Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 ambush
Author: Sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   02-27-04 00:36

how to ambush ur opponent.....

Reply To This Message

Re: ambush
Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   02-27-04 01:07

Dig a foxhole, lay waiting, once they're in your sight, let em' have it............

lol! :D

anyway, that's a joke. depends on what field you're playing, if Guerilla Green, forget it, Fortress and no man's land is a bit difficult, the best one is in Warzone.

I remembered back in Oct 2003, when a bunch of us R6 mixed with others, split into 5 teams of 3-4 person. End result -> All team members from 5 different team have to return to safe area (more like a floating ghost....) and only left one member of R6 - > RED. He hid himself well, I think it took about 10 mins before he got itchy with his finger and shoot at the opponents as the walk into his path of fire, until they figured out his position......and he got hit in the process.

The moral of the story.....he managed to camouflaged well inside the bushes....and none of the different teams are able to find him and it's like a walk in a park for the opposition team to find him!!! So in order to ambush, you need patience, stay hidden and be AWARE of your surroundings.

Oh yeah, pick up a good-spot to hide, camouflage shirts and pants does wonder and don't wear white or yellow t-shirts..... the opposition will be able to spot you miles away........

p/s-> I got hit by him on the waist and it's only 5 feet away....(friendly fire). so much for being team member! :D lol!

-snake eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Author: Chris LaSoyaBean (219.94.57.---)
Date:   02-27-04 01:23

What we play in the US is: (Applies to scenario/big game/woods only)
Long range elimination. We position ourselves, after walking the forest and studying the appropriate box-in method, we are are 200+ feet away, looking thru our mag scopes, then we unload.
We all use the tippy flatline barrel, where distance counts.... believe me, nobody walks away uneliminated.....
As for sniping, u fellas never learn...... a sniper gets away with it if his/her position is not compromised. The sound of the marker will give the position away. Long range is the only way.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-04 01:41

Hey, we have standard markers here unlike in US where you can customized like this and that........ buy your own markers etc. so we just have to make do with whatever we have.... :P

anyway, different team, different strategy.......

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   02-27-04 03:34

agreed wit u snake......chris we know d US of A is way ahead of us in terms of style of play and strategy of play.........u can't compare a teenage to an infant........we are still in d early stages of picling up paintball and most of us dun call ourselves PRO's we r only at d intersection of beginner and amatuer.

pls dun compare us wit THE PROS who can own their PERSONAL markers [beacause of relax gun licence], light triggers, double triggers etc etc.
what v hav and can ONLY UTILISE ARE HOUSE MARKERS.
read this.........THE GOVT OF MALAYSIA TAKES GUN CONTROL SERIOUSLY
till the day we can own 1 personal marker ourselves those long range shooting chicken **** can be shoved down the drain.

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   02-27-04 03:59

well....wit std markers and limited range makes the game more suspense....
right abt 10 to 15 ft range would be the ideal ' surprise '. personally i hv tried abt 3 to 5 ft.what a RUSH !!!! Especially against more formidable opponents ( u know who u r ) imagine a FIREFIGHT that close a range. Pump the whole clip...oops....i mean hopper....cuuuuun. in this scenario ur position definitely no more surprise so wadaya do ?? S**T ..... Run Like HELL !!! Wat else???
This little 'package' suitable for recon missions turn suicidal sniper mission. If lucky probably u can take a few of the opponents bf u go down....with GLORY but definitely effective.

Reply To This Message

Author: glock (210.187.3.---)
Date:   02-27-04 04:15

in speed zone the 'window' of time ducking in between barriers when playing wit more formidable opponents drastically reduces ....once opp. locks in ur position it's jes a matter of time....if u remain static....

Reply To This Message

Author: Silencer (219.95.249.---)
Date:   02-27-04 04:24

.. After a many games at Warzone...... i definately need something to

motivate me...or to keep me going ...and i can tell your all ... i have fall in

love with Speed ball ...reason is simple no matter how you take your

enemy down... how good you in it......no ones is gonna HO...Ha...Wow..at

you..now i know..we are not in War..., all i need is motivation...i mean

mental... with so much of PPL were watching the games we played...is

amaze me..., the skill i learn from Warzone is not working too..wait and

see... is failure is ain't gonna work ...i need speed runing.....

70% Speedball 30% Warzone..any Speedball team out there.... speak up... joint your later..D-Day...

Spec

Reply To This Message

Author: whopper (210.195.30.---)
Date:   02-27-04 11:48

Chris, your long range method was put into practice last sunday, must say it took out some guys, just that no one noticed. Technology can only do so much if you do not how to utilise it, it all boils down to teamwork like Dfox & RASKAL played last sunday. BTW, sniping DO NOT WORK in speedball, is a bunch of BULL if you tell me , in SPEED BALL, you need teamwork, FIREPOWER (pellets, pls no limited pellets games), and why the hell they call it SPEEDBALL, of course you need SPEED , OUT RUN & OUTWIT, outthink, your opponent.

Reply To This Message

Author: Chris LaSoyaBean (219.94.58.---)
Date:   02-28-04 02:43

To whopper:
What the hell are you talking about? I did not play last Sunday, I was in the crowd observing the game. Watching and hopefully pick up a coupla fellas to form a team. Tell me which player and team you're refering to? You talk too much whooper, you're just like any other player out there, hardly making any impact according to my observation. In fact nobody did. That's why I give advice to people like R6 who got a real beating cos' they don't move, and that's the basic fundamentals in paintball.
I can see you going to every thread with your b.s., but this thread here is for ambush, if you have the guts, whatever you say, whatever you proclaim, I sure as hell don't see you pulling it off during the game.
I think you are the raskal cheater with the camo cloth over the JT mask. You are a cheat. I saw you with paint on the lense, and you still continue without calling yourself out...... pathetic. Try to face away from the crowd too.... you are a real cheater, dishonest.... what we people say in the states, "You sure as hell'll know the fella's true colors when they play paintball!!"

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (---.jaring.my)
Date:   02-28-04 12:21

Chris

You're dealing with the wrong person here, I knew Whopper personally, he didn't play on the D-Day itself as I've played with his team members + my R6 team.

We may suck in last week game because we "hold" for too long, so what? even it's the so called basic fundamentals of the game, again, so what?

It's our money, it's our game, if you're not playing, then don't say a thing!

-snake eyes-
R6

Reply To This Message

Author: Chris LaSoyaBean (219.95.28.---)
Date:   02-29-04 10:18

To Snake Eyes,
Whoa there buddy, don't get too hot, hold on to them horses there..... now nobody said you guys suck, yeah, I know it's your hard earned greenbacks which you are spending, but spend it wisely, you gotta take chances, like outta the four games, you coulda switch the formation, be unpredictable to ye opponents, one mistake is all it needs to shake the opponents. You also need to keep your eyes out for muggers, that way you ain't gonna get bunkered. Plan the game well.... don't give up easily, it doesn't matter whether it's against raskal or Chicago Aftershock, you pay good money, let it all out man, take a gamble on the game plan. You will also need to delegate the teamates according to their capabilities, fellas who freeze easily (some of them) ... no point asking them to move, have them in the back. Fellas who are psychos (fella with the Scott goggles), assist him to the front. Ok, time to hit the fields to look for some teamates.

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.29.---)
Date:   02-29-04 10:38

Hey...Chris, Snake-Eyes
... it seem your all give a good review every time about Paintballs ...,
is time we played the play
Rule our rules,
game our games,
by going through many international Painrball Rule..
Non of the internationa rule being put in place at Extreme Park,
like i said... Extreme Park Provide us Facility... We Rule our Games...What said you all guys.. amacam

Ron Jeremy a.k.a Peter North.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-29-04 20:40

talk d talk, but all u guys can't walk the walk
whopper, silencer pls don't tell us about rules when u guys can't even crawl properly, learn to shoot straight and play right against your opponents.......like i said previously we are just stuck in between beginners and amatuers stage and haven't learn jack **** much so learn how to crawl and play right with the simplest rules b4 u ply your trade on international rules......if u guys claim that u can't play to xtion paintballs simple paintball rule and u wanna play competition rules get real........

rapahel [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 01:23

Guys when all else fails...................jes slice it up in the middle real good.
it's jes like a hot knife slicing into butter....smooth is the word.
Lock & Load ...babe . Run right into the middle & shoot whatever is closest.....i mean close!!!! In a state of panic the opponents might even cap a few of their own in the crossfire,

But a word of caution .....this is a suicide mission .....chk wit WILL WRITERS first....ok

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 01:45

Speedball - Decide fast , Commit Urself , Just Go 4 it ..........Yeaaa Baby
Dont think , Let ur instincts take over. Jes like sex. U lose instinct u lose it man......(soft). Come to think of it ..........the air coming out fm ur nostrils r also heat inclined ............(same). Strongly recommended. Good for u !!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 01:53

funny..I think I knew you....but I'm thinking.....do I?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 02:27

keep them guessing sleeper.......keep them guessing!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.168.---)
Date:   03-01-04 08:46

crawl to played Paintablls..??? any other method.......,
Paintballs is a dead Game.. rules..is adaptor...playing PAINTBALLS with rules....think about that...,"If you don't Sart It Won't begin"..
it has nothing to do with the games you played/...how good you played it.., can you play paintball just hold the markers and ..po..pa..po...pa...po..sampai bila....apa you boleh buat..

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 20:04

silencer dunno if u r really aarrogant or dumb read between d lines. when d most simplest rules also cannot adhere u wanna upgrade to international rules? make some sense. further most international competition rules defer from each other .....which one u gonna follow duh!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 20:13

further when the limited pellets rules were enforce complain banyak.......there r some competition rules which enforce 10-30 pellets per round......u think by going to war your filipino maid is gonna carry extra ammo for u ah????? duh!!!!!!! as we hav said talk d talk u did but pls walk d walk and stop complaining like a pussy.......

dun tell me about international rules.....it states that unlimited pellets are the max.....read between the lines duh unlimited pellets means how much u can carry in to the battlefield and not go back to base and refill duh!!!!!! tats international rules duh!!!!
know what it is b4 u wanna enforce it duh!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 20:16

u mean u don't crawl .....damn no wonder u play so badly......ekekekekekekekekeke

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: silencer (219.95.152.---)
Date:   03-01-04 20:44

yah...lah..i'm damn dumn...but to put you in test...??, now i know...o.k

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 21:57

tq tq tq silencer rest my case for good.....each individual is entitle to his/her opinion..............duh me!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 22:27

happy..you.. when some...down to earth..,

did you bring extra pellets when you playing...warzone..or speedball..
kind of funny to me..., how does it goes...i can't even load it by using the plastic bag 50 round..., it suck..halfway shoting..peluru hapis..potong steam...i guess i really need a maid..to bring it on to me :o)..., macam mana ni..
tak boleh balik base reload...masuk poket...takut pecah...???

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 22:40

Buy those loaders case.....those they used to put "satay" in? Raphael got 2 of those courtesy of andrew...... :D

however, we tend to waste the bullets when trying to re-load in the field...saw one of my Mercs wasted the whole pack when it fell to the ground...there goes your RM17........ :O

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 22:50

snake remember last sat when i wasted 50 by throwing it out from base.......kekekekekekekekekeke

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 23:07

well silencer usually in the warzone i load up to 150 pellets 1 go and never go back again in speedball i load up to 200 tats all........learning to conserve pellets b'coz the maid ain't gonna follow me around hahahahahaha!
sorry silencer if i was really ruff earlier! apologies!
my advice is we hav to learn to play in all sorts of environment tats all

cheers and no prejudice

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 23:27

guys + gals , bear in mind after 200 rounds it should account fer something , either u hit nothing or u r hit !!! take the amount as ur life in the game. if ur finished ur "finished". dun 4get to chk ur ammo fm time 2 time. if ur position is a no kill.......shift........shift again......remember this is speedball. not static. think quick act fast. keep changing ur position. dun keep spending (thinking ) of static(safe) position ....u know it jes a matter of time u get flanked....FOR SURE !!!! then kena fm behind sounds familiar??
once clear go forward .....remember to take 1-2 opp.down bf u go......( Take me out bf u Go Go.....) Remember this song....

Speed Game is shifting....Keep shifting

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-01-04 23:39

i did see some Raskal team and few fellas ...using the platics bottle look like Co2 Tank...or some kind of Aerosol spray..
at back of them..., and i did see R6 Kaki...tried to use it...but fell anywhere...wasted..just.., i'm gonna full load ...yeah u r right..Raphael...full load...200 max..is a mean...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 01:11

two sniper provide cover fire for charger..........look out for opening....in between two opponents....one shooting left .....one shooting right.....under cover their visibility is quite low ....run in ...try not to shoot...(not draw attention).....once in between them take them out...double tap( shoot twice)

traditional method only flanking ( left or right)

only applicable fer speedball....

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 02:58

Sleeper,

R6 been doing this since Aug last year ........ it's not ambush, applicable for speedball only....one run the two cover fire..... works anyway.....

Reply To This Message

Author: rainman (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-02-04 03:18

ambush means take ur enemy by surprise......not necesary waiting

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 03:28

Running in the right direction would be helpful too......

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 03:41

try not too theory or become too rigid will try out new strat.from time to time . paintball guniea pig.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 03:44

in speedball only charging is where the rush is.................whoa!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: george michael (219.93.229.---)
Date:   03-02-04 05:20

yo,sleeper.....it's "wake me up before you go-go...." not "take me out before you go-go"....hey,u gotta pay me loyalty for using my lyrics...... :) gotto go,something is stuck in my ass...... (Damn! whose dildo is this?)

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-02-04 23:28

thanx George.......for reminding me the lyrics, .........yea that's my dildo u got stuck up ur......***

Reply To This Message

Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-08-04 07:29

Guys...please do not drift away from this section's topic...AMBUSH...be specific maa...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-14-04 22:04

this sniper is good..........i mean really good . Last 3 rounds got eliminated by him in the mid section. one in the throat , chest & head.
guess i m in the right place wrong time.
Raskal 'sniper' is true sniper. good one . I owe u #3.

Reply To This Message

Author: Raskal team member (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-14-04 23:08

To Sleeper

Our snipers, 2 of them are the best so next time beware when you are beside the bushes. They might be behind you. He created his own silencer. Camou his mask and home made fan for his mask. Our very own Mc gyver.

Mr. D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 01:07

I know ....I know. Apparently they are the best....no doubt about that.
I fired a salvo of .....rounds...possibly 50-70 rounds....nearly emptied my hopper....charging into that direction.....i found him smiling( not shot)he told me he crawled backwards after saw me rapidfire charging ( makes sense ) , but i was eliminated in the process. ( I HIT NOTHING!!!! )

Second time he found me waiting for him in a foxhole.....fire fight on the left flank ....came out .......KAPOW!! DUK DUK DUK!!!TESHH!!! .....Got hit in the head......raised my hand slowly to surrender......DESSSH!! PING!!! My hand got shot....*****surrender( ELIMINATED)
He was right in front of me.About 5 ft .We were that close.

"IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT"

Reply To This Message

Author: Raskal team member (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-15-04 04:59

Sleeper

That's why he just loves playing in the jungle. There might be more coming your way so look 360 degree. You might be firing blanks. He loves to play hide and seek (but seek to destroy.). Aren't Raskal team lucky to have him???

Mr. d
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 11:16

if this carries on i will hv to camp inside the jungle.......hehehehe
agree sniper??? i know ur reading this.......

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 01:18

I'M LOVIN' IT........................

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: