Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 APRIL CHALLENGE
Author:  (203.115.239.---)
Date:   03-04-04 03:11

TO ALL,

STOP CHATING ALREADY!!!!

I'M MAKING A POINT HERE FOR YOU ALL....... 11TH OF APRIL 2004.......... ANOTHER D'DAY IS COMING FOR YOU.......... WATCH OUT FOR THE RULES AND REGULATION ON THE NOTICE BOARD.

- ESTIMATED EXTRA RM 15 PER HEAD FOR FOOD AND BAVERAGE!
- ESTIMATED 5-6 TEAMS PLAYING
- SINGLE MATCH FOR EACH CHALLENGE
- LIMITED TO ONE FULL LOAD OF PELLETS PER ROUND AND WHATEVER YOU
CAN CARRY.
- NO REFILLING OF PELLETS DURING GAME
- LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE PER TEAM.
- GAME PLAN!! ROUND ROBIN
- ELIMINATION WINS THE GAME
- BE THERE!!! OR BE LIKE MR. SPEED (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

WINNER GET TO HAVE THIER PICTURE ON THE NOTICE BOARD FOR THE MONTH!!!!

THE GAME EVENT WILL BE ORGANIZED ONCE EVERY 2 MONTHS!!!

PLEASE PUT ONLY YOUR SUGGESTION ON THIS PAGE!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: APRIL CHALLENGE
Author: Silencer (219.95.248.---)
Date:   03-04-04 03:45

Dean.

- LIMITED TO ONE FULL LOAD OF PELLETS PER ROUND AND WHATEVER YOU
CAN CARRY.

That's mean Unlimited ? No. base refiling !!!

ONLY

at Field refilling or at runing Games.?? ( up to the players or carry )

Just to be sure.

Line clear.

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-04-04 04:08

sounds good commander just 1 stupid question hehehehehe can i hire a filipino maid to carry my gun?

hahahahahahahahaha

raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 04:23

since a lot of people suggest 'international rules' to be played wanna take a shot at it?????

raphael

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   03-04-04 09:17

I'm out for this month.....not sure about next month too due to work assignments.....but if got slack time..will join you folks.... :D

Reply To This Message

Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-04-04 10:19

About second D-Day....

Many members give bad comment on our first D Day. There was a short coming on several things especially punctuality,running order and even rules of engagement. Well guys , I offer u no excuses. But try to understand that the first D Day was on Sunday and we do have other bookings plus walk in customer. Just imagine the headache the Management faced on that day.

The Medic and I have to join u guys for the game . Why???Because of " not enough players " which is not really our fault. As a result - less manpower to run the clubhouse and somehow it effected the smooth flow of our operations on that important day.

If we plan to have another D Day , all Team Commander have to sit down with the Management to plan things accordingly. As suggested by Raskal Commander, the next D Day will be on the 11th April, which falls on busy Sunday and I can forsee another chaotic day for us. This is what I'm afraid of. If the Management repeat the same mistake twice, u guys will never look up to us as organizer. So lets have a proper planning first.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 19:55

first things first, rules and regulations.......standard of play.
since people like 'd la soya bean shooter' is complaining about our standard in rules and regulations i strongly suggest we play according to the rulebook listed by the NPPL. u guys can get a copy through their website at www.nppl.tv
management pls do download the rules from the website to b posted on the notice board. commanders can brief all team members on rule book once all agree.

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 19:57

sorry raskal commander but i rather vote that the next d-day be set on 2nd may.......wat say u long weekend?

raphael

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.92.3.---)
Date:   03-04-04 23:04

why so long......we should have more action like the ones we had on d-day.maybe we should have all three of the established teams in there battling at the same time.should be action pack.good to see u active commander.work is killing me anyway....might as well die in the warzone.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-04-04 23:25

You are right, Paul. Work is killing me also. Turn on the heat at 12pm onwards and with 3 teams battling (CQB style) at the same time, that will be great. I'm looking forward to it.

Mr. D
Raskal

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 23:54

gUYS,

Rules is rules..... Who set the rules?????? If you plan everything properly i do not foresee any problem will arise!!! reason being for 1 full load is not to have people cheating in the field...... once you get beck to your base, you're out and no coming out again. Each team will have only 1 battle per game, to avoid letting the rest waiting too long like the last time.

Raphael.
No metter how the international rules says, we are catering only for xtion paint ball members. let them develop into our game plan first than we move on to the next step. most of the guys are still fresh at this game. if we immediately start the international rules meaning the freshies will not have the hip towards the game anymore because is too hard for them. Afterall, we need more players to play with in the near future..... Rite???

Top Gun,
If things were planed properly it should run smoothly nometter how...... if you are afraid to let us have too many guns at one go, than we should limit the guns to 10 a team. further to that, if the teams has not enough players we will limit the rest of the players for that perticular battle. This time round, Team RASKAL will make the Rules for you guys. Coz we are still the most poineer there. Let everybody have a chance to play. I have created something good for the club so, please follow up and have some promotion over this!!!

Thus, this is onething everybody's looking foward to......... If I'm rite give me a Hell YA........

Signout
RASKAL COMMANDER

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-04-04 23:56

some of my mates request new teams to participate! they want new faces, if only 3 teams play might as well dun organise. sorry for saying tat....bcoz these 3 teams play each other week in week out without d-day not much difference there, so really not much thrill.
basically we sort of know each other pretty well. fresh teams are encourage to participate.

top gun pls do ur utmost best to help form new teams......doesn't matter beginner, amatuer, novice we appreciate some fresh faces

tq

raphael

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-04-04 23:57

YAWN.....Forgive ME . D'DAY is jes another Sunday Game with a different name. We r all playing and challenging again ourselves. DE JAVU .
ANY new teams ....anybody.....?????
ZOMBIE TRUCKERS , DBKL , INDAH WATER,.......anybody???

Again pls forgive me ......that is not D'Day ....jes Practice Day

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-04 00:09

Author: RASKAL COMMANDER (203.115.239.---)
Date: 03-04-04 23:54

gUYS,

Rules is rules..... Who set the rules?????? If you plan everything properly i do not foresee any problem will arise!!! reason being for 1 full load is not to have people cheating in the field...... once you get beck to your base, you're out and no coming out again. Each team will have only 1 battle per game, to avoid letting the rest waiting too long like the last time.

Raphael.
No metter how the international rules says, we are catering only for xtion paint ball members. let them develop into our game plan first than we move on to the next step. most of the guys are still fresh at this game. if we immediately start the international rules meaning the freshies will not have the hip towards the game anymore because is too hard for them. Afterall, we need more players to play with in the near future..... Rite???

Top Gun,
If things were planed properly it should run smoothly nometter how...... if you are afraid to let us have too many guns at one go, than we should limit the guns to 10 a team. further to that, if the teams has not enough players we will limit the rest of the players for that perticular battle. This time round, Team RASKAL will make the Rules for you guys. Coz we are still the most poineer there. Let everybody have a chance to play. I have created something good for the club so, please follow up and have some promotion over this!!!

Thus, this is onething everybody's looking foward to......... If I'm rite give me a Hell YA........

Signout
RASKAL COMMANDER

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-05-04 00:49

i like d idea of 3 way battle....great to try out new plays...
as for d-day think we shud delay it till new teams are formed.
tentatively we can schedule it at 11/4 but if there r not enuff teams y bother. all new plays and ideas can b played on any other sundays.

i give a HELL YA to u RASKAL COMMANDER [provided we can help newbies form new teams]

ps silencer! ur commander is leading d way to the next level.
pps commander well said and well planned lets hope it materialised.
u hav my support.

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (219.93.213.---)
Date:   03-05-04 03:59

I don't know about you all but my dream is to play in the competition one day with all the crowds and the pom pom girls cheering my team mates. The D Day is good because it gives everybody a chance to participate and get to see the best team stratergise but we'll never know the underdogs until the real competiton is held .

Anyway, I still think we need to set up a committee among the members and have discusssion in the evening to plan for the big game. Commitee members should consist of several people like Food Dept, Advert Dept, Registration Dept , Marshall's Dept for Rule and Regulation, Treasury, public relations etc.

The public needs to know and we need free advertisement to promote this game. Most important of all is seeing more different teams .

Look at Futsal for example.

For the time being we know this is not going to happen in a blink .

But if we are going to have a D Day , make sure that outsiders knows about it and can form a team to register in the D Day. Management can starts advertise the D Day by sticking posters in the colleges and Universities if they are confident that they can handle such a big group. That is why we all need our own markers .

Also the refilling part and gearing up can be improve to speed things up. If we have the crowd , they will be bored waiting for the players in the hut for more than 30 minutes but the game itself last less then 10 to 15 minutes.

The question is ... Is the D Day opens to any team? Can the management handles the task if unexpected teams comes to register on that day itself?
Should we have a cut off line for registration? Should members pays for some sought of deposit to confirm their existence on that day? What about those who comes late and those who turns up early? Set a cut off time for morning registration for markers so that those who is late have to wait ...

One that's Fail to Plan is Plan to Fail.

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-08-04 02:01

HeLL YA & LeTS DrinK bEEr.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 04:26

The D DAY notice will be put up on the notice board and we should have no problem with unexpected guest because most of the arrangement are usaully locked down 2 to 3 days before the game starts.

This time round you don't have to worry about the management's failure to plan for D DAY, everything is under control. All rules and ragulations will be pin on the notice board. RASKALS members themselves will look in to that metter. Final briefing will be made on that day itself. So, no worries Mr Jackal......... There will also be a ,meeting with all Team Leaders on the last week of March to furher discuss on the metter.

It will only be fun if we have all heads to become one. RASKALS have planed out everything, you are in good hands and agreeable to the management.

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.tm.net.my)
Date:   03-08-04 06:32

good ! I can lent in my help Raskal Commander . Just let me know if you need my help. Just call me at 016-4782019 or email me at [email protected]

I'll be happy if I can help to paint the graffities for the management to put the sports in the limelight.

If you need to design posters,banner or graphic images. Im the man . Im the guy in the graphic department. Not a pro but able to piece thing up .So use me if you all thinks you need me.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 06:50

Dear hardcore members ,

I prefer to have a face to face discussion. To do brainstorming on important stuff in this forum is not realy practical coz not every members are internet buff. Some of them dont even have email add or even worst ,some of them dont even know how to switch on a PC. So how are they suppose to contribute their idea to us?

Lets talk every Sunday..after all the next D Day is still far..so do not 'kian chong'. Gung Ho and I will sit down with all the team leaders plus the hardcores to decide things for the best interest to all regular members.

Another thing...check out our new topic - Notice Board - read only, no posting.

Top Gun.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (---.kst50.jaring.my)
Date:   03-08-04 11:11

Can i call my team to participate in the game? we r new team, can we try? if possible, i will call up all my member(knight hawk) to joint!

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-08-04 23:16

Peter,

Knight Hawk played well last sunday, I think you should be ready for the shoot out. By the way, tell your team to meet me on this sunday, There are more things to brush up for your team. Good efford always come along with good members, one more strategy training and your are on your own. Come this weekend and i'll share my part with you.

Welcome to the club Team Knight Hawk we have a new team in xtionpaintball.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 11:21

kNIGHT HAWK and all members too

There'll be a new section / topic titled ' Team Formation ' . In this section all team leaders will name their players and will do the updating from time to time whenever they have new players or plan to scratch inactive players from their team.Those individuals without a team and plan to join other team as hired gun, soldier of fortune, mercenaries , have gun will travel or whatsoever..may 'advertise' themselves in this section..Currently we have Raskals, Guns n Bruises , Rainbow Six and Desert Fox..just to name a few..next will definitely be Knight Hawk..welcome aboard bro...

Team leaders pls act to this. You may add in the player's position or player type as well. The more detailed the better..

Killer Tomato , CosmoWarrior plus all the newbies kindly post in this section

Top Gun

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.208.---)
Date:   03-09-04 12:58

Hi! there and nice to meet u guys on the last game and I and my friends had fun there ..... but it seems that u guys will be having D-day in april hmmm... quite intresting to hear there..... by the way just wondering that did any of u guys are in the crop?? (amry).... just wondering ... it seems like that u guys are like pro...... by the way there will be a new team be joining in and i hope that we can meet at D-Day.... and I hope it will be more fun.....but 1 thing I might have short of ppl but I will try to make it to 12 so hope to meet u guys there... see u..bye

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 12:58

Hi! there and nice to meet u guys on the last game and I and my friends had fun there ..... but it seems that u guys will be having D-day in april hmmm... quite intresting to hear there..... by the way just wondering that did any of u guys are in the crop?? (amry).... just wondering ... it seems like that u guys are like pro...... by the way there will be a new team be joining in and i hope that we can meet at D-Day.... and I hope it will be more fun.....but 1 thing I might have short of ppl but I will try to make it to 12 so hope to meet u guys there... see u..byeRASKAL COMMANDER wrote:

from EXROKA

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 12:59

Hi! there and nice to meet u guys on the last game and I and my friends had fun there ..... but it seems that u guys will be having D-day in april hmmm... quite intresting to hear there..... by the way just wondering that did any of u guys are in the crop?? (amry).... just wondering ... it seems like that u guys are like pro...... by the way there will be a new team be joining in and i hope that we can meet at D-Day.... and I hope it will be more fun.....but 1 thing I might have short of ppl but I will try to make it to 12 so hope to meet u guys there... see u..byeRASKAL COMMANDER wrote:

from EXROKA

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-04 01:58

Exroka,

You are more then welcome to join us for D'DAY, I you need practice we are always there to assist you every sunday. Come join us again this sunday for another session of war...... Bring along some new members before the D'DAy and the Jentayu challenge on the 27th this month.

Always feel free to contact me at the club.

See you there....

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: