Let me speak to Jentayu and arrange our own private war.

New members are encourage to form their own team. Don't simply go for short cut by joining other established team. You have to start forming your own team and build an image as well. For example , Desert Fox....they are still new but already showing their true colors. Believe me , with proper planning , you may come up with a good team within 2 months.

See u this Sunday!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 02:34

Ya man silencer, let's go teh tarik kaw kaw. By the way, we are still enquiring the oversea paintball and would like to participate in their local tournament so far emailed to the Indons but no reply yet. You are welcome to join, silencer. One set back for us, weapons sorry paintball markers, looks like we have to make use of whatever left over for us unless Xtionpaintball willing to sponsor "sikitloh". Any sponsors out there??? We will be going for relaxation and just paintball and paintball and paintball.

Mr. d

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.115.239.---)
Date:   03-04-04 02:50

To all,

Can you eliminate people through talking??????
Team RASKAL think you should come every sunday for storming and brain storming.......... This Forum thingie is too complicated........ All the topic in this forum turned into war zone.......... not healthy...... not healthy and I can't browse through each and every massage to see what's the topics about....... it all draw down to fighting in the forum.

Make it a point.... like i said...... come every sunday..... play or not up to you!!!! you can share your points there....

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 03:43

he he he raskal commander point well said. lets take it outside
no point stressing too much if not put to practice!

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 23:51

Looks like RASKAL COMMANDER words of wisdom.....makes sense
guess hiding behind an alias talking is easy..............
Like wat he said the game was supposed to be action packed NOT WAR OF WORDS!!! sooner or later u got guys here running for office...........
GUYS GUYS!!! We are FIGHTERS NOT POLITICIANS......SO NO MORE TALKING

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (219.93.213.---)
Date:   03-05-04 05:00

Name: Jackal The Assassin
Status: Active in South of Afghan hunting down the chicken Osama bin Laden.
Team: Desert Fox
Skill: Sniper

Operation: Operation Soya
Mission: Face off with Jentayu
Venue: Sunway Xtreme Sport

Date: Waiting for Jentayu

(Jackal Pager)
Beep! Beep ! ( Pager Sound ) Desert Fox commander requires you to abandon your current mission and returns to Malaysia asap when the date is set .

(Raphael Pager)
Aye! Aye! Sir, no problem at all. Like the old days , sir.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-04 07:55

Need help from the Rainbow team .....www.redstorm.com

call thru the redstorm....we'll assemble a team of international elite army... :D

(-sorry Too many rainbow six xbox!!!-)

Reply To This Message

Author: raphael (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-11-04 23:54

oh yes b4 i forget..........

chris la soyabean.....dun forget our appointment to meet up at xtreme canai cafe ...high noon......v hav much to talk and debate.
c u there!

regards,
raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: