Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Team Formation
Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-09-04 11:33

Attention all team commanders,

Kindly put in your team list in this section. You may do the updating from time to time because I do notice the number of players in a team always change due to new recruitment or inactivity. You may add in the player type or their position as well. The more detailed the better.

Newbies with no team to start may ' advertise ' themselves in this section.

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Re: Team Formation
Author:  (203.115.239.---)
Date:   03-09-04 23:30

Team RASKAL Team "A" And Team "B"

1. Dean CK Lau
2. Davin Foo
3. Raja Khairul
4. Kenny Chan
5. Lionel
6. Dale
7. Mark
8. KC Yap
9. Abby
10. Kimi
11. Kubat
12. Shafie
13. Joe Tan
14. Andrew
15. Kamarul
16. Alfie
17. Rizal
18. Ivan Lai
19. Hacker Wong
20. ???

We Are Still Recruiting new members.

RASKALS SOLUTE YOU.

"WHEN YOU'RE ON THE MOVE, WATCH YOUR BACK"
WE ARE EVERY WHERE.

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-10-04 00:31

Desert Fox Crew

Alif
John
Olivia
Terry
Redza
Jeffrey
Rozie
Gary
Christopher
Fiezal
Michael
Sherman
Paul
Edwin
Cosmo Bros

We r still on d lookout for freshmen..........

cowabunga dudes

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   03-10-04 01:55

Please find the nickname for Rainbow Six team and their roles:

Kenneth
Alan
Lim Ming Fei
Alex Lee
Adam Chow
Phuah Beng Lee
Casey Eng
Soh Chee Choy
Lau Siang Yeow
TC Wong
Lito Cheng

* means regular hardcore players

-We are freedoms answer to fear, We are team Rainbow-

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-04 06:43

The Guns 'n' Bruises

1. Gung Ho - Charger / Attack
2. Top Gun - Charger / Attack
3. Kamikaze - Charger / Attack
4. Hurricane - Gunner / Defence
5. Raja Rashid - Gunner / Defence
6. The Medic - Gunner / Defence
7. Thundercat - Sniper
8. Hailstorm - Sniper
9. Charlie Mo - Sniper

Note : In Warzone , the Charger will turn to be a Predator

Even though we are no longer active as a team , we are still around....forget us not ! Coz we are the pioneers at Xtionpaintball.

Ps : You guys are welcome to pinch players from this team.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-04 06:45

Oh, forgot that sometimes Rainbow takes in Mercs.....(meaning - mercenaries) to help out in occasions .............

1) William
2) PK Leong
3) Low

snake-eyes
R6

-We are freedoms answer to fear, We are team Rainbow-

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-10-04 19:47

Desert Fox Crew

Alif
John
Olivia
Terry
Redza
Jeffrey
Rozie
Gary
Christopher
Fiezal
Michael
Sherman
Paul
Edwin
Cosmo Bros
Faiz
Anor*

We r still on d lookout for freshmen..........

cowabunga dudes

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-11-04 00:00

zzzzzzz.........zzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz.........

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-04 06:08

Have gun will travel...i'm already hired guys...as a foxxxxxxxxx

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.156.---)
Date:   03-11-04 09:44

Oiiii!!?? How come Night Hawk not in the list? I sudah join them.... tapi company never register.Sighhhh.......... they promise me good benefits also. Itulaaa employer market, us employees suffer. Satu sen or benefit pun belum nampak.

Neeways....... kalau anyone needs mercs... I am happy to oblige. Specially if its against any Newbabe teams.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (210.186.130.---)
Date:   03-11-04 11:16

Yahoooo.... my name is in the desert fox team man!!!! we cosmo bros will not let you down!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (210.186.58.---)
Date:   03-11-04 22:53

we won't let you down either, the cosmo bros.

from,

DESERT FOX TEAM MATES

"LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND"
- quoted from the movie Black Hawk Down

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-04 22:57

It will be fun to see D Fox team in desert storm camouflage..... :D

-storming norman-

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-04 22:58

TEAM DESERT FOX ( SUPER HEROES LEAGUE )

mild mannered office workers by day...............super heroes by Sunday

1. ALIF ( GREEN LANTERN )
2.JOHN (IRON MAN )
3.OLIVIA ( CATWOMAN )
4. TERRY (INVISIBLE MAN )
5.REDZA (FLASH)
6. JEFFREY ( TORCH)
7.ROZIE (WONDER WOMAN aka THE WHIP)
8.GARY ( PLASTIC MAN not RECYCLED PLEASE)
9. PAUL ( STRETCH aka ENLONGATED MAN)
10.FAIZ ( CAPTAIN AMERICA)
11.ANOR ( PREDATOR )
12.COSMO BROS.( HULK & THING )
13.CHRISTOPHER ( SUPERMAN)
14.MICHAEL ( BATMAN)
15.SHERMAN ( CYCLOPS)
16.FIEZAL ( NITRO)
17.EDWIN ( SPIDER MAN )

NEVER FEAR THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IS HERE

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 03:44

Killer Tomato ,

Name list can only be inserted by individual team leader. I have no say in this matter. Pls contact Knight Hawk to rectify. Its been a week since we posted this section and we all still waiting for their namelist . Most of them came for yesterday's walk in game , wearing ala navy seal outfits...very impressive.

As for the benefits , you can start enjoying it whenever you play go kart , jetski , ATV or simply makan at the seafood or mamak cafe and then claim for the discount , very simple.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (210.186.20.---)
Date:   03-15-04 06:37

To : Killer TOMATO

1. DEWAYNE CHEW
2. PETER CHONG
3. TERRY LEE
4. JOHN LEE
5. KEVIN KOK
6. TRISTAN ONG
7. A NTHONY ONG
8. KELVIN TAN
9. KHOO CHIM EU

These are the KNIGHT HAWK paint ball team name list that you had request. As you can see now, there are only 9 members in the KNIGHT HAWK team because we only want to recruit up to 20 members only. We are looking for tough and brilliant members. We accept members who pees standing up and pees sitting down.

Here are the benefits when you are officially a KNIGHT HAWK member :-

1. Strip & lap dancer ( Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday )
2. Private BUnny girl party ( Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday )
3. Orgy & gang bang ( Every SUNDAY !!! )
Sorry yah, Sunday must come for training. CAN YOU HEAR ME ? Hip hip, hooray. That's all folk. All at the above are the KNIGHT HAWK marketing strategy to pursuade new members.

The real benefits are very much cheaper and limited edition of paint ball uniform & JAMES BOND gadgets. For example :-

1. Full face mask with auto wiper glass
2. Bullet proof vest with water bottle
3. Bullet proof turtle neck shirt
4. Electromagnet waist belt
5. Water proof pant with built in samurai sword
6. Metal boot which come with Brigestone Potenza rubber sole
7. Hand wrist walkie talkie
8. Mf65j4 74y0 shock gun
9. Hand glove with built in army swiss knife
10.We are the "MAN IN BLACK"

Here are the terms & conditions to be our member :-

1. Come at least twice a month
2. Must have at least one KNIGHT HAWK full uniform
3. Must pass all the test in the KNIGHT HAWK xtion paint ball challenge

Please do not hesitate to give me a call should you have any enquiries.
Kevin 012-3008850 only answer to girl voice.

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (219.93.212.---)
Date:   03-15-04 09:02

was it knight hawk or night hawk.

I thought it is night hawk in the beginning. u guys are fun to play with and can't wait to play on your side again. I think your walkies needs to be sent for overhaul , bros.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 10:00

u guys forgot some items

1) pee proof underwear
2) face mask put rain-x no need wiper
3) dun use electromagnetic belt after affect erection susah nanti
4) turtle neck sweater can be designed so head can hide inside in case of head shot

Carry on knight hawks............u r doing a swell job

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 22:45

to my lovely jackal,

what actually make you think that our walkie need to be send for overhaul?
is there a problem that you know and we dont. it definitely must be a reason from your own feeling. : )

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 22:48

to sleeper,

thank you very much. it is so kind of you. we will keep on swelling.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 23:01

to jackal again,

is written there as KNIGHT HAWK. anyway we have another team which is called THE SWAT TEAM and also another team which is called THE MAN IN BLACK.

To the person in charge of this thing over here, is "THE SWAT TEAM" name available ???

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-04 23:19

Guys, reading from this, those with walkie talkie should be banned from the field...coz nowadays we got "dead man talking" instead of "dead man walking".

If you don't understand what I mean, those kena shot, head back to safety zone or base will still communicate with those on the field, saying on your front, left or right etc. giving out location or indication of the opposition team......This may give you the upper hand but in our words, this is cheating.......

and you know the price of cheating...

snake-eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 01:08

SWAT TEAM name is not taken it has to be earned.........
nama glamour tapi bila lawan macam ......****** tak kena......macam hamsters running around ......in circles

other choices include S.A.S.....Green Berets.....Delta Force......S.E.A.Ls......
SECURICOR....HAMSTER PATROL.......S CLUB 7......etc

prove it first in speed zone

Reply To This Message

Author: Raskal team member (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-16-04 01:19

Hey guys

This subject is strictly for TEAM FORMATION ONLY. Again, please do NOT write unrelated comments / ideas again.

Mr D
raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 06:13

Well, Mr D, you don't own this thread, and there wasn't any info mentioning you can't write anything on it.

Unless this site have the feature to delete then, by all means, the moderators can delete the nonsense messages or so. Any other things, I think your message can go into a black hole.....

hahaha....

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.tm.net.my)
Date:   03-16-04 21:03

my sweetie saint,

in the field that day , right. I notice some of you with the walkie talkie trying to communicate with each other but couldn't hear a thing when Terry was trying hard. Maybe there are some glitches but I found out that it was alright when u all were talking in the car parking zone.

Are there any problems wilth the talkies my darling Saint?

I think Snakes Eye got his point also because everyone with walkie talkie can actually helps the teammate but we don't want that to happen right.

Sometimes even in the base , the dead man can also talk or shout to help their teammate to locate the enemies, no doubt that I did that before in the base and the spectator net . I consider myself a cheater and Im shame of that. :(

Paintball is a game of honour and integrity. I still have a lot to learn and hope all of you will do the same too.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-04 23:37

Jackal, thanks for backing me up on this.

Always got my point noted by the fellas I've played with or against before.... and I must say it's true. walkie talkies actually helps in beating the opposition team, however, due to some players, you will get "Dead man talking' in assisting their team mates in beating the game. This will really spoil the game, and in other words, it's NOT FAIR to the other team who don't have walkie talkies.

And if that's case of those with this equipment, what's next? GPS system to track down the other team or heat goggles? You guys are getting more funny nowadays.................

Reply To This Message

Author:  (210.186.21.---)
Date:   03-17-04 03:56

to MR D from RASKAL TEAM,

i would like to apologize to you if we are not allow to write unrelated things here. sorry again and i really want to know who is in charge of this team formation site ? is it top gun? if i am not wrong, MR D must be DEAN CK LAU.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 04:19

to snake eyes,

i agreed with what you said with those who is dead should go to safety zone and NOT back to their own base. fair ? whether players are from base A or base B so that we can know how many players left.

i also saw some player without walkie talkie shouting and screaming for their team mate about their opponent position. dead man talking with or without walkie talkie !

talking about fair, i also saw some player with their own sniper gun which can shot much further and accurate. you call this fair ?

if you want to have a fair game, i will suggest, what about ten player against ten player and each player can only have 1 bullet.

brilliant idea ?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 04:34

to SLEEPER,

1. ALIF ( GREEN LANTERN )
2.JOHN (IRON MAN )
3.OLIVIA ( CATWOMAN )
4. TERRY (INVISIBLE MAN )
5.REDZA (FLASH)
6. JEFFREY ( TORCH)
7.ROZIE (WONDER WOMAN aka THE WHIP)
8.GARY ( PLASTIC MAN not RECYCLED PLEASE)
9. PAUL ( STRETCH aka ENLONGATED MAN)
10.FAIZ ( CAPTAIN AMERICA)
11.ANOR ( PREDATOR )
12.COSMO BROS.( HULK & THING )
13.CHRISTOPHER ( SUPERMAN)
14.MICHAEL ( BATMAN)
15.SHERMAN ( CYCLOPS)
16.FIEZAL ( NITRO)
17.EDWIN ( SPIDER MAN )
NEVER FEAR THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IS HERE

talk about glamour team name. what about glamour player name ?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 04:42

Saint

I think you're off far from the topic itself, point is I'm talking about using walkie talkies on the field, be it warzone or speedball or whatever maps. If you got shot or whatever, you can head to the base (if this is Warzone) but in Speedball, you definitely need to head back to the base due to Warzone map is larger than Speedball. My whole topic was on the use of communication equipment...heck if you want to use handphones (using teleconferencing) ..so be it!

And as for people shouting, yes, some of tend to shout...but it all boils down to your team or other teams whether they know when to shut-up or something. This needs to be made clear during the briefing........

As for the players with sniper gun, didn't you aware of one of the team members can have longer barrel on that? (i.e- sniper?) and if you are aware, why didn't you voice it out to the management then when you're not comfortable with it?

And if you want fair game on 10 vs 10 with single bullets....yeah, go ahead by all means, see which team will go against your team....... which I will doubt it.

no pun intended.

-snake eyes-
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 05:00

MY SWEETIE JACKAL,

we will buy a new walkie talkie and not send for overhaul because it is cheaper to buy a new one. what you and snake eyes said are very true about the walkie talkie but what about can use it in the war or speed zone and once a player got shot, the player must go to the SAFETY ZONE and not back to their own base because when dead players are at the safety zone, their are not allow to use the walkie talkie anymore. when their use, please scold them for me also.

fair ?

you said paintball is a game of honour and integrity. I LOVE THIS GAME but IT IS JUST A GAME and not a competition. we have to be serious in a competition game and not in a normal game. when you are in a normal game, just go there and have FUN rite !

I still have a lot to learn too and we will do the same. please feel free to discuss any problem. oh ya, another problem, some players got shot and refuse to go to the safety zone.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 05:10

Please scold them for you? Heck, they're your team members and you're supposed to be responsible for them if you are the TEAM LEADER!

And heck, there's no safety zone in Speedball arena and eventually they have run back to their base. point to note is, in the heat of the battle, do you expect the Marshalls to be on alert for those "dead man walking" in their base? I doubt so........

and the moment you said about honour and integrity, come mon, yes, it's a just a game not a competition BUT it also have to be a FAIR game. and heck you can called it serious in competition and not in normal game, isn't that FUN supposed to be in both too? or issit both?

And if you saw some players got shot but refuse to come out or something, then tell the Marshalls on the spot to check paint, otherwise, those who cheats that you know that doesn't come out, and by all means, they will only bring it to their graves... ;D hahaha!

Reply To This Message

Author: Jackal (219.93.210.---)
Date:   03-17-04 05:13

anyway, good to see more people having fun all the time . Just let the bad experience sink in and enjoy the human spirit and creativity. I also like to see people expand their creativity like camoflouging themselves, carryin walkie talkies and even modify their barrel and mask. Good work. keep it up.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-04 23:39

Marshall Chee will conduct a simple briefing on rules before warzone game starts. This will settle everything that you guys voice out .It is important for u to go to safety zone after being splat, not back to base . This is because the active players need to see or know how many players left playing...by looking at the 'dead bodies' parading in the safety zone. This is strategy guys.We can't do proper counting if the 'dead' is hidden in both bases. Marshalls need to count too. So lets coorperate.

I'm not sure u guys agree with me or not...for me , I must know whose in or out. And about this section strictly for team formation or not... I really don't know what to say...its too late already.

I would like to apologise for the commotion happened at Base A during the third game break. I have no choice but to ask a player leave the warzone due to unstable reason. Believe me , this is for his own good. Hopefully he will return again to play a better and enjoyable game.

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-18-04 01:24

HEy Top Gun,

Heard about something happened that day...? so what's up?!

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (219.95.202.---)
Date:   03-18-04 21:40

yah yah yah!!! whassup? whassup? what happened that day???? huh? huh?? huh??? tell lar....

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-18-04 22:15

my my good brethen saint ......have 2 give a one way ticket back 2 heaven
it was a joke u moron..........but then again if ur team wans those team names by all means....

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-18-04 22:25

sleeper..... a nice one! hahaha....sometimes some forumers here don't even know what "joke" is.!

lol

Reply To This Message

Author: raphael (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-18-04 23:17

yeah man saint, sleeper's remark abt team names is meant for laughs......
don't take it to heart......it was just for laughs......by all means if the names u hav in mind r not taken up..use it by all means......its great to hav more teams formed up..................
cheers for ur spirit to help form more teams unlike some.......................(need not elloborate)

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (219.93.213.---)
Date:   03-19-04 06:53

top gun , the idea is good to bring all the dead man back to the safety zone so the marshall can do the head count. At the same time, marshall can warn the members who tries to provide info to their teammates who r still playing.

penallise the member who obtains info from the dead man too.

the reason of doing this is too see the overall strategy works when all of us were planning the game right from the start.

I support you for this.

Don't let the informers spoil the whole strategy game.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-04 00:19

yea all those 2 FIVE boys ( yee ng chai) informers. "Kam sau chi"
nxt time shoot their walkie talkies ........KILLER TOMATO this is a job for u

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.153.---)
Date:   03-21-04 13:25

RASKAL COMMANDER,

saw your team listing....am interested to join RASKAL...pls let me know what i have to do/qualify...... to be part of the team & its requirements.

for further communication, if the need arises,my email is : [email protected]

pls acknowledge.

thanks!

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

RASKAL COMMANDER wrote:

> Team RASKAL Team "A" And Team "B"
>
> 1. Dean CK Lau
> 2. Davin Foo
> 3. Raja Khairul
> 4. Kenny Chan
> 5. Lionel
> 6. Dale
> 7. Mark
> 8. KC Yap
> 9. Abby
> 10. Kimi
> 11. Kubat
> 12. Shafie
> 13. Joe Tan
> 14. Andrew
> 15. Kamarul
> 16. Alfie
> 17. Rizal
> 18. Ivan Lai
> 19. Hacker Wong
> 20. ???
>
> We Are Still Recruiting new members.
>
> RASKALS SOLUTE YOU.
>
> "WHEN YOU'RE ON THE MOVE, WATCH YOUR BACK"
> WE ARE EVERY WHERE.

Reply To This Message

Author: Top Gun (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-22-04 00:20

Re : Anniversary Bash

Lots of stories about our coming Anniversary bash . Who gonna play who ? How many team playing ? who cannot come ?The problem is , how many is coming ? Members MUST do thr RSVP to me , medic or chee.. otherwise I cannot judge on how big its gonna be ...we need proper planning and the RSVP is important.

Team leaders pls respond to this . Only you guys can help me to speed things up. ( Raskals , D.Fox , Rainbow 6 , Knighthawk ) .

RSVP from 22nd - 25th March
Top Gun 012 2970206
Medic 0162781377
Chee 80270658

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-22-04 01:00

Sorry all,

team can't make it this Sunday. -period-.

Have fun and kick the "Jentayu" real good !

cheers
snake-eyes
R6
*have to work* :(

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.237.---)
Date:   03-22-04 06:18

woi!!!! Snake-eyes!!! Mc lar!!! Such a big event wor........try to make it,k?

top Gun: im kambing im kambing,count me in.......

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   03-22-04 08:45

Well, with Andrew...you don't need me... :D, Andrew is a fast runner and judging from the way he ran up to the sniper tower...well, you're fast!!!

don't know if I can make it or not....will try...to "snake" out.... :D

Reply To This Message

Author: Chris LaSoyaBean (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-22-04 11:18

To JT Proteus II:

First of all I would like to congratulate you for taking up one of the most interesting xtreme sport there is around. You won't regret it ever. But in order to not ever regret to pick this sport you have to pick a good team to play with. That is important. My advice is not too just look in the forum as looks can be deceiving. You should come down to the park and experience playing with them and get to know them.
There are still plenty of teams to choose from, for instance Rainbow 6, Desert Fox, Knight Hawk.....etc.etc.

JT you sound like a nice chap my advice is better stay clear of the RASKALS as they have a PSYCHO COMMANDER who doesn't know fairplay, honesty and intergrity. Further, he is full of bull. Playing with this jerk really kills your appetite for this sport. Recently I heard a few actually walkout of his team. Not many of the original members are there now. This is one jerk who doesn't understand the word 'FUN'.

That's all I have to say, sleep on it, think about it. Don't make the wrong move.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.153.---)
Date:   03-22-04 11:58

Chris LaSoyaBean,

thank you for sharing your views. as an observer, one has an added advantage over the whole picture cause i've just been following what goes on inside the forums.

your advice is well noted. looks like i'll drop by to the park and experience playing with them + get to know them before i actually choose to be with a team.

thanks for the enlightenment.

mr. RASKAL COMMANDER,

i'd like to retract my statements earlier on. will not hop on any bandwagon as yet. my humble apologies for any inconvinience caused.

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Chris LaSoyaBean wrote:

> To JT Proteus II:
>
> First of all I would like to congratulate you for taking up one
> of the most interesting xtreme sport there is around. You won't
> regret it ever. But in order to not ever regret to pick this
> sport you have to pick a good team to play with. That is
> important. My advice is not too just look in the forum as looks
> can be deceiving. You should come down to the park and
> experience playing with them and get to know them.
> There are still plenty of teams to choose from, for instance
> Rainbow 6, Desert Fox, Knight Hawk.....etc.etc.
>
> JT you sound like a nice chap my advice is better stay clear of
> the RASKALS as they have a PSYCHO COMMANDER who doesn't know
> fairplay, honesty and intergrity. Further, he is full of bull.
> Playing with this jerk really kills your appetite for this
> sport. Recently I heard a few actually walkout of his team. Not
> many of the original members are there now. This is one jerk
> who doesn't understand the word 'FUN'.
>
> That's all I have to say, sleep on it, think about it. Don't
> make the wrong move.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-04 04:42

Snake eyes .........the event is on Saturday ,,, not Sunday... come over laa with your gang....free Bar b que maaa... don't feel like playing nevermind. The main intention for this gathering is for all members to get together and also the Management would like to show its appreciation to all of you.....Be there laaa .. No need to play also nevermind..relax , chill up and have a drink while watching the exhibition game.

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   03-24-04 09:19

Saturday?! Whoops...! I'm working in Kelana Jaya lar Top Gun....but will drop by or "snake out "....not sure about the team though. Will let them know....

But thanks for letting me know!

:D
snake

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.92.3.---)
Date:   03-24-04 21:35

work also must eat.take a long dinner breaklah.

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (218.208.238.---)
Date:   03-25-04 23:26

snake-eyes....use your 'ular' skills to sneak out lar.......
hissss....................

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-29-04 23:22

Team Commander (s)

Please be informed that all team has to be trimmed down to only 10 players plus 2 reserves. If you have more than 20 players, you may form another team; But do not name it team xxxxA and team xxxxB. It has to be a totally new team with its own image and identity.

I know its gonna be tough for the team commander to choose the final 12 players. I would like to advice you to do the selection base on overall performance , consistency , attendance and commitment ; not only on skills or sentiment .Pls look from a positive side , at least your final 12 will be the most solid , versatile and committed players . Players that are not selected and would like to form a new team pls report to me . Do not feel bad coz we have other equally good plans for you.

The next level will be the selection of 12 most outstanding players to represent Xtionpaintball. This gonna be the cream of all xtioneers from our establishment that will carry our flag in both local and international tournament. Lets go forward guys...never look back!

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.23.---)
Date:   03-30-04 04:32

the "SAINT" is back. the SAINT would like to say wassup to my brother sleeper, jackal,top gun and last but not least team DESSERT FOX. stay cool and dont boo. you guys are great guys. keep it up! is really fun playing with u guys. may the force, be with u!

take care!

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (219.94.40.---)
Date:   03-30-04 05:23

im back to0, my darling saint. your hair thay day really look like fox u know. where's ah pang, the 28 inches . i think his nick should be 28 inches.what's his nick inside the forum. u guys are great to play with because of the humorous act you all perform . Desert Fox need u guys to cheer us up when things doesn't seem right. where's terry by the way, is he still in the speedball arena hiding by himself ? Hmmmm!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-26-04 02:21

Xtionpaintballers,

After the MPA road to MPC tournament in Shah Alam , all team set to reduce their players to maximum 7 in a team. Having too many players in a team is not practical. In near future , successful team will be seeded and the team captain cannot simply change team players. The core of the team must be maintained.

On the 18th , we did very well in Shah Alam . Everybody from Xtionpaintball showed their stuff that day. This is the result of our membership drive , where for the last six months most of the active members really dig paintball seriously and the outside world can't follow the blistering pace set by us. You guys are brilliant!

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (219.93.174.---)
Date:   04-28-04 02:01

we know..... we know.......

Reply To This Message

Author: Silverwolf - Rainbow Six (---.jaring.my)
Date:   04-28-04 20:28

We all know too..., but inorder for all the team keep support xtion paintball... lower the starter pack or lower the pellet price will be much more perfect.

right guys ?

Reply To This Message

Author: ANDREW-abit gungho (219.93.174.---)
Date:   04-29-04 13:33

you're right....you're right.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-10-04 08:57

Starters pack and pellets prices can't simply be reduced..We have to consider of our rivals in this business . Reducing prices can only spurr our rivals to do the same and in the end , both will be at the losing end.

Team Guns N' Bruises plan to recruit another 3 players. Anybody interested ? You know how to find me.

Cheers

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   05-12-04 08:56

Top Gun,

agreed with that, perhaps consider lowering it for "members" who brought their own mask etc...etc. I know business is business...somehow if you do something "different" you might end up going downwards.........................

Still, can't wait for the new places that you guys will change it to a field type with grasses and with water balloons all over.......................

*clap* *clap*

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-04 07:45

Guys ,

We would like to welcome 2 new teams .. El Bandito and Diehard. I hav seen El Bandito in action and they r not bad. Can be considered as tournament material, know what i mean ? They normally play on Saturday and i'm not surprise if u guys never noticed them b4. As for Diehard , they r a 4 man team and still recruiting.

I'm trying to rope in the Petronas team as well. We need more team formation instead of members crossing over to other team. This is very important bcoz by the time our X ball field is up we will organize our own tournament with coorperation rom MPA

Cheers

' Top Gun '

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-04 07:47

Guys ,

We would like to welcome 2 new teams .. El Bandito and Diehard. I hav seen El Bandito in action and they r not bad. Can be considered as tournament material, know what i mean ? They normally play on Saturday and i'm not surprise if u guys never noticed them b4. As for Diehard , they r a 4 man team and still recruiting.

I'm trying to rope in the Petronas team as well. We need more team formation instead of members crossing over to other team. This is very important bcoz by the time our X ball field is up we will organize our own tournament with coorperation rom MPA

Cheers

' Top Gun '

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.57.---)
Date:   06-04-04 22:56

Hi everyone my name Raja Shafril Chief of El - Bandito & Delta Force.
I would to thank Anor for having us on Board.

El Bandito will be our tournament team, and Delta Force is our training or wargame team.

Team El - Bandito

1. Raja Shafril "Shark" Mizan Bin Raja Mohar
2. Raja Chulan "Viper" Bin Raja Mohar
3. Raja Sharin " Achilles" Abdullah Bin Raja Mohar
4. Raja Moharis "Momo" Bin Raja Mohar
5. Wan Nazri " Solo"
6. Kamsun Baharin " Ramson"
7. Lob Mahadir " Adilob"
8. Jefri "Jab" Samsu

Team Delta Force

1. Raja Shafril
2. Raja Chulan
3. Raja Moharis
4. Raja Sharin
5. Jefri
6. Lob Mahadir
7. Wan
8. Kamsun
9. Rezal
10. Rahman

Thanks everyone!!!

Reply To This Message

El Bandito will be our tournament team, and Delta Force is our training or wargame team.

Team El - Bandito

5. Wan Nazri " Solo"
7. Lob Mahadir " Adilob"
8. Jefri "Jab" Samsu

Team Delta Force

1. Raja Shafril
2. Raja Chulan
3. Raja Moharis
4. Raja Sharin
5. Jefri
6. Lob Mahadir
7. Wan
8. Kamsun
9. Rezal
10. Rahman

Thanks everyone!!!

Reply To This Message

Team El - Bandito

5. Wan Nazri " Solo"
7. Lob Mahadir " Adilob"
8. Jefri "Jab" Samsu

Team Delta Force

1. Raja Shafril
2. Raja Chulan
3. Raja Moharis
4. Raja Sharin
5. Jefri
6. Lob Mahadir
7. Wan
8. Kamsun
9. Rezal
10. Rahman

Thanks everyone!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-04 22:57

Team El - Bandito

5. Wan Nazri " Solo"
7. Lob Mahadir " Adilob"
8. Jefri "Jab" Samsu

Team Delta Force

1. Raja Shafril
2. Raja Chulan
3. Raja Moharis
4. Raja Sharin
5. Jefri
6. Lob Mahadir
7. Wan
8. Kamsun
9. Rezal
10. Rahman

Thanks everyone!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-04 22:57

Team El - Bandito

5. Wan Nazri " Solo"
7. Lob Mahadir " Adilob"
8. Jefri "Jab" Samsu

Team Delta Force

1. Raja Shafril
2. Raja Chulan
3. Raja Moharis
4. Raja Sharin
5. Jefri
6. Lob Mahadir
7. Wan
8. Kamsun
9. Rezal
10. Rahman

Thanks everyone!!!Top Gun wrote:

> Attention all team commanders,
>
> Kindly put in your team list in this section. You may do the
> updating from time to time because I do notice the number of
> players in a team always change due to new recruitment or
> inactivity. You may add in the player type or their position as
> well. The more detailed the better.
>
> Newbies with no team to start may ' advertise ' themselves in
> this section.
>
>
>
> " Top Gun "
>

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-06-04 23:33

Top Gun,

I thought you said you're gonna update this website to a better version???
What's the delay?!

snake-eyes

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-07-04 01:15

Snake eyes ,

things will change in about two weeks time ... we already built a huge engine to accomodate photographs .. stay tune

" Top Gun"

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.93.212.---)
Date:   07-08-04 03:32

you sad bastards!!!!!! go on and join Al Qeada if you want to take this all so seriously....thats the real thing!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Jimi Hendrix (219.95.162.---)
Date:   07-08-04 06:02

Sad to said Jimi is Dead so to Foxy Lady too.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.212.---)
Date:   07-08-04 23:21

Foxy Lady ain't Foxy at all!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: raphael (202.179.106.---)
Date:   07-18-04 23:59

hi there the TMNT is BACK!!!!!!!!!

foxy lady u hav tainted the foxes name if i ever find out who the **** u r u r DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trust me DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never play wit the name FOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is no warning! I M HUNTING U DOWN!

Raphael[TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-19-04 00:17

foxy lady-----------u r really a sad F**K..... so pls do reserve comments like tat to urself and next time use ur REAL NAME to speak out in this forum.........dun hide bhind stupid names..................

ps. u can take those comments and shove it up ur anus and jump from petronas tower mate.

pps not satisfied cum look for me i will teach u how

cheers,
raphael

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-19-04 23:19

Yooo raphael , glad to have u back.. can see that u r back with full of fire..hehehe. Just e mailed u some promo for d.fox. check it out. this forum will only last a few more days ..then we'll be on a new format.

cheers

'Top Gun'

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-30-04 22:32

top gun thanks for the email................thanks for the trouble

well some people just don't think wit their heads????? i m back the old roy keane is back!!!!!!!!

cheers,

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-31-04 09:56

Not a few more days....more like a few more weeks

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail: