Paintball Matches

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 JUST A THOUGHT
Author:  (202.71.98.---)
Date:   03-22-04 23:22

The recent spate of attacks on individuals is really uncalled for.Do read up more about paintball and know how the game works before we pass the death sentence on any individuals.The very disputes that us players have in malaysia is played out on all paintball fields around the world.Eg.newbies complaining that players do not admit to being shot by them,how they couldn't have missed from that distance,that they are being shot at close range,that players continue shooting even when they have been shot etc.etc.
newbies,please be aware of the following:
1.when under pressure,u don't shoot straight.u panic too much.your normally excellent shot at the target practice area is not recognizable.veteran players who shot u first will have killed u and your subsequent hits on them do not count.they don't have time to explain to u then as they have to deal with your team members as well.
2.learning to surrender and signal killed is very important.a swift decisive yell,raised arm or even general body language will do.non of the seniors are will like to waste more paintballs than they need to.they do want to know that they have eliminated the target,as do u.
3.the seniors want to promote paintball because they love the game,not because they want to trash individuals.

Reply To This Message

Re: JUST A THOUGHT
Date:   03-22-04 23:54

Newbies should be aware of their own shortcomings and learn.if unsure,ask.do not overestimate your own "natural"abilities and come to conclusions.
a personal note:rascal comander has contributed much to xtion paintball.it is in part due to his enthusiasm in the early days of the warzone that our sunday games are the way it is today and that teams are being seriously formed.everyone would have noted that he takes the trouble to educate the newbies as well.he has also brought in fresh players to join us on sundays.he has an agenda but it is a good one.it is one of forming a strong team that can be competitive out of malaysia.
i have played with him and against him on numerous occasions and i find that he plays hard but within the rules and spirit of paintball.he has handled a previous bout of criticism admirably and stayed true to his path.
Being passionate and vocal on the field can sometimes be interpreted as being arrogant or too serious.do remember that communication is essential in this team game and the fact is whether willingly or not,somebody has got to take charge.that is how the game promotes leadership.we should all take turns to be leaders as well as to carry out orders.
i truly view him as a bona fide enthusiast like myself and a worthy adversary in the fields.oh...yeah,r.com..remember my $10 for the above,ok?

Reply To This Message

Author: sleeper (210.187.3.---)
Date:   03-23-04 03:27

thank you Paul for your valuable insight.....as u xplained earlier the veteran players will be quicker on the shot than the newbies ....all the more they should restrain from firing close range ( barrell slant downwards) ....u can imagine how close ( from behind) Last D'Day.Easily 30-40witnesses to that incident.....surely any newbie would surrender with a tippman pointing at their head from behind???
Wonder wat happened to the "Surrender Shout" As u know not everybody is as veteran.....newbies will surely panic/ unsure when surrounded. Wonder wat will happen if somebody gets seriously injured??

Personally i feel it is about time to mention this that ladies/newbies do not take on the hard core veterans because i still feel there is no need to OVERKILL at close range.....Veterans should be trained / conditioned not to use newbies as a live guinea pig. if this persist the veterans will be left only with themselves to play with...???

I REST MY CASE....."VIVA PAINTBALL"

P/S I DID NOT POST " DEAN " MATTER. WHOEVER IT IS COMMANDER & ME R ON VRY GOOD TERMS THANK YOU........PLS "R.I.P."

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-23-04 03:39

Wat is a kill??? Double tap at close range....enough?? Is it neccessary to spray after that?? Even after the opponent is in crouched position after shot ( head down).

Sori Paul ....i m a " cleaner" with a conscience......."NO WOMAN NO KIDS"

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-23-04 05:41

to all my fellow members,i would like to appeal to all to view matters positively and look at the good side of everyone.everyone has been fantastic thus far and each has contributed to make it interesting to be a tagger at Xtion.i mean even the chapie that shot me five times at point blank after i have turned my back.by viewing it positively,he was probably over-excited from enjoying himself.

Reply To This Message

Author: snake eyes [Rainbow 6] (202.186.66.---)
Date:   03-23-04 05:59

Paul, you got my "vote" for that.....think you made your point here.

as for snr players, perhaps it's time to think about being "overly" trigger-happy.....

snake-eyes
R6

*hey, look, my paint is rainbow colors!*
:D

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-23-04 07:12

my little thought on this matter was to ask for fair evaluation of events that take place.seniors are never exempted from their responsibilities.senior or junior,we are all humans.

Reply To This Message

Author: Silencer (219.95.164.---)
Date:   03-23-04 09:01

How Seriously injured?? is consider a serious injured, please definate out,
of cause Mr.Chee were put safety on no compromise,
newbie / women will be advise for vest,

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-04 01:46

sleeper,i know u did not post the matter.you are also a senior and would know better.the reminder on not to overkill is also timely.i do not think seniors are quicker on the shot,possibly sharper.many juniors are also fast and will react when charged.it is just that they will be shooting wildly even when they are in a disadvantaged position.some seniors also overestimate their speed their speed on the draw when cornered.both parties must learn to surrender effectively in those circumstances.
we should also look at tactics employed to avoid being shot at close range.to be shot while battling offensively is often less painful than when crouched behind an obstacle.crouching is just an invitation to be charged especially when u have no cover from team mates.i battle agressively and normally i get shot on the mask.i do not get charged very often.i hope the tip works.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-04 23:26

THANK YOU....DANKE......ARIGATO......SIEH SIEH......
WORDS OF ADVICE & TIP WELL NOTED...........
LET'S GET ON WITH THE GAMES............

P/S "DECEPTICONS BRING IT ON!!"

Reply To This Message

Author: jackal (219.94.40.---)
Date:   03-25-04 07:41

im a virgin everyday!!kekeke

Reply To This Message
 Forum List  |  Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail: