Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 How To Get Rid Of Dean(RASKAL COMMANDER)
Author: Chris LaSoyaBean (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-22-04 11:03

To all:

As an observer over the past weeks, you are a pain in the ass to all players (inclusive your team mates). Your team mates feedbacks about you really put you on the all time low. Konon, 'Kommander RASKAL'!!!!!

Any players who wish to comment or suggest anything please do not write your REAL NAME OR INITIAL. This child WILL TRACK YOU DOWN!!!!!!!

Remember his childish quotes when he ends his messages:-

"WHEN YOU'RE ON THE MOVE, WATCH YOUR BACK"
WE ARE EVERY WHERE.

I wonder who in your team voted you to stand in command? Is it because you can speak and shout louder (though i have to admit you have a loud voice)

Reply To This Message

Re: How To Get Rid Of Dean(RASKAL COMMANDER)
Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-22-04 22:57

kindly do not post such topics up as it is counter productive and frankly is a poor reflection of the members of Xtion paintball to make such postings.

Reply To This Message

Author: Silencer (219.95.29.---)
Date:   03-22-04 23:59

don't drag anybody into this, we know who were playing last sunday and does lot of command after games...

I use to blame other when it come to team fail to advance, after all
think back actually is our own self does not have the ability to advance.

Wan to change it, it all begin your ourself.
after all you have lot of Choice.
and remember this is a forum not a reality, it will not change if you keep on puting you feel after your games here, bagi sikit constructive measure here instead pointing to somebody.
Look forward. 27/03/2004.

Reply To This Message

Author: Silencer (219.95.29.---)
Date:   03-23-04 00:06

and another thing is your title
" How To Get Rid Of Dean(RASKAL COMMANDER)", remember that's no way you can stop anybody to step into extreme park.

eg. can you stop Billy Lim to contest in bukit bintang??, even PM has no power to do so.

hope to stop this topic...it all ZIP up. closed.

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: