Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 ANNIVERSARY BASH
Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-09-04 03:15

as u would have read on the notice board,the bash falls on the 27th of this month.special rates,free food,media,bonding,lucky draw and lot of chics.....(i might be wrong on the last item).i forsee major battles taking place from 2pm onwards.comanders,pls take note to book your guns early as we have a limited supply.anyone with fresh ideas for the day...pls share it.do we have any volunteers to do a vcd of the day???how about our production friends??it is amazing what we can achieve if we pool our resources together.

Reply To This Message

Re: ANNIVERSARY BASH
Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   03-09-04 03:43

Paul.......wish I can make it with my team but I have another business opening and have to work on sunday itself...... *sigh*

have more kills for me then! :D

snake eyes
R6

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-09-04 09:47

Xtionpaintball 1st Anniversary Bash

Surprise.....surprise......We will have a few outsiders coming for the anniversary bash. They are invited because YOU ASK FOR IT !!!!

jENTayU will come with two teams. In fact they will come few days ealier to familiarised our speedball field. They have agreed to be ' sparring partner ' to our top players. They saw us last night on national TV1 Malaysia Xtreme and both the boss and the team leader like what they saw.

To all Xtionpaintball team leaders....better polish up your team....turn up in full force...no such excuse like not enough players...don't drop our water face okay !!

Another thing...jEnTaYu will come as our guest. So from now onwards you guys will control your mouth and stop all the nasty remarks made towards them in this forum.

Top Gun

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (---.tm.net.my)
Date:   03-09-04 22:28

hey paul, i have friends doing video post production. Let me know if you haven't find a videographer to shoot the event . I can give you his contact if you haven't find one. Im not sure if he has other schedule. Call me if u need it 016-4782019

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-11-04 00:05

glamour betul......................................

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.93.226.---)
Date:   03-11-04 01:58

G'day to all the xtionpaintballers...... In this coming anniversary bash, there will be one team, A junior team, a newbie, known as the "S.A.B.S.9". They have decided to join this xtionpaintball family on that historical date. This team consists 7-9 team members, all from Shah Alam, age between 19-25 years of age, all of them are students except for one person, ex Wataniah soldier. Hope that you all can accept them to be in this one big happy family!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.68.---)
Date:   03-11-04 02:06

Freelancer

Welcome welcome to the anniversary bash and please submit your team member names under TEAM FORMATION topic. You can bring anyone, Navy seal, Commando, Malay Regiment or..... all are most welcome. The point is be there to have FUN.

See you there.

Mr D
Raskal Team

Reply To This Message

Author: Raphael [TMNT] (211.24.129.---)
Date:   03-11-04 03:57

a la la la la la bamba............!

raphael [TMNT]

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-04 06:01

Freelancer ,

I would like to inform u that the anniversary bash is for members only..plus some invited guest..You n your new group are most welcome to the bash but pls join the membership first . Kindly check out the notice board section. If u r already a member,,,pls accept my apology...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-04 08:15

welcome freelancer.how will we recognize u????

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.156.---)
Date:   03-11-04 09:38

Hey guys I also have frens who do Vids. If you want more options just tell me. I get you their contact number.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.30.---)
Date:   03-23-04 15:34

hi guys,

for this coming ANNIVERSARY BASH (27 march 2004), do i need to be a member (RM60 membership) before i can join you guys in for the fun ??

if yes, may i know the following:

is the RM60 membership a lifetime membership or 1 year ??

there's no mention about it in the website so I'd appreciate it if someone could fill me in on this. Thanks!

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   03-23-04 20:14

well, it's RM60 you get a cap, and the warzone field will be RM40 for your first game, second game will be RM60 onwards, benefit is you get to buy the pellet at .34cents cheaper... :D

and it's a 1 year membership, have to renew annually just like other membership...........

and yeah, come with a sticker with your name there JT Proteus II or whatever....

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.93.44.---)
Date:   03-24-04 02:04

hi snake eyes,

ok so it's RM60....roger..

how about those student rates? cause when i open the website, a window pop-ups saying something about it. so i assume it still applies..

my question is,

1) do i still have to pay for the field charges @ warzone since i'm still a student cause it's stated in the student promotion :

"FREE FIELD CHARGES"

LESS 25% ON STARTER PACKS
FREE PROTECTIVE GEAR (IF AVAILABLE)
FREE FIELD CHARGES
LIMITED TIME PROMOTION ONLY-STARTING 1ST AUGUST 2003*
PLEASE PRODUCE YOUR STUDENT ID TO ENJOY THE ABOVE
FOR ALL BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES.

CONTACT
ENCIK MOHD. FAIZ AT HP: 016-278 1377 OR
ENCIK NIZAM AT HP: 019-203 8940

*WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS ARE EXCLUDED

DURATION AND TERMS OF PROMOTION AT THE MANAGEMENTS DISCRETION

thanks!!

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-04 03:49

Students promotions is for weekdays only and you have to bring your student card for identification. As for our anniversary bash , it is strictly for members only ...unless you r on our invited guest list.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-04 04:26

Anniversary bash ,

Only three Teams ( including jentayu) responded to participate in our anniversary bash exhibition game . The rest ...I take it as a NO...time is running out...pls do not inform the Management on the eleven hrs to participate...When everything is over , pls do not complaint in this forum if any members feel being left out for the event. Confirmation and RSVP is important towards proper planning.

It looks like the 3 teams will play a round robin format . Full load for every round ( Pro Carbine -190 to 200 pellets , A 5 -200 to 220 pellets )The Management encourage all players to wear body vest. There is no point trying to be macho but end up having scars or bruises all over your body.

Our guest jEnTaYu came to Xtionpaintball yesterday . They walk the course and check out our No Mans Land and Capture The Fort field. We will play more matches after the exhibition game..they agree to split their team to join other teams and play against their own mate for fun...

Team Leaders , get in touch with me for more details..

" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.92.3.---)
Date:   03-24-04 22:51

Currently we have more than 200 Xtionpaintball Members - for the anniversary bash , kindly bring along your membership card or simply wear our members cap for identification. All members will sign in upon arrival. Players pls seat at designated area.

On behalf of the Management
" Top Gun "

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.95.156.---)
Date:   03-25-04 07:01

to avoid duplicated threads as mentioned by Top Gun, pls feel free to visit this photo gallery I've created for XtionPaintball :

(just a few simple photos, was in a rush so just took a few snaps) :

XtionPaintball Photo Gallery
http://xtionpaintball.fotopic.net/

Those who've seen or haven't seen my humble works can visit :

Allan's Japan GT Racequeens in Malaysia:
www.allanphang.com

Ford Lynx Track Day @ BT3:
http://community.webshots.com/user/allanphang

ATNAN's PHOTO GALLERY:
http://atnan.fotopic.net/

i hope i get some space to take some shots this weekend cause my Canon Powershot A60's zoom is quite limited. see you guys this Saturday!!

Cheers,
JT Proteus II

Reply To This Message

Author:  (210.186.130.---)
Date:   03-25-04 11:29

Alahhhh... well, seems like i'm a bit left behind here. Bile sebenonye anniversary bash nih? Kalau saturday, alamatnye takleh datang lah, got mid term exam lor..... sorry [email protected], i really can't come this saturday.... Got 2 more papers left! lepas tu cuti lah!!!!! har har har..... bley bawak kengkawan lain main paintball hari biase... ye tak? dapat lah sikit student discount.

Reply To This Message

Author:  (219.92.3.---)
Date:   03-29-04 08:37

Valued members ,

On behalf of the Management of Xtionpaintball , I thank all the members for coming to our 1st anniversary bash . Many can't make it coz not everybody is free on Saturday...the heavy downfall is another factor. . But the most important thing is , most of the hardcores made it, and we manage to have 2 rounds of a very good and high standard game. I mentioned 'high standard' coz...both team applied a catious approach plus calculative strategies which needs a lot of patience to succeed .This shows that both team RESPECT each other and both team can turn the match around to their favour if the opponent make the wrong moves. Believe me, no matter what happened that day, we had a jolly good time.

JT Proteus did a great job too..considering that he's a one man team..This is what we want...an enthusiast...aN ENTHUSIAST..wish there is more out there which can contribute...instead of complaining constantly.

My only regret was, our guest team pull out last minute. what can i say ???? except fo THOUSAND APOLOGIES.... I have tried my best..

Reply To This Message

Author: snake-eyes [Rainbow 6] (219.92.12.---)
Date:   03-29-04 09:35

Top Gun,

heard about the bash with Rap. The no show by the "guest team" is somewhat disappointed and or issit something like the "fear" for not
turning up because of the end results?!

Also, a big applause for JT Proteus, though he's the only war photographer around, but think he's one hell of a guy taking free pics. well, next time should give him a box of medical kit....so he can be the medic with his red/pink long sleeves t-shirt! hahaha

Reply To This Message

Author:  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   03-31-04 15:04

I was wondering if you guys organise walk-on day(guys who bring their own markers ie.)

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: