Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Newbies Need Team
Author:  (---.jaring.my)
Date:   02-26-04 15:21

Ello people, me n my mate baru start main paintball for the first time. Sudah join member but belum ada team laaa. We can only afford to play once a month (at least until boss bagi more gaji) but are dead serious in continuing to play on a regular basis.

At the moment our pool of frens semua chicken laaaa.......... only cakap mau join saja. Kalo bole.......... any team wanna have 'audition' or boot camp for two new recruits??

Reply To This Message

Re: Newbies Need Team
Author:  (210.186.130.---)
Date:   02-26-04 19:19

Yo wassup.... I dah selalu jugalah main paintball... Ada kurang 8 kali.... but i also don't have a team yet..... Some sort like... Freelancer lah..... So... can i join you guys? then... we can register our team to the management?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-04 19:25

Can you give me your contact no. or email address ? Mr.killer tomato.

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   02-26-04 23:15

u got the guts we giv u the glory.............contact desert fox

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   02-26-04 23:26

u can conatct us through the management.....all newbies are welcome to join us as long as u got the guts.........comsmo bros!killer tomato! contact us thru the management.

raphael[TMNT]
desert fox

Reply To This Message

Author: KillerTomato 2 (203.92.128.---)
Date:   02-27-04 01:38

Will do. Thanks guys. Dead serious on this game. First game we played was with a bunch of ppl in warzone. Got kicked Round 1 then Dean and two others joined in. Got good pointers from them.
Also, we're looking for fatigue. Anybody know where and how much can we get say for SWAT, jungle, GIGN?

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-27-04 01:42

Read the forum again mr tomato, under the gears section, you'll know where to find em'.

:O

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 01:48

Raphael.... Can i be one of your team member hah? coz i think that, i really need a team right now.... I was in desert fox last D-Day.

P.S:- Tukar nick... b4 this cosmo student... Nama tu terlampau ermmmm..... childish... From now on... I Shall be "CosmoWarrior"!!!!!. lol ;0)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 02:31

welcome onboard our ragerty team of ruffnecks cosmo
we'll be around this sat 3 pm come join us if u can

rapahel[TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 09:44

thanx Raphael..... i will try my best to come this saturday. Thanx again for the invitation!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-03-04 22:43

Attention all Newbies!

To all newbies that already signed up as members , pls take note that for every new member u introduce to Xtionpaintball, the Management will give u a discount of RM10 per person. Players who play on tight budget , what are u waiting for? Take advantage of this opportunity.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (203.115.239.---)
Date:   03-04-04 03:17

SELLECTION FOR NEWBIES THIS SUNDAY 7TH MARCH 2004.........

THOSE WITHOUT A TEAM FOR NEWBIES AND OLD TIMERS COME JOIN US TO LOCAT YOUR NEW TEAM MEMBERS AT WAR ZONE.

SIGNOUT
RASKAL COMMANDER

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 03:19

SELLECTION FOR NEWBIES THIS SUNDAY 7TH MARCH 2004.........

THOSE WITHOUT A TEAM FOR NEWBIES AND OLD TIMERS COME JOIN US TO LOCATE YOUR NEW TEAM MEMBERS AT WAR ZONE.

SIGNOUT
RASKAL COMMANDER

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-06-04 11:31

Yo waasssup..... Baru abis tengok hockey, Malaysia 3-2 Canada... Very dramatic one ya know..... ha ha ha ha ha...... so what time 2morow... the "selection" for newbies...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 01:15

ok update from last sun.........
wit team raskal lending a helping hand to a bunch of newbies [10]
v can say it was a happenning day.........raskal give urself a pat on the back.....job well done. looks like v r on to the next level.
i m sure the newbies will surely return for more.

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 03:22

welcome to the fray...killer tomato!!it is ok to be controversial.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-04 02:11

Killer tomato!!!!

where are you????

If your team or soon to be team members do not register before the 27th this month you guys gonna loose out lots of fun man. We need you to join the club in order to enter the next D'DAY and anniversary bash (members only)........ come join us this sunday for another newbies tarining session, maybe you can find afew more players for your team. I see lots of portential there last week.

Get your gears and start praticing man........

Reply To This Message

Author: raphael (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-11-04 23:51

cosmo bros. cud u contact d management to get me....need some particulars from u guys.........ie contact number and email.

regards

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-13-04 00:15

No problemo..... 0192149868, [email protected] Md.Nazry

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 02:18

Raphael,

can you come out with something fresh!!! I dont wanna do promo and end up you recruiting them. Do it with your own ideas.!!!

if you think you can do much more for the management i rest my case you go ahead and do it. and make sure you are making money for them. we will be there to play on;ly.

I'm Watching You!!!!

See what have you got!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 03:03

now....now......no need to compete.....complement is better.sometimes it is better to talk about trading team members to help boost up existing teams than to try and recruit as many as possible.for example,i noticed that team rainbow require some solid chargers as their team is defence oriented.maybe we should help snake recruit a few good chargers.the above is just an example but can you see the benefit that it can bring.we can talk then about the fierce battles that we have to achieve victory rather than we won because we won the battle of recruiting.this is one of the ways that we can contribute further to the game.overall,i think the teams have all done their bit and i enjoy being a part of it.

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   03-17-04 04:32

Thanks Paul........

I know the team is lacked of "die-hard" chargers...just that some of them actually took a long break...(ie. not playing or tight on $$$), or simply cannot make it that day! so that's one of the reasons. (-suddenly so many excuses wan!)

as for the part on the team being defence oriented..this is true...... most of my guys rather wait and wait before going in for the kill type.

Anyway, would like to thank all for pointing out to us, and this will definitely help us improve the game / skills in the future friendly games......

snake-eyes
R6

*We are answers to Fears, we are Team Rainbow*

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 04:56

well my dear raskal commander gotta compliment u on HELPING NEWBIES START A NEW TEAM or is it SWELLING UP UR TEAM!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmm
d only new team i know of tat has formed up is KNIGHT HAWK tat too has been formed b4 ur promo (.........in fact i heard it from d grapevine tat SOMEONE wanted to recruit them............)
u've got a hell of a roster since picking up a few newbies who has potential
wat about those who r not! u left them to rot????? also i didn't really recruit any new crews in ur promo.....sorry if u think i did!hahahahaha didn't know i was such a threat to u!
ain't gonna argue with u over petty issues.......come on v r adults and taking cheap shots in the forum at each other is really unreal of u.

and me helping management in any issues really doesn't concern u, none of ur problem (m doing favors for management for d sake of paintball not $$$$$$$ concerned) in fact if u just go ahead and play only why bother even mention about it!!!!!!!!!!! in the first place........

i know u r watching me....enviously!!!!!!
but i m also watching u closely....anxiously.......etc etc at ur ass (sexily) hehehehehehehe

i've got me, myself and i so come and get the best of me

no prejudice mate!

raphael [TMNT}

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 22:41

All team commanders ,

I think we concentrated too much recruiting / training on Warzone. Pls do not neglect speedball. After all our guest on the 27th will challenge us on the field not jungle. We will do necessary arrangment for newbies to know more speedball strategies ASAP. Time is running out . The regulars too need to polish up their moves in speedball. Our opponent is very organise and fast. Beware....

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-17-04 23:50

alamak!!!! LOOKS LIKE ELECTION FEVER ALSO GOT INSIDE XTION.......
HOPEFULLY WE WONT SEE BANNERS & BUNTINGS HANGING INSIDE WARZONE IF NOT DIFFICULT TO RUN AROUND.
MEBE SNIPER CAN CAMO UNDER" BN "BUNTINGS DISGUISED AS A POLE OR SOMETHING.HAHAHAHA!!!!

SORI ....MEBE NOT "BN"......BY THE WAY WAT IS THE RASKAL & D.FOX LOGO??
MEBE THEME SONG........" HAWAII FIVE O" OR " KNIGHT RIDER" FOR KNIGHT HAWKS??

WELL TO ALL THE AHLI AHLI DEWAN UNDANGAN WARZONE ELECTION FEVER IS ON !!!

Reply To This Message

Author: KILLER TOMATO (217.167.147.---)
Date:   03-18-04 22:56

Sorry for being MIA so long. Office giler now. Have been seconded to our JB office till early April sooooo................****!!!! Gonna miss the aniversary bash!!! DAMNNNN!!!

Anyway thanks Raskal Commander for the training. Me n my mate managed to join up wif KnightHawk but we havent had a chance to really play wif them yet. But you can rest assured.............. we will be there on D Day wif KnightHawk!!! Muahahaha!!!!

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: